Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:15:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟⚫️Deneum.com🌟⚫️ Ultra-low-cost electricity generation.  (Read 4743 times)
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:38:31 AM

Considering to buy some tokens. Whats the minimum I msy invest now?
50000$ during the Private Sale
aragon4ikSS

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:44:59 AM

Wow.. Too much, dont you think so? Most of users dont invest such big money into single ICO
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:23:47 AM

Wow.. Too much, dont you think so? Most of users dont invest such big money into single ICO
Thats private sale, so it is okay. Team is seeking for long term big investors during the private sale and there is no sense in setting small min investment sum
nofork_man

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:46:56 AM

Thats private sale, so it is okay. Team is seeking for long term big investors during the private sale and there is no sense in setting small min investment sum
Agree. Moreover project has already raised 1mm$. So tokens are in demand even with such big minimum investment sum
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:43:45 AM

Im very curious about your tech. How heat is being transformed into electricity? Where from heat is coming at all? Huh
ApehaFan777

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

Im very curious about your tech. How heat is being transformed into electricity? Where from heat is coming at all? Huh
The interaction in the active body results in excessive heat, which is turned into mechanical energy (electricity) by conventional means. In addition, we use our own innovative methods when transforming heat into electricity to reach the highest possible efficiency.
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

The interaction in the active body results in excessive heat, which is turned into mechanical energy (electricity) by conventional means. In addition, we use our own innovative methods when transforming heat into electricity to reach the highest possible efficiency.
What metal do you use? Titanium as far as I understand? Why exactly titanium, not copper or gold?
ApehaFan777

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

What metal do you use? Titanium as far as I understand? Why exactly titanium, not copper or gold?
Yes, we use titanium as the absorbing metal.
In technical terms, the deuterium in the capsule is absorbed into a metallic crystal lattice, which is selected from a group of substances in metals that can sufficiently accept hydrogen.
karlos_545

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:50:13 AM

In technical terms, the deuterium in the capsule is absorbed into a metallic crystal lattice, which is selected from a group of substances in metals that can sufficiently accept hydrogen.
Are you sure that your Power Station is cost effective? I mean you will waste really a lot of energy just for the heating!
all_inman

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:52:07 AM

Are you sure that your Power Station is cost effective? I mean you will waste really a lot of energy just for the heating!
I have the same question. Firstly to heat the metal and then maintain the temperature - seems very expesive Power Station. Im not even sure that it will generate more energy that it will use  Shocked
ApehaFan777

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:58:34 AM

I have the same question. Firstly to heat the metal and then maintain the temperature - seems very expesive Power Station. Im not even sure that it will generate more energy that it will use  Shocked
The initial heating takes several minutes and happens only once to start up the Power Station. After that, the Power Station is autonomous or self-sufficient, meaning that it is powered by the
energy it generates.
Rollawnderday

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:00:39 PM

At a given moment, when the market is starting this very good project. After all, when the market is restored, all plans make sense for a normal upward movement. Promising project, no doubt
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:04:07 PM

The initial heating takes several minutes and happens only once to start up the Power Station. After that, the Power Station is autonomous or self-sufficient, meaning that it is powered by the
energy it generates.
That sounds better as I also started worrying about that. Your tech is really impressive guys!
regarcigar

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:07:38 PM

Blockchain for the energy industry
From mid-2017 to early 2018,
Blockchain companies are related to energy
the industry raised $ 322 million through traditional venture capital as well
ICO, let's prepare yourself to care about this project, this is a good project

sshiddiq67

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:10:11 PM

this is new knowledge for me, thank you team for this interesting project concept. Other platforms do not exist like Deneum, this platform itself, being the first pioneer to convert heat into electrical energy using deneum capsules
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:39:20 PM

Lets suggest you have reached the hard cap. How long this money will be enough for you?
Ererolov

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

I advise the team to hire more advisors for specific parts of the platform that can push certain aspects of the platform into better versions of itself. The plan will be better then
zajtsewatan

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:50:13 PM

Lets suggest you have reached the hard cap. How long this money will be enough for you?
I expect it will be enough to complete the full roadmap. So till 2020
ApehaFan777

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

You are right. If we reach hard cap this money will be enough to complete our roadmap.
semiwylson

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:27:08 PM

You are right. If we reach hard cap this money will be enough to complete our roadmap.
I like the fact you dont ask billions of dollars for hard cap. Hard cap you have set is reasonable and I appreciate that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: