Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:22:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO]🚀Borneo First - Your gateway to Borneo island investment  (Read 1782 times)
Borneo Foundation (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:47:43 PM

Borneo Firts is a good project from Indonesia. As we know, nowadays, crypto is very popular in Indonesia.
So, I think this project has good potential for success and the Borneo firts project will get good support from Indonesian investors.
projects that we have to support, let alone this project comes from Indonesia, hopefully there will be many investors who are interested in this project and this project can be developed to success for its future. Midway up the team will always work compactly and passion for the success of this project.
we will do the best, some big investor from indonesia interest and we are start with MOU

BORNEO FIRST - YOUR GATEWAY TO BORNEO ISLAND INVESTMENT
tualepe

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:42:49 AM

I believe a large project which has a very good goal, will definitely be managed very seriously by all his team. Hopefully everything will run smoothly.
luckyferdz

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

good luck  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
abdlkadir

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:58:15 AM

great project
Laurensa

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:44:49 AM

I believe a large project which has a very good goal, will definitely be managed very seriously by all his team. Hopefully everything will run smoothly.
we will look forward to a good development for this project, hopefully all will be able to run as planned and success will be achieved later.
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:08:39 AM

I see more and more people are giving support to this project, and this would certainly be a very good thing for the progress of the project in the future.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
thermosgrey

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:31:58 AM

I see more and more people are giving support to this project, and this would certainly be a very good thing for the progress of the project in the future.
you're right, the more people that support this project, this project seems in priority to investors from indonesia, we wish the project well developed.
atsyazani

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:23:33 AM

you're right, the more people that support this project, this project seems in priority to investors from indonesia, we wish the project well developed.
I agree, because with a lot of people that support this project could make a team far more excited again in developing the project. Hopefully the project always runs smoothly until success could be achieved.
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:00:55 AM

The new concept in ICO, and a sizeable member, I believe this ICO will be a tremendous success
satriatelo

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:56:44 PM

I agree, because with a lot of people that support this project could make a team far more excited again in developing the project. Hopefully the project always runs smoothly until success could be achieved.
we will look forward to the good news from the team for this project. Hopefully with a lot of support flowing for this project will make the team spirit more and will give satisfactory results. I am sure all will achieve satisfying results as we all hope.
squrpan

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:47:17 AM

a very interesting concept which has a very good purpose for the future. and as far as I see support continue to flow to this project. Hopefully this project will always run smoothly and successfully.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:54:23 PM

Hello Dev, I think your main ICO is running now.
How much has been collected from the presale period?
I am looking for this information on the official website but cannot verify this one.
satriatelo

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:34:12 AM

Hello Dev, I think your main ICO is running now.
How much has been collected from the presale period?
I am looking for this information on the official website but cannot verify this one.
maybe the team has not provided information about the results obtained, just wait for it to be sure the team will transparency the results of the sale, just wait.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:47:52 AM

It looks like by looking at the development of the project team should prepare a more mature strategy again to further convince investors to join in this project. because of the support from investors was very important.
Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:54:08 PM

More projects to push for global adoption of cryptocurrencies are needed. This project has a chance of success to link between manufacturers to end consumers and to create better blend between supply chain ecosystem
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:34:45 AM

soon the second phase of ICO will begin, hopefully, there will be a lot of investor enthusiasm, even though market conditions have not improved yet, I still hope that the Borneo project can be successful.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:43:17 AM

I think this isn't a bad project, this also has a backup fund that came from coal to support the mining fund.
That can be a part of the guaranty that the project could go on.

Rocket Bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 31

RocketBounty - attracting & involving!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

Hi! 
we are the project RocketBounty and we are able to attract thousands of users to your ICO (we guarantee 40k of users, not bots!). We are ready to offer the 'smart' airdrop, automatized bounty-bot and other services.
our web-site: https://rocketbounty.io/

in case if you are interested in our collaboration please feel free to contact us:
@RocketBountySales
rocketbountymanagement@gmail.com

bachichak

Activity: 352
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:48:02 AM

What about a bounty this project, has it ended or is it still going on ?
I was not answered in the telegram..
Takzan

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:53:12 AM

Despite the unstable market conditions, the team continues to work hard to realize its remarkable idea. A lot of work has been done, which will undoubtedly affect the success of this project. Take part today and be a part of our team!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: