Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:41:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Security  (Read 1732 times)
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

one of the characteristics of bitcoin is decentralization, bitcoin users can use it as they wish. other than that it is anonymous. so if it's changed, the characteristics of bitcoin are reduced. and that will affect the user. so in the crypto world you have to be careful. because fraud is around crypto users.
Bitcoin will always be decentralized and cannot be change as long gone as the people will support it. The government may create a restriction or regulation but they cannot touch or modify the transaction inside the system of blockchain. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hira1995
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:05:35 PM

There is no other person behind losing his money. Only alert to keep his money safe.It can not be touched with anything,where there is no security in your own money.
Goldenmoll1988

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

I think that now Bitcoin is not the safest cryptocurrency, and this is evident from the latest news. However, if you modify this gap, everything will be as it should
GavenJack

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:44:31 PM

Someone close lost his bitcoin to some scammers who posed as an ICO project admin.
We have the wallet address but there's no way on planet earth to trace the fraudster offline.

Don't you think its high time , this is looked into.
There needs to be a way of linking account owners to their offline address .
This would mitigate  in no small measure the prevalence of frauds.

in my opinion, this is the policy of using cryptocurrency that is unchangeable! The best way to get rid of the scammers is not to fall for their tricks!

vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:50:32 PM

Someone close lost his bitcoin to some scammers who posed as an ICO project admin.
We have the wallet address but there's no way on planet earth to trace the fraudster offline.

That is very unlikely. But it is best to cooperate with reputable managers and that will help us to avoid fraud. Although salary is less than other projects, we need safety.

A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:46:31 PM

Yes, bitcoin need security to the privacy for their important details, bitcoin wallet and also their coins because we don’t know the people have an intention to stab us to get our coins, so be careful and don’t easily especially to the stranger people.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:00:15 PM

That is the reason the KYC is introduced into cryptocurrency and at that knowing your customers becomes so easy and fast, most icos now requires there investors to go through this process before they can access they Wallet and found in all. And that has helped a lot to help trace account owners since their will have to submit they valid documents.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:06:04 PM

As much as i support your cause, i think what you are suggesting might just re-write what bitcoin is all about.

Agreed, it is high time that scammers and fraudsters be tracked down and punished, but then, it might just compromise the pseudonymity ideals of bitcoin.

So i guess, until we thought this through as clearly as possible, the best thing to do right now, is to verify (really verify) the person you are transacting with is not a poser nor a scammer. I'm sure there are tell tale signs to pin one. Add an extra care before trusting your bitcoin to anyone especially if it involves ICO funding.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:31:44 PM

That is very unlikely. But it is best to cooperate with reputable managers and that will help us to avoid fraud. Although salary is less than other projects, we need safety.

Linking anonymous wallet addresses to people's actual names defeats it's nature of being anonymous. Anyways, wallets are pretty secure and people lose money most of the time because of their own carelessness, like in this case. Just take it as a lesson so it won't happen again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
cetald

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 05:58:57 PM

If desired, the scammer can be found. For this, it is not necessary to use logins. Another thing is that the fraudster may be on the other side of the planet and no one wants to catch him. Whether someone needs it or not depends on the amount of damage.

Robert46

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:42:45 AM

security plays a very important, you should be carefull about your wallet security.
 That is really so sad. You have to be always be careful about scammer. There are many scammer around us.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:11:51 AM

it seems to me that everything goes for this and the cryptocurrency market will inevitably somehow be controlled
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

I think many people will against in if we link our profile to our account because we all know that many people have their privacy so I think it will be problem if we pursue the linking account profile. But, the point is do not trust anyone especially anonymous person and always check their account if they are real admin in their project or ICO.
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

Well for me i guess you should have or must have a back up key or save it atleast on some note, and don't trust easily that's one of the problem on our nation today but then again security plays an important role on our stuffs that must be protected and should be protected so i think always be wise , and conscious.

novikov433

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:56:21 PM

Until a bio-identification is introduced at any moment, the steeler can replace the exchange of clipboard
antoarwadi

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:22:33 PM

i am sorry to say this but it is the person's fault for losing money and there is nothing others can do for him. the warnings are there and we have been telling you not to trust ICOs since they are scams but you chose not to listen and give in to your greed.
you gambled and you lost. now learn from that mistake and move on trying not to repeat it again.
If everyone does not believe in ICO, you and ME cannot be here, I object if you call all ICO fraudulent, because I make a lot of profits from it, but for fraud problems it is due to carelessness and lack of analysis in researching ICO projects that will chosen.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:30:36 PM

security is very vulnerable is very vulnerable security is wallet and I am not aware of how raw and hopeful this is
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:37:45 PM

There is no other person behind losing his money. Only alert to keep his money safe.It can not be touched with anything,where there is no security in your own money.
bitcoin has always been a wallet and coin security problem often stolen by hackers and others and I realize it must be removed or resisted in a hard way so as not to harm us
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:48:11 PM

Yes, bitcoin need security to the privacy for their important details, bitcoin wallet and also their coins because we don’t know the people have an intention to stab us to get our coins, so be careful and don’t easily especially to the stranger people.
security that must be intensified is wallet security which often happens is security that harms our finances and our wallet we must root out hackers hackers
feather7789

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:04:08 AM

Bitcoin is very unique and special.. many people are interesting to invest because of security purpose, nobody can crack it but everyone can see the transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: