Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS primedice.com betting bot unlike any other  (Read 693 times)
dopehero (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:44:41 AM

I am selling a bot for primedice.com. i know the website already has a bot built in but what i offer is much different and there for greatly increases your chances of winning with said bot. If anyone is interested please let me know and feel free to make a post.

the bot has very cool features as being it can auto prerolls until you get a certain number of losses,
it can switch between hi or low bets
it can also stop when you hit a certain amount of btc which you specify which that amount is
it also will stop if your balance goes below a certain point it is a great bot i can show it to you in action or send screenshots upon request.
dopehero (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:55:54 AM

This is very legitimate i will even let you tryout the bot before purchase if you would like too.
kf_

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:20:25 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 08:10:39 AM by kf_

I would be careful running any code from brand-new members.  There has been a lot of malicious Javascript code spread around popular dice sites such as Just-Dice and Primedice that has been used to steal balances and hijack accounts.
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:35:27 AM

I am selling a bot for primedice.com. i know the website already has a bot built in but what i offer is much different and there for greatly increases your chances of winning with said bot.

Mathematically impossible. Please stop selling this, it is a SCAM.

Secondly, I would advise against anyone trying this, more than likely it is a keylogger to gain your credentials to the site so OP can go ahead and steal your coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: