Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟⚫️Deneum.com🌟⚫️ Ultra-low-cost electricity generation.  (Read 4736 times)
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:57:08 AM

Hey  Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks
We are considering such opportunity for the PreSale and Main Sale rounds
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
semiwylson

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:22:38 AM

Your technology itself looks brilliant BUT how may I ensure that it is all fore real and your Power Station really works?? Huh
ApehaFan777

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:23:22 AM

Your technology itself looks brilliant BUT how may I ensure that it is all fore real and your Power Station really works?? Huh
The demonstrating prototype of the Power Station will be showcasing how the technology works. The streaming is scheduled to start on October 1st, 2018.
semiwylson

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:24:46 AM

The demonstrating prototype of the Power Station will be showcasing how the technology works. The streaming is scheduled to start on October 1st, 2018.
Okay, not bad. But is there any chance to meet team in personal or just ensure the work of Power Station by myself?
ApehaFan777

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:25:12 AM

Okay, not bad. But is there any chance to meet team in personal or just ensure the work of Power Station by myself?
Yes, investors with 10,000 Tokens or more are welcome to come to our European lab to see the prototype at work and meet us in person.
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:29:00 AM

Yes, investors with 10,000 Tokens or more are welcome to come to our European lab to see the prototype at work and meet us in person.
Why exactly 10k tokens are needed? Why not everyone who wants to teake a look??
ApehaFan777

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:31:59 AM

Why exactly 10k tokens are needed? Why not everyone who wants to teake a look??
Our lab is not so huge to allow hundreds of visitors to take a look Grin Person with 10000 tokens may be considered as a true project's supporter and that's why it has a sense to allow such a person to visit our lab and this way to say "Thank You for your support"
kabackovas

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

On what exchanges token will be traded? And when listing is planned?
zajtsewatan

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:05:13 AM

Team is restricted to comment such questions. It may lead token will be kicked off exchange team was contacting about listing.
Boooogieeee

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:08:15 AM

Team is restricted to comment such questions. It may lead token will be kicked off exchange team was contacting about listing.
Hope to see token at least on avarege exchanges like Bibox or KuCoin. I see that Binance or Huobi listing is impossible just after ICO but listing on exchnages like BTC alpha or BitForex wont be appreciated for sure also
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:20:49 AM

Hope to see token at least on avarege exchanges like Bibox or KuCoin. I see that Binance or Huobi listing is impossible just after ICO but listing on exchnages like BTC alpha or BitForex wont be appreciated for sure also
Any listing, literally any, is very appreciated. No matter how good or bad exchange is - it increases the volume and it is good
nofork_man

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:41:00 AM

Any listing, literally any, is very appreciated. No matter how good or bad exchange is - it increases the volume and it is good
Correct. Hope team is working on exchanges. Listing is not a thing that may be complete within few dats. It is very long process
ApehaFan777

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:44:19 AM

Correct. Hope team is working on exchanges. Listing is not a thing that may be complete within few dats. It is very long process
We are working on that. We have already contacted several exchanges. Stay tuned for futher updates
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:06:16 AM

Im very curious if your smart contract audited? Security is everything while you are making ICO
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:23:01 AM

Im very curious if your smart contract audited? Security is everything while you are making ICO
Sure thing. Moreover it has been already deployed. You know, if smart contract were not audited then it would not be deployed
Deneum (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

http://deneum.com/

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:24:48 AM

Do you know the top countries on the #ICO market? The map shows the countries which became leaders in # of ICOs, # of ICOs per 1 million people, and the total sum of funds raised by the projects. https://twitter.com/DeneumPower/status/1038023752024580097?s=19

http://deneum.com/
Deneum shifts the paradigm of energy generation.
A box with a capsule, generating a large amount of energy.
It is safe, distributed and radically cheap.
nbika

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

The plan that is descripted in the roadmap is very nice and if you truly thrive in realizing your plans, then I think it will be good!! Good luck team!!!
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:58:14 AM

Sure thing. Moreover it has been already deployed. You know, if smart contract were not audited then it would not be deployed
Glad to know team is dedicated to the security. In ETH ecosystem bugs and security breaches are very critical
karlos_545

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:02:24 PM

Seems you dont need blockchain or ICO at all Huh Whats the sebse fir using it??
bitaibe

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:08:15 PM

Hello  Seems like a very interesting idea,everything that's trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: