Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2024, 07:14:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HUOBI possible for EU/US people as well? (in english?)  (Read 2832 times)
Ominub (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:25:11 AM

Hello,

don´t you know if someone from EU can become a customer of  huobi . com marketplace and trade there as well? I just visited their pages but see only a spilled pieces of tea Smiley ... and I cant find if they ever have an english version of their pages? I doubt about it. But perhaps somebody knows more?
johnscoin

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:55:36 AM

Hello,

don´t you know if someone from EU can become a customer of  huobi . com marketplace and trade there as well? I just visited their pages but see only a spilled pieces of tea Smiley ... and I cant find if they ever have an english version of their pages? I doubt about it. But perhaps somebody knows more?

I am from China, and I can help you open an account at huobi.
I am glad to try my best to win your trust.
I will earn a profit in this way.
$1vEr.$urfer

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:28:08 AM

lol - i think the lack of English support on the website should be your queue to steer very far away!

Definately not worth the 0.2% you may save on commission ...
Ominub (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:09:21 AM

This is speculative, look at mtgox ... Smiley ... they do good english support, but they are facing still some problems which are affecting us, their customers :/ ... I´m now waiting more than 3 weeks for my money from there.
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:43:25 AM

Hello,

Yes. Foreigner can also open an account in Huobi. In their KYC verification page, passport ID can be used.

However, if you want to deposit CNY into Huobi, you might need to have a bank account in China.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
hgamezoom

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:35:41 PM

You need a bank account in China first.

Most of Chinese exchanges like Huobi handles deposit/withdraw very fast, withdraw fiat can be on your account within 24 hours.
Ominub (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:41:00 PM

Problem is, that i cant read what they´re writing Smiley
hostmaster

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 01:39:25 PM

is there any services for china bank account for foreigners
akujin

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:58:32 PM

How do I confirm that they are a legit company? Is their company registered in china?

BTC: 165rKPfGJ3ndrG1QziHR6ACnViP4EQHNK7
LTC: LMysGMFjmF9gR9RzStij74msXrDP1NqW8X
DOGE: DRZXGgcKN8kANwko3VycsBVVGqfy6XsSpM
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:04:50 PM

so page has an english version now.

how about the verification I heard about?
do i need to verify to deposit/withdraw cryptos?

Ominub (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:03:11 AM

Warning here with huobi - see http://newsbtc.com/2014/03/30/bitcoin-price-drops-450/
josem

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:49:43 AM

Sorry for reopen that.  Trade in Huobi is posible. I do since last year, but...  What the hell is going on latelly with Huobi? The server became a total crap. A lot of time cant find the host.. at least from Europe where i am.

So you are trading and your orders take ages for place, or directly the page is broken. By the moment the page is answering the price changed..  Its not like working. Its like playing rusian roulette.

Any body has some advice, maybe some europe server, some trick, some outside platform where you can place orders without the main page is posible?

Thank you very much.
sepehr

Activity: 399

Cryptocurrency Evangelist

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:57:01 AM

Sorry for reopen that.  Trade in Huobi is posible. I do since last year, but...  What the hell is going on latelly with Huobi? The server became a total crap. A lot of time cant find the host.. at least from Europe where i am.

So you are trading and your orders take ages for place, or directly the page is broken. By the moment the page is answering the price changed..  Its not like working. Its like playing rusian roulette.

Any body has some advice, maybe some europe server, some trick, some outside platform where you can place orders without the main page is posible?

Thank you very much.

Yeah Same problem, I have from Europe,
They had some server upgrade yesterday, but seems not so many differences yet!

Sepehr, A Cryptocurrency Evangelist
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: