Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:16:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many projects are dead?  (Read 11944 times)
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:48:09 PM

I think there are more projects are created than those dead projects although mostly newly ICO these days turn out to be a scam after the token sale but I still see a lot new projects out there and keeps increasing day by day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:53:48 PM

This year, a lot of tokens were created by the very high popularity of ICO. Unfortunately, because of the bear market, many of them fell. Also many coins that were created a few years ago just to speculate on them, have been forgotten.
I think that the reason of less coins on the list may also be a change in the Coinmarketcap policy about listing new coins - now listing is much harder than it used to be.

aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:13:49 AM

I believe in the projects that I follow, in my opinion the project is not scam, but because there are still many obstacles that need to be resolved so they are still looking for a solution, to invest in projects we should not participate much, some good projects do not come from investing , learn about the project with new details after the project is selected that is simple but very good and convincing

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 12:35:45 AM

This is no news in the crypto space. Not all coins are able to survive after entering the market. Most of the coins that die off along the way may be probably due to the lack of supportive and strong community that will trade and increase the demand of the coins always. Others have inexperienced team which is incapable of running the project to its goal. These are some of the few checks every investor must consider before joining or investing in a project.

Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:56:35 AM

Those project that are delisted in coinmarket cap are scam or failed project. Next time if you want to invest again choose the best one and always monitor the project. Dont just hold your coins or become complacent, keep alert all the time. Because everything are possible to change in a matter of seconds.

Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:59:37 AM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?

Basically, not every project will going to survive. Just like the idea of the "battle of the fittest", only those who can adapt and utilize themselves are going to stay. In the crypto industry, there is a lot of competition and those that is used by many and have a strong dedication will going to stay in the market.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:19:34 AM

The project of death will not be easily observed by investors. Many projects are depreciated with the depreciation of Bitcoin. What investors don't know is that those coins will rise when Bitcoin rises again. Perhaps the price of Bitcoin is still very high, and Bitcoin can kill bad altcoins at any time.

malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:29:01 AM

Because of so many ico are launching everyday, I don't think so if the investors are for long term. Some of projects are abandoned or maybe hard to gain more trust by investing to their project because of the situation of the market.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

There will always be scam projects. There are many of them both in the real world and in cryptoworld. Where the money is spinning there will always be fraudsters.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Quas09

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:39:48 AM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?

Yes, many projects now are getting dead because the project did not reach the fund that they need, or the soft cap of the ICO. That is the most reason why the ICO's are getting failed and getting paused. But i still believe in some ICO's because it is legit and getting successful it depends if it's popular, and the platform is unique. Smiley
oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:13:55 PM

You might actually be right but i also believe that there are still good ones but the issues is that most couldn't even reach their soft cap an the most annoying part is that the rate at which fraudsters come up with their own project is really alarming and its depriving the good projects the opportunity to rise
SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://temco.io

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:25:47 PM

I invest only after a thorough study of the company and ICO technologies, managers, their previous projects, what was previously known about them

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:55:05 PM

no only many, more than 99%. it's incredible how much scam created crypto motion.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:46:02 PM

In my research and experience only few percent project can success in short time even market is green. I try to ignore dead project and I'm also bought some coin.
really what you say and the project that works and thinks you are unsuccessful. we work without compensation and only give time for projects that fail, but I am sure there will be developments for convincing and better projects. analysis and learn more from experience and can buy quality coins to continue trading.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:50:30 PM

bitconect and centra is a scam project, many people lose money when investing there ... but I still believe in some ico that I've invested now and I'm sure if I'll give me a lot of future profits
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:55:22 PM

Yes, many teams have stopped their development. Many teams did not have the funds for product development. Also, many teams are scammers. It is necessary to carefully approach the search for projects to invest.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Agus mar

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:56:00 PM

in my opinion not all ico projects left behind by developers are fraudulent because in reality there are also deav teams who refund ico purchase funds to investors
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:17:49 PM

Yes,that's true,too many projects are dead or something close to be,that 's ok,the strongest project are surviving ,the weekest ones must die,Crypto is a cruel thing and there's no space in it for loosers.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 08:29:54 PM

There is nothing surprising. After the opportunity to create smart contracts, a lot of people came to the crypto market to create their own projects and make money on it. Smart contracts made it easier for them to enter the market. When a project is created to earn easy money, it is useless and dies after it has made the creators of the project rich.
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:36:13 PM

I think that most projects die because these projects are not of very high quality. Only the strongest projects remain.

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: