Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:47:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which investment of crypto is profitable  (Read 319 times)
bojosari (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:52:01 AM

I want to ask you all, which crypto investment gives you a lot of profit? let me know your best answer

══════════════☛Ignite Blockchain☚═════════════
Fast & Secure Solution for DeFi
andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:28:24 AM

I haven't been here long . but my friend makes money on advertising . this gives him a good stable income . he has 3,000 followers . in the telegram.  he is paid for advertising and additionally he sells information to subscribers .
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

Depend on your money, if you get suggestion from someone else and he give you coin who have potential and will give you a lot of profit but you have a little money, that is very useless. But if you have a big money for investing in cryptocurrency and you choose a coin then you will get a lot of profit. I think the coin who listed on big exchange will give you serenity, no need to worry about the scam and no need to worry that the coi will have no value, just hold for long term and you will get what you want.
JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:52:23 AM

It's pretty difficult to give you advise during the current market conditions. Most coins have very litlle trading volume and are just following the price action of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still stuck in a bearish trend so its not a great time to expect to make good profits unless you know how to trade in a bear market.

My best advice to you would be to buy some coins with good prospects that are in the top 100 and wait. The good news is that the current market conditions make it a great time to buy as everything is at sale prices.
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:12:02 AM

Investment ? You can start to buying new ICO projects or just buy bitcoin and ethereum, cause atm i think the price of those two coins is pretty cheap, anyway makesure to do lot of check and learn the market condition. Besides investing you can earn money in crypto world so many way just like advertising gambling etc.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gungun08

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:29:04 AM

Realy upon your cash, in this event  you get recommendation from another person and he give you coin who have potential and will give you a lot of benefit yet you have a minimum expenditure. But if  you have a major cash for putting resources into digital money and you pick a coin then you will get a great deal of benefit. I think the coin who recorded on huge trade will give you quietness, no compelling reason to stress over the trick and no compelling reason to stress that the ico will have no esteem, simply hold for long  and you will get what you need.
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:32:14 AM

According to me, Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to invest in. It is the first cryptocurrency that came into the market. It still ranks first among all other cryptocurrencies.
nairb131

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:35:10 AM

I will say the best investment in crypto is investing in very potential coin on long term. Invest in coin like bitcoin, ethereum and hold them for long term as they will yield reasonable profit by the time you sell, but take time to research about the coin in crypto and decide the best one for you to invest in but take time to make good decision for you to be able make profit from them.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:42:42 AM

I want to ask you all, which crypto investment gives you a lot of profit? let me know your best answer
If you need lot of profit in crypto you must participate in trading then only you will make more profit. But crypto trading little risk in beginners so must gain some knowledge in crypto trading then only you will make profit because no one suggested to you. You must research your convenience platform then invest to short term or long term definitely you will make profit.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

I sometimes forget, what coins have been profitable for me.
but from the whole, I once had an altcoin named Flixx. Flixx is a token of the Flixxo project. The current beta platform of Flixxo has grown well. You can find information here http://www.flixxo.com/
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:47:21 PM

That's so simple. Tell me how you can take and get money.))) And you immediately gave the answer)) You seriously think that everything is so simple Huh))))

JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:21:08 PM

This is a hard one, there are many aspects of crypto. ICOs work for me and I think there are many ICOs out there, I’m currently investing ICOs upon my own research. Research is important part of finding a good deal, I would suggest you read the whitepapers of few ICOs like Liven, RedCab and Kleros. I really like these and I think these will become top coins in coming days.
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:19:19 PM

questions like this are very difficult to answer, because it brings an unfavorable impact if someone recommends others invest, because in the investment will experience the name of the loss, okay if profit, if you lose, whether the person who recommend will be the mastermind, alone, that's a good answer.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:21:55 PM

Honestly speaking i earned a huge profit from Bitcoin and still i am holding my BTC and some other solid coins in my crypto portfolio.Currently Bitcoin price is  very low but still i am in profit.Other profitable coins are ETH,BCH,LTC,XRP,NEO.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:33:34 PM

crypto market is really extremely profitable comparing with other investment items. Especially i like to invest in strong projects with good community during ico period in bullish market.
rajdeep12

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:41:48 PM

In crypto there is alot of way in which u invest and getting more profit. its depend on you which platform u choose for investment. In this firstly you  have to gain knowledge about that platform in which you want to invest like Trading, Mining
twtr2
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:52:37 PM

First of all you should know about project about team and only after that decide about investing. I think you can get profit on Bounties firstly.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:53:47 PM

Bitcoin.

It is the cryptocurrency that is giving me a lot of profit when the price goes up. You what to know why? because most of the money I've got was invested to it. I'm fully betting most of my savings to bitcoin although my portfolio was diversified but my whole portfolio was depending on it.
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

Here is an answer

At Walletinvestor.com we predict future values with technical analysis for wide selection of digital coins like ZenCash. If you are looking for virtual currencies with good return, ZEN can be a profitable investment option
https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/zencash-prediction

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
NeonFlash

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:03:19 PM

This is a good time to buy and keep the coin at a reasonable price, and be patient. If you do not like free, you can try investing ICO and trading.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: