Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:48:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO]🚀Borneo First - Your gateway to Borneo island investment  (Read 1769 times)
Borneo Foundation (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:45:37 AM

we are targeting opening Borneo First ICO in 15 august, dont miss it

for ICO phase 1 our target is indonesian investor
I visited your website and I saw pre-sale sold 98% token this is good. now it was August 15 and the mean ICO phase 1 has already started running hopefully target for investors, Indonesia can be achieved.
hello our website under construction
now please open this page 1 we are updating and you can read new whitepaper

BORNEO FIRST - YOUR GATEWAY TO BORNEO ISLAND INVESTMENT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinhTrang.vtv

Activity: 57
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:53:08 AM

Any chance project team is making some sort of  interview with team members to boost an investor confidence and to share their vision of maecenas goals?
Borneo Foundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:59:58 AM

Any chance project team is making some sort of  interview with team members to boost an investor confidence and to share their vision of maecenas goals?
Sure, the plan is we will make roadshow and AMA on indonesia in ICO phase 1 our target is indonesia

on ICO phase 2 we will Roadshow and AMA on blockchain event in asia and europe ASAP

brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:04:56 AM

As it mentioned about coal, does this cloud mining will be using the power from coal power plant.
What about the pollution generated from the coal power plant?
Borneo Foundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:14:21 AM

As it mentioned about coal, does this cloud mining will be using the power from coal power plant.
To create low-cost electricity and stable supply of coal we will setup our independent power plant with 2 x 6MW capacities, using super-critical (SC) technology as the latest benchmark for highly efficient coal-fired power plant so it will consume less coal and less emission, and becoming environmentfriendly power plant.

While this is common characteristic coal in Borneo, our mine is producing lowest HPAs in the world. Our coal-fired plant will consume only 0.70 kg of coal per kWh and as the result, the cost of electricity will be as low as USD 0.016/kWh. 

intianoroby

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:21:15 AM

To create low-cost electricity and stable supply of coal we will setup our independent power plant with 2 x 6MW capacities, using super-critical (SC) technology as the latest benchmark for highly efficient coal-fired power plant so it will consume less coal and less emission, and becoming environmentfriendly power plant.

While this is common characteristic coal in Borneo, our mine is producing lowest HPAs in the world. Our coal-fired plant will consume only 0.70 kg of coal per kWh and as the result, the cost of electricity will be as low as USD 0.016/kWh. 
Wow, very useful and efficient once the results are obtained if this necessarily applies can save you a lot of funds and I think a lot of that will support your project to the fore especially investors from Indonesia.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:33:55 AM

Wow, very useful and efficient once the results are obtained if this necessarily applies can save you a lot of funds and I think a lot of that will support your project to the fore especially investors from Indonesia.
really a great project. a project that we should indeed support. Hopefully with the seriousness of the team in developing this project can give stunning results.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:42:38 AM

really a great project. a project that we should indeed support. Hopefully with the seriousness of the team in developing this project can give stunning results.
Unfortunately, current market conditions are not well hopefully all of it not affected against the ICO project and I hope the team can be more interesting in promoting projects.
Borneo Foundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:49:07 AM

Unfortunately, current market conditions are not well hopefully all of it not affected against the ICO project and I hope the team can be more interesting in promoting projects.
thats the truth, but some big company want make a deal with Borneo First because they are interest about our Cloud Mining, any founder Porsche dealer on indonesia interest with Borneo First Cloud Mining and will making deal on 18 august, they wil invest in 20 - 100 Million usd

Borneo Foundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:51:50 AM

thank you, hope we can bring bright future on blockchain technology

Borneo Foundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:47:02 AM

thank you please keep supporting us

ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:41:53 AM

thank you please keep supporting us
It looks like your project very interesting with all the advantages you offer I am sure in the future will more and more support for this project.
jaseno76

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:06:58 AM

I am very supportive of this borneo platform project, can join and get a lifetime profit and especially can advance the island of Kalimantan as a world tourism destination. good luck and fast developing
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:42:19 AM

I like one of the ideas that Borneo First project has, it's trying to manage or reshape a tourism attraction in borneo.
Managing and arrange it into more attractive tourist destination would be a great things, that way I'd be glad to support in my capacity.
ProLumuc23

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:44:18 AM

I am very supportive of this borneo platform project, can join and get a lifetime profit and especially can advance the island of Kalimantan as a world tourism destination. good luck and fast developing

Benefits of Borneo First Cloud Mining for users, Maintenance costs are $ 0.04 / TH / s because we use electricity from our own power plant, and operating costs are only $ 0.04 / kWh.
hirundinecrypto

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:39:09 AM

As an Indonesian, I am very proud of the project that Borneo First will work on. I think local investors have to invest in this great project, because the mission of this project is very good. They want to explore the beauty of the island of Kalimantan so that the world will become more known. Hopefully the project that you have initiated is successful.
employees

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

This project looks very interesting to me. I will definitely be on board. Thank you, always looking for good master node coins.
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:07:05 AM

it becomes fashionable to make reference to the geographical location. but I don't know how attractive it is for investors to invest in Borneo Islands. Why did you choose these Islands, there are many others?
Borneo Foundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

Join Borneo First ICO Phase 1

We accept payment in BTC, ETH, XMR, DASH, ZEC, DASH, LTC, TRX, XZC & NEO.

Get 1 BMG for $0.06🚀🚀🚀 & earn EXTRA referral bonus!

Borneo Foundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:17:21 PM

it becomes fashionable to make reference to the geographical location. but I don't know how attractive it is for investors to invest in Borneo Islands. Why did you choose these Islands, there are many others?
because we are from Borneo Island, we want make the bright future for Borneo and investor

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: