Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 08:30:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 10 Million Dollars to spend on Crypto, which one?  (Read 696 times)
iampingu (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:24:17 AM

There's been so many bs threads about investing, with their fake amounts of money, so I thought I'd clear the air and show how legitimate I am, by providing a screenshot of my bank statement.

Now that's out of the way, I'd like ideas on what to invest my totally real money into.

I'm certain my thread is the most legitimate.
miner002013

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:59:05 AM

There you go one more rule to be created... Recently Giveaway posts got banned..

I guess a new rule needs to created to stop these spams...

OP: I know what you mean... I am getting sick of these posts aswell with topic "Hey I got 100 billion and want to invest it, which alt is the best".... etc
drippx

Activity: 539

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:12:52 AM

I think you win with the 10mill unless someone can top yours
iampingu (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:38:20 AM

There you go one more rule to be created... Recently Giveaway posts got banned..

I guess a new rule needs to created to stop these spams...

OP: I know what you mean... I am getting sick of these posts aswell with topic "Hey I got 100 billion and want to invest it, which alt is the best".... etc
It's just ridiculous, we get over giveaways, we get past ANN's with seperate forums, now we have "which alt coin is the best" as you say, or "what is best to mine" or "what should I buy tonight"
Undefeatable

Activity: 286

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:50:58 AM

There's been so many bs threads about investing, with their fake amounts of money, so I thought I'd clear the air and show how legitimate I am, by providing a screenshot of my bank statement.

Now that's out of the way, I'd like ideas on what to invest my totally real money into.

I'm certain my thread is the most legitimate.

Buy a banana and eat it... yummy..

crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:01:57 PM

dime Wink

lonesoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:08:57 PM

Your bank statement holds more validity to me than the Ugandian general that recently offered my a share of 62million dollars! all i had to do was send my banking details to "Banky Moone" (loved the name lol) along with a check for $500 (seriously why cant they take the money direct from my account, i gave them all my details! )

ooh well, when i get my 10% I'll have 6.2 million dollars to invest! any suggestions?

Please click this link-> https://mcxnow.com/?r=Stuartnorth       (The link is a referral link, it costs you nothing, but provides a little bonus for me if you click through to the site. Please help feed my baby. Thanks :-) )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: