Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:00:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which investment of crypto is profitable  (Read 319 times)
Firbolko

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:04:56 PM

long-term investments bring me the greatest profit. I invested in Ethereum.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:08:51 PM

I want to ask you all, which crypto investment gives you a lot of profit? let me know your best answer
It really depend on what do you prefer, or in what way you are knowledgeable and confident to do so.
My friends actually making money on trading, and doing still some Sig Campaigns.
So its good if you know how to trade and do bounties in the forum.
It could profit you. Just study anything that you wanted to get involved with.
And observe then your good to go.
Phat Buzz Tart

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:10:59 PM

Of course, yes. But you need to choose normal projects and invest very carefully to not loose your money.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:31:17 PM

I think most of the solid coins in top 30 that are going sideways. I hate with some pump and dump coins it's a waste of time for me and it's not profitable. but if you willing to tolerate your risk then try to invest some shitcoins and wait for a bull market.

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:32:09 PM

The best and most effective is Bitcoin and Ethereum, which is great for long-term investments, I have long held both and not to worry for the future, has been tested in recent years steadily increasing up to now and being the strongest coin in the world, then I think it will be very good for the future.
There is a good suggestion to invest in Altcoin and the best ICO by giving discounts on the first sale, this is very effective for hunters that sometimes the price will explode in the not-too-distant future, then all the suggestions here are the best suggestions, then use the ability and trust You.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:22:17 PM

To date, I was able to earn $ 5,000 from the fact that time invested in good coins and sold them in time. Now I bought the most interesting and good in my opinion coins promising projects. In my country, $ 5,000 is almost an annual salary, so I am more than satisfied with my performance and can say with confidence that investing in cryptocurrencies is profitable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rejekinomplok99

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:23:57 PM

I want to ask you all, which crypto investment gives you a lot of profit? let me know your best answer

I personally prefer bitcoin and ethereum for investment . Both are very profitable. I have done it.
hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:52:06 PM

Bitcoin is the most profitable than any other crypto currencies. The most important thing of bitcoin is that it has consistent flow of giving profit. It is the most reliable and reputed coin in this market. It has a good for from where investors get good help and so it is best in the crypto currency market.
Planetkin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:00:11 PM

I like bitcoin and Ethereum,they are the most profitable for investments,bitcoin and Ethereum bring me a good profit.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

I think that the best and easiest way to get profit here is to invest in ICOs. You can also buy some promising coins and sell them as they grow in price.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:28:17 AM

Yes, cryptocurrencies now have a lot of opportunities to invest in the growth period, so cryptocurrencies are profitable, just like the stock market 20 years ago.

Anzylon

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:28:57 AM

those which are low on marketcap, they are usually riskier investment because they can easily die but high risks high rewards Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:30:43 AM

Leverage trading
40%+ profit in one trade
whaletank club
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:46:01 PM

ICO is the most effective investment tool. Less activity, more benefits. Trading and hodling are risky. It is better to abstain without a certain experience. There are also risks at ICO. But with the right approach, you can easily fly to the moon. For example, such projects as Kelvin blockchain, with its innovative advantages, you can grow up, thus feel like a participant in a major project.
Ahsadahmed

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:23:04 PM

It’s a easy question for answer. I suggest you can invest on bitcoin. Because I feel it is the best coin. You can also research about this coin and you can also get investors feedback about this coin if you satisfy about this then you can invest on this coin.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:36:22 PM

The investment that i am aware that pays alot is the simplest.
monitor your investment, watch your portfolio, take advantage of every pumps and dumps by selling/buying your tokens
Then you ensure to hodl at the appropriate time too

So find the strategy that best work for you.
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:08:16 PM

Try to make research on your own. There are lots of coin out there are will get you nice return just be patience and monitor the market movement inorder to ride the volatility. Some known coin are now making their moves upward so better get some and enjoy the ride to the top.
Palisills

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:31:10 PM

There are a lot of options to make profit in crypto... For example you can invest in some advertising channels and make profit of it.
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:33:49 PM

Try to make research on your own. There are lots of coin out there are will get you nice return just be patience and monitor the market movement inorder to ride the volatility. Some known coin are now making their moves upward so better get some and enjoy the ride to the top.
The current crypto market is not a complete disadvantage for traders and investors. Thanks to airdrop, free tokens are now being distributed to community members while performing tasks such as tracking an ICO's communications channel. There are many ways to earn a profit in the uptrend market today.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:34:39 PM

I personally prefer bitcoin and ethereum for investment . Both are very profitable. I have done it.
Investing with those great coins can make huge profit for you but of I think you can also try to become a bounty hunter which gives you extra income. I prefer both of this investing and joining a bounty campaign. A lot things that you can do in this market learn it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: