Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:22:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: crimea is russia. what will your "savior" do?  (Read 99 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:58:47 PM

divert attention? lie? admit reality?

I have no idea...

opinions?

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
GSTremor

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:14:54 AM

I have no idea...

opinions?
Why would someone do something? It's the same thing if Mexico joined the United States but everyone would be against it. Because it's supposedly better for Mexico.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

I have no idea...

opinions?

i think cryptocurrencies will basically collapse all national central bank cartel borders, so there wont be much meaning crima to be "russia now.

B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:01:50 PM

I have no idea...

opinions?
Why would someone do something? It's the same thing if Mexico joined the United States but everyone would be against it. Because it's supposedly better for Mexico.

because of the enemies of mankind see the self determination of people, as the highest crime. Otherwise how could the predatory parasitic class loot, exploit and rape with impunity? they fear the most the liberation of people. And how can sane people accept to be subjugated to such ruling class? What is the most impressive in ukraine, is the refugee flight to russia. No one was allowed to move west, and I am not sure they would have wanted.

for those parasitic oligarchic predators the vote of the crimeans is something they can't allow. Then free people would prosecute rape or fiat scams? this would be intolerable to those enemies of Mankind.

what will happen? that's the question. However I don't think it's a great idea to put russia in self defense position, specially so close to the russian homeland.

I think your example is ill chose, if you restrict it to Baja California, it fits perfectly Smiley.

on the other hand, it's clear that russia agreed when ukraine denuked to not interfer, however it is as clear that at the time of the action, the predatory parasitc class was in full charge. Meaning that it was an imperative and only way to stabilize the situation at least in this area of ukraine.

I have no idea...

opinions?

i think cryptocurrencies will basically collapse all national central bank cartel borders, so there wont be much meaning crima to be "russia now.

you understand that the pedodollars is accepted worldwide, and still borders exists. the real problem of your no border approach is that you deny the existence of different legislative orders. And worst that the most corrupt regime will not allow their predatory position to be changed. As such by letting their agents in, you condemn yourself to experience the same faith as the people there. Look at venezuela, do you want to be ruled by maduro? eating rats while living in ag paradise? seeking toilet papers? What is the legal age for wedding for example?

as you can see there are vast difference between system... however if you think in a wider term, for exemple removing all those dictators and corrupt in central american and south america and their associates in the west, it could work... but you have first to remove them... and then rebuild an entire system from the ground up, where for years there was just bribes, corruption, lack of an efficient and just legal system...

you can compare germany, japan or china post worldwar 2, where an ethno homogenous population was able to pull themselves of defeat and rebuilt entire nations... with countries with various tribes sharing no commonalities but the ruthless oppression of tyrants (yougoslavia, iraq, lybia, afghanistan).

What I find fun about the no border financiers, is how they see that as a positive risk return? I mean they preach the abolition of the us constitution... myself I am in the opposite camp, seeking the restoration of it (right of weed, cocaine, abortion or what ever doesn't hurt anyone, and yes, only the mother can kill her unborn, hers because it's IN her, part of her, feed of her, live in her, and if this sacred bound isn't respected, aka the right for her to chose, nothing else will : gays, weed, coke. guns, freespeech, bill of rights...).

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:30:02 PM

They chose to go with Russia, it is okay. But the way and manner by which Russian military annexed it was undemocratic.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1134

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:49:31 PM

They chose to go with Russia, it is okay. But the way and manner by which Russian military annexed it was undemocratic.

I agree. Russians knew they'd gain land and people, so they walked in with their army and took it. Imagine a theoretical situation. Russia wants another part of Ukraine. They place their agents, organize protests, influence the votes, make it look like people in that area want to be Russian. Next they do exactly what they did in Crimea. Is this how wars are going to be fought in the 21st century?

B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:03:00 PM

I agree. Russians knew they'd gain land and people, so they walked in with their army and took it. Imagine a theoretical situation. Russia wants another part of Ukraine. They place their agents, organize protests, influence the votes, make it look like people in that area want to be Russian. Next they do exactly what they did in Crimea. Is this how wars are going to be fought in the 21st century?

Lol victorik, are you fucking dreamin? it was a full on revolution, nuland distributing 5 billion dollars to overthrow the dictator, but not to replace it with the us constitution, no, she wanted a puppet (former pedopimp) to feed her backers (and hitlary). in this context you believe that the other sides would respected the crimean choice? NEVER EVER.

the only thing they understood is the complete destruction of the donetsk airport :

(dictators love airport, to produce the illusion of all is good, and to move their money and girls around) and after

as you can get the situation would have been the same in crimea, only this time, the puppets of the pedo predatory parasite class believed they would be able to quickly finish the east and then move to the peninsula... and if they had chosen to attack crimea they would have been open... so rather than seek peace, dialogue, they did what all pedo predatory paraistic class to world wide, send young men die, while they fucked their sisters too poor to buy themselves a loaf of bread (war make basic good quickly luxury).

so your mindset is so warp in the unicorn shitting skittles with rainbows and butterfly and pink stars that you have lost all touch with reality... and history. You are in a fictious bubbles, but sadly for you, your benevolence and candor, is quietly freightening me. I have no trust in people like you, I know it is always a deception, the only question is when...

coolcoinz did they? the problem is that you don't understand what is ukraine... you know what was soviet union? can you draw the border of soviet union on map? do you know the history of ukraine? what language is ukrainian? religion? have you an idea what they eat? there is always this grotesque flask and ignorant mindset in some user in this forum that I always ask myself what the fuck you are doing here?

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 09:14:49 PM

I have no idea...

opinions?

because of the enemies of mankind see the self determination of people, as the highest crime. Otherwise how could the predatory parasitic class loot, exploit and rape with impunity? they fear the most the liberation of people. And how can sane people accept to be subjugated to such ruling class? What is the most impressive in ukraine, is the refugee flight to russia. No one was allowed to move west, and I am not sure they would have wanted.

for those parasitic oligarchic predators the vote of the crimeans is something they can't allow. Then free people would prosecute rape or fiat scams? this would be intolerable to those enemies of Mankind.

what will happen? that's the question. However I don't think it's a great idea to put russia in self defense position, specially so close to the russian homeland.

I think your example is ill chose, if you restrict it to Baja California, it fits perfectly Smiley.

on the other hand, it's clear that russia agreed when ukraine denuked to not interfer, however it is as clear that at the time of the action, the predatory parasitc class was in full charge. Meaning that it was an imperative and only way to stabilize the situation at least in this area of ukraine.

I have no idea...

opinions?

you understand that the pedodollars is accepted worldwide, and still borders exists. the real problem of your no border approach is that you deny the existence of different legislative orders. And worst that the most corrupt regime will not allow their predatory position to be changed. As such by letting their agents in, you condemn yourself to experience the same faith as the people there. Look at venezuela, do you want to be ruled by maduro? eating rats while living in ag paradise? seeking toilet papers? What is the legal age for wedding for example?

as you can see there are vast difference between system... however if you think in a wider term, for exemple removing all those dictators and corrupt in central american and south america and their associates in the west, it could work... but you have first to remove them... and then rebuild an entire system from the ground up, where for years there was just bribes, corruption, lack of an efficient and just legal system...

you can compare germany, japan or china post worldwar 2, where an ethno homogenous population was able to pull themselves of defeat and rebuilt entire nations... with countries with various tribes sharing no commonalities but the ruthless oppression of tyrants (yougoslavia, iraq, lybia, afghanistan).

What I find fun about the no border financiers, is how they see that as a positive risk return? I mean they preach the abolition of the us constitution... myself I am in the opposite camp, seeking the restoration of it (right of weed, cocaine, abortion or what ever doesn't hurt anyone, and yes, only the mother can kill her unborn, hers because it's IN her, part of her, feed of her, live in her, and if this sacred bound isn't respected, aka the right for her to chose, nothing else will : gays, weed, coke. guns, freespeech, bill of rights...).

legislation system is useless and highly corrupt as soon as the central bank system collapses.

nevertheless destroying the donesk airport by the ukrainians was completely evil, problem are brainwashed ukranians funded by agents.

B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:34:34 PM

I have no idea...

opinions?

I have no idea...

opinions?

legislation system is useless and highly corrupt as soon as the central bank system collapses exists.

nevertheless destroying the donesk airport by the ukrainians was completely evil, problem are brainwashed ukranians funded by agents.

I correct your sentence is red. it is just that it isn't always the case... but when you understand that hypergamy, or rephrazed when the value of a man is linked by the majority of females to his possession of fiat then temptation to control the printing press becomes almost impossible for an honest, fair and just cb to exist... but anyway, shouldn't the market price rates? just saying that this central banking system is a major weapons, that goes irrelevant when the physical one are employed.

you know the central banker of bagdad was certainly one of the most prized man of bagdad... until one day ! all this perception is shattered away... sometime in one instant, some time by the slow but steady move of time...

anyway, who cares what don will do, it's russia, with him or without. there is NO higher authority necessary than: it's russia now, move out if you don't agree, and this option was offered to you because of kindness, but if you wanna game, it will bloody or even hashy.. your choice...

but agree that it would be so appeasing to the ruskies to be able to have the 45th president of the united states of america to formally be able to recognize the territory of the Russian Federation, it would be sad to have an AIR FORCE ONE unauthorized over RUSSIAN TERRITORY... gps software calibration, etc.

the problem with ukrainians and most people worldwide is that they don't appreciate the intensity of the fight to find, capture and kill the corrupts... and how reluctant they are to support decisive violence to remove them, even in foreign land. for example maduro palace is a no bainer... even just for the fun of the explosions... and if the rat piss surviving afterward decide to avenge the death of their dear leaders, they better know that it is on like in donkey kong Smiley.

it has nothing to do with guilt, it's more about efficiency, cost and opportunities Smiley. legalizing cocaine hemisphere wide and liberating venezuela would be game changing event... a real new dawn...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: