Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:20:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM WALLET , BE ATTENTION  (Read 650 times)
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:02:55 AM

Many newbies can be scammed with this method also many people can waste little amount of ether needed since it is not seen as scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Psychee

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:03:41 AM

yes, let me tell you that crypto project Socratus is a new movement
Mind Control

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

Bottom line:
Do not get greedy.

Scammers are outsmarting people by placing taunting baits to desperate people. Being desperate in earning or accumulating tokens with high value could blind you. You know that that wallet/private key is not yours and a moral person will never try to steal tokens in that wallet. Due to greediness, the retaliation is instant.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:36:20 PM

Bottom line:
Do not get greedy.

Scammers are outsmarting people by placing taunting baits to desperate people. Being desperate in earning or accumulating tokens with high value could blind you. You know that that wallet/private key is not yours and a moral person will never try to steal tokens in that wallet. Due to greediness, the retaliation is instant.
Which is correct, never get to greedy and work for your gain, I know this particular incidents is due too aggressiveness to earned with decent amounts, forgetting the basic rules of taking care of your wallets, instead of gaining for sure with this wiser scammers it will sucks your wallet and lose everything that you have, be careful as always.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:39:48 PM

Dear member
I see a person post PRIVATE KEY in Airdrop Telegram channels (Because there are many people who do not know info about phishing methods ) They use different ways to trick people .So if you see
668a369e87c01da5bfca9851e6ee86d760e17ee7912d77b7dffe8e0cdf63bcb5
OR
3da9971995b2bc835e11e48cc642644a2b66b165d5802c5d525af1feeff318b1
ATTENTION

This is a ETH wallet based on SMART CONTRACT "IF YOU SEND TO THIS wallet ETH It’s  Auto transfer ETH balance to other ETH wallte.
Do not even think  transfer  a small amount of ETH  to withdraw coins because you will not be able to withdraw anything and you will lose your money.

Good luck  Kiss

This is not the first time I have seen people do this. Best thing to do is to ignore. Unfortunately, some greedy newbies still fall for this kind of tricks/scams.
airdrop991 (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:54:29 PM

Bottom line:
Do not get greedy.

I am pleased now because there are people understand what I wanted explained it.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:05:18 PM

Bottom line:
Do not get greedy.

I am pleased now because there are people understand what I wanted explained it.

This is a very useful topinion that helps to the other member here to prevent their money in scammed. But the question is why are you interested to view his/her wallet if you don't have an intentions to his/her money transfer to your wallet. It means you are one of the scammer in this crypto-world. It's better to focus on your own account and keep safe with your private key.
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:19:26 PM

Thanks for the information, i saw activities like this one, and iv checked the IN ETH it was about 100, thats crazy... over 100ETH has been sent to this adress by small amounts like 0.003 ETH
airdrop991 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:43:10 AM

This is a very useful topinion that helps to the other member here to prevent their money in scammed. But the question is why are you interested to view his/her wallet if you don't have an intentions to his/her money transfer to your wallet. It means you are one of the scammer in this crypto-world. It's better to focus on your own account and keep safe with your private key.

Curiosity is what instigates anyone who sees a privet key to go and see what Happen Grin
Marine8

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 12:47:59 AM

Thanks a log for this information. i have fallen a victim to one of those phishing techniques and i can boldly say that it was not a nice experience.And the funny part of it was that i was just eager to receive some airdrop tokens and ended up landing in such trouble. Lets continue this good work and help each other.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Marine8

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 12:50:41 AM

It seems that there are still many people whose security awareness is very weak. They even hand over their private keys to the phishing website. This is a very dangerous thing. I have heard someone wants to get EOS for airdrop, the wallet private key was imported into the phishing website, and lost tens of thousands of EOS, which is very unfortunate.
It was the same technique they once used to scam me. The moment they realize that you have applied for a promising airdrop, they just get your email and send you a mail asking you to redeem your tokens. And through a series of tasks, they ask you to enter your private key at the end and that ends it.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:00:29 AM

Dear member
I see a person post PRIVATE KEY in Airdrop Telegram channels (Because there are many people who do not know info about phishing methods ) They use different ways to trick people .So if you see
OR
ATTENTION

This is a ETH wallet based on SMART CONTRACT "IF YOU SEND TO THIS wallet ETH It’s  Auto transfer ETH balance to other ETH wallte.
Do not even think  transfer  a small amount of ETH  to withdraw coins because you will not be able to withdraw anything and you will lose your money.

Good luck  Kiss

Since i joined crypto i never join airdrop activities because of many negative aspects that i have heard of this kind of market like not paying and the given token was usually no price in the market. Then here is a new trick in which they use smart contracts so i hope that those airdrop enthusiast should be more extra careful now that instead of expecting an earnings but youre hard earned coins were already stolen.
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:14:27 AM

if we read the first comments on the first private keys above on etherscan,, and others comments you will know if this address are scam
https://etherscan.io/address/0xa8015df1f65e1f53d491dc1ed35013031ad25034#comments
but a lot of people still believe with this trap,,
just beware everyone  Wink
regards
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:17:27 AM

Yes we need to be alert and stay aware from all of scam in this cryptocurrency forum and we need to help other to know about the scam, thank you for the information, but we need to careful too about spreading the news because we dont want get hoax message
OmarGsPools

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:19:24 AM

This is an interesting form of fraud, people are sending ethereum to such wallets and can not get anything  in order to be able to receive a token that they don't own.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Hct2005

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:19:53 AM

Dear member
OR
ATTENTION

Good luck  Kiss

It must be a self-drop rather than an airdrop. Don't fall for this trap. Read many times before you click the button.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:20:51 AM

Good sharing information. Thanks for you useful post!
Today, so many kinds of scam, people have to watch themselves every time and every where
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:52:54 AM

I hope developers can fix this problem, because for those who don't know it will be very dangerous. a lot of people don't know technical terminology about cryptocurrency and how to use wallet.
airdrop991 (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:52:53 PM

I hope developers can fix this problem, because for those who don't know it will be very dangerous. a lot of people don't know technical terminology about cryptocurrency and how to use wallet.

This is what I mean, whenever there are new ways of SCAM, the developers must invent more effective defensive methods.
adytran

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:57:17 PM

A lot of the AirDrop project is the scam project. They ask us to transfer an amount of ETH to other ETH address or fill out the Privatekey address on the form. So, we will lose my address also all of the tokens in it. So, be careful with any Requirement that airdrop campaign require
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: