Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:00:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LibreCash – stablecoin with transparent proof-of-reserve backing  (Read 1492 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
karlos_545

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:19:57 AM

I heard about the Decentralized app. Also it is called like DApp). I like it, because it gives the access to information about LibreBank balance. I mean the data from public block explorers. Also there is the number of emitted tokens, what is important not to forget and the current exchange parameters, which are needed know.
I would like to say about an oracles system. This system is made for downloading data. This data is about the current exchange rates of currencies. This information is from external sources to the smart contracts. Also I remember, that the team uses Oraclize. They do it with their own and unique solution, LibreOracle.
I want to say about the autonomous smart contract. This is a prototype for selling and purchasing tokens. So, we are talking about the LibreCash tokens. The currencyof exchange is ETH, as usual. It has got the ability to emit tokens. And also to destruct tokens. T looks and sounds very interesting) That’s why let’s keep an eye on it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:28:34 AM

I heard about the Decentralized app. Also it is called like DApp). I like it, because it gives the access to information about LibreBank balance. I mean the data from public block explorers. Also there is the number of emitted tokens, what is important not to forget and the current exchange parameters, which are needed know.
I would like to say about an oracles system. This system is made for downloading data. This data is about the current exchange rates of currencies. This information is from external sources to the smart contracts. Also I remember, that the team uses Oraclize. They do it with their own and unique solution, LibreOracle.
I want to say about the autonomous smart contract. This is a prototype for selling and purchasing tokens. So, we are talking about the LibreCash tokens. The currencyof exchange is ETH, as usual. It has got the ability to emit tokens. And also to destruct tokens. T looks and sounds very interesting) That’s why let’s keep an eye on it!
Also LibreCash uses DAO smart contract prototype. The team uses it for managing the parameters of the emissive smart contract. The significance of a user’s vote is defined by his or her balance in LBRS. They implemented a role for an elected issue resolver, who can veto the result of any vote.
This smart contract is based on the standard Ethereum DAO.
phamtheanh888

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:31:12 AM

I like this project. I have found this platform and have took a look on it. Most of all I liked the things, that LibreCash they have implemented. There were a lot of points, but I want to tell you about its token. This token is based on the version of ERC20. Also, as I remember, it has additional emission, destruction, and transfer of authority. So, all needed and very interesting.
Riedbach

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:17:44 PM

What recommended parameters to adjust in my wallet for investing in your project?
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:36:39 AM

I was looking at your platform. And now I have a question… How does it work? I mean, if there is a special system.. Like step by step model of circulation? I would be happy to see it.. Also I have one more question - What are you working on? I mean what do you develop ar plan to develop.. What will be the emission.. just general information..
nofork_man

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:40:09 AM

I was looking at your platform. And now I have a question… How does it work? I mean, if there is a special system.. Like step by step model of circulation? I would be happy to see it.. Also I have one more question - What are you working on? I mean what do you develop ar plan to develop.. What will be the emission.. just general information..
The release of LibreCash into circulation has several steps. They are: the user initiates the purchase through a smart contract. That the user pays a fee for the release of LibreCash and transfers ETH to the smart contract address. Than the received commission and ETH are placed in the LibreBank reserve fund.
And only here the user receives LibreCash.
prygunovpasha

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:42:50 AM

The release of LibreCash into circulation has several steps. They are: the user initiates the purchase through a smart contract. That the user pays a fee for the release of LibreCash and transfers ETH to the smart contract address. Than the received commission and ETH are placed in the LibreBank reserve fund.
And only here the user receives LibreCash.
I can say you a few moments, on what is the team working on. Firstly – on the development of the decentralized system,  development of the economic motivation model of data providers. After – on the automatic emission and elimination of LibreCash tokens. And economic audit and safety audit in the prototypes’ test network of the emission..
Rematsuni

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:43:11 AM

Greetings guys! It's really good project.
Logical design, wondrous logo.
wldn

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:50:09 PM

Greetings guys! It's really good project.
Logical design, wondrous logo.
I completely agree with you Wink
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

I see before me a transparent platform with a decentralized system and the prospect of becoming the leading crypto currency in this area.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: