Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:17:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many projects are dead?  (Read 11944 times)
btcfan87

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:34:53 PM

On the ICO websites we can see ratings from various trackers, all with high scores. I checked on the sites, the score is really that. But can it be trusted?
Well, icobench and icoholder seem to be normally rate. But who knows, maybe scam ICOs can buy a good rating there.
Of course, ratings are sold, and on that they earn
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:45:42 PM

I think you just have to wait until the prices go up, now it’s unprofitable to sell at a low price

Itsaskaaaam

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:39:54 AM

On the ICO websites we can see ratings from various trackers, all with high scores. I checked on the sites, the score is really that. But can it be trusted?
Well, icobench and icoholder seem to be normally rate. But who knows, maybe scam ICOs can buy a good rating there.
It's unrealistic to buy ratings on all listings, there are more than 100 of them. And popular projects are analyzed by almost all top experts. It is enough to see one negative report to understand everything.
And where can I get such a list of experts?
Script79

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:07:47 AM

It's unrealistic to buy ratings on all listings, there are more than 100 of them. And popular projects are analyzed by almost all top experts. It is enough to see one negative report to understand everything.
And where can I get such a list of experts?
e. g. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2903597.0

Alternatively, you can use the sites where project scores are collected from all experts. At cryptodiffer, for example, about 20 experts are immediately visible.
There is also http://topexperts.io there are more of them, and the functionality there is better.
Salelo

Activity: 434

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:39:24 AM

yes, of course, with the market conditions like now there are many projects that seem dead, all our asset values will decrease as bitcoin decreases. and also many new projects that failed when  ICO running.
how their project will not fail if the project does not have a good concept and a strong community, with conditions like this further worsen the situation of the project to collect sales of tokens

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:47:52 AM

I guess the same business survivability statistics apply to crypto.

9 out 10 will die/close in the first 5 years.
Those that survived, 9 out 10 will again die/close in the next 5 years.

It's actually worst in crypto as projects die within a year after ICO  Cry
So far, only Bitcoin has survived 10 years since it's the first.

danfred

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:55:44 AM

Now I'm even glad that such a huge number of projects just disappeared from the market. I think that it is right and that you can now safely invest. All projects left will definitely be profitable
Ganii

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:45:50 AM

yeah... the reason is team members not doing nothing for their project simply host the project and they kept quite for next  days, and when there is no development in their project automatically the project will die.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:21:11 AM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?

for my opinion, caused now new project more than investor  Embarrassed
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:41:53 PM

I guess the same business survivability statistics apply to crypto.

9 out 10 will die/close in the first 5 years.
Those that survived, 9 out 10 will again die/close in the next 5 years.

It's actually worst in crypto as projects die within a year after ICO  Cry
So far, only Bitcoin has survived 10 years since it's the first.

Bitcoin at the time, no one interfered to develop and grow stronger and many projects are launched when the market is at the bottom.Even if they collect the required amount, the value of the token drops sharply after issuance.
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:29:37 PM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?
In every project I invest in, first of all I believe, in another way you will not be able to make investments, sometimes I use projects to get a quick profit, and some projects - for long investments.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:52:32 PM

I don't trust the projects I invest in... I invest in those projects that I trust Smiley
And you shouldn't "marry" your projects. There is a time when you should enter and there is a time when you quit. That's the best strategy.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

I suppose this is no longer news. There are many projects out there that are existing in a limbo and most of them, not scams but can barely make up their Cheesy quota. Today OKEx announced that it will delist a lot of coins and reduce trading pair for some. This is the result of not having utility to backup the existence of a project. I'm currently invested in a few projects that are doing things differently.

MFChain, building a more practical and useful platform for merchants to adopt payment using any kind of crypto, maybe not revolutionary, but the path they have chosen is truly unique to them. I dare to say that not too many projects (if any at all) exists that allows payment with any cryptocurrency from one single platform and also provide a crypto-to-fiat gateway for instant liquidity.

Tapcoin, a disruptive advertising platform with all the incentives for an 'out-of-couch' experience. Real world company (Hooch) that's tokenizing the hospitality industry and giving its backers the right incentives to patronize the products. In partnerships with over 100,000 hotels, bars and restaurants across major cities and offers ridiculous discounts on hotel and event bookings.

Okay, this one is just coming up, Hinounou, an AI-enable, plus blockchian and IoT system that wants to tackle the health problems of aging population. If you do a little research, you'd discover how relevant this project is. More so, the team behind the project aren't just motivated, they are qualified.

Lastly, one of my favorite platforms too. Datablockchain, they just switch from token issue to equity shares. Now, not too many people will understand this, and that's okay. This gives me the impression of an 'element of surprise' kinda scenario for the project. I wouldn't say much but in case you doubt exercise your due diligence and let's know what you find out.
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:27:15 PM

many projects are dead but i still think taht it is for good only as there are many things that will make you happy here

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:28:08 PM

I don't trust the projects I invest in... I invest in those projects that I trust Smiley
And you shouldn't "marry" your projects. There is a time when you should enter and there is a time when you quit. That's the best strategy.
tht is trie s to trust soem project is very hard but you need to trust ones taht ypu invest in as it ks a key factor here

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:29:02 PM

tjere is nothing gad in the fact that many projects are dead and that tney will never bring us scammers again
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:29:57 PM

i agree with you taht it is hard to trust but we need ot do it as it is impossible not to truat what ypu invest i
Fredrosam

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:32:24 PM

it os okay tht ypu think ablut such things as the future of the cryptocurrency and we need to learn tonpredict it
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 07:33:47 PM

Well there are good project and bad projects, so you have to be very careful when investing. Because one bad step can make you go bankrupt. So trust your instincts and make good research before investing in.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:35:05 PM

It gets more worst as the day passes by and many projects keep going down the drain especially ones with very minute usecase. Projects that survive the bear season will do well.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: