Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yo Coin  (Read 107 times)
joeroo2018 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:15:09 AM

YoCoin, a decentralized P2P digital currency created to allow people to store and invest their wealth in a non-government controlled currency while delivering attractive interest on investment has attracted investors’ attention recently.
YoCoin can be used to transfer money to friends and family, as well as to pay for goods and services, giving the holder complete freedom to transfer from one wallet to another in a safe and secure manner.
For businesses looking for an alternative to credit and debit cards and cash payments, YoCoin offers a cheap and secure platform, with no chargebacks, low fraud and none of the form filling exercises and compliance checks that businesses and consumers have to go through to open an account and manage fund transactions.
The outlook is bright, the current rally reflects the upbeat sentiment towards the capabilities and the future of YoCoin.
cryptomagnate

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:30:25 AM

YoCoin, a decentralized P2P digital currency created to allow people to store and invest their wealth in a non-government controlled currency while delivering attractive interest on investment has attracted investors’ attention recently.
YoCoin can be used to transfer money to friends and family, as well as to pay for goods and services, giving the holder complete freedom to transfer from one wallet to another in a safe and secure manner.
For businesses looking for an alternative to credit and debit cards and cash payments, YoCoin offers a cheap and secure platform, with no chargebacks, low fraud and none of the form filling exercises and compliance checks that businesses and consumers have to go through to open an account and manage fund transactions.
The outlook is bright, the current rally reflects the upbeat sentiment towards the capabilities and the future of YoCoin.

In my own opinion too, YoCoin is one good thing that had happened to the blockchain technology world for the payment of goods and services. The project will completely succeeds in all ramification. Thanks to the developers of this amazing project.
jack.anroid

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:22:32 PM

Yo coin seems to have good features as well as potentials. Gradualy, its popularity is increasing. I hope this will grow a sustainable development in it. I'm looking forward to invest in it.
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:41:19 PM

Yo coin is a decentralized virtual coin.It offers its customers a wide range of advantages.It can also be used as a method of payments.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 12:51:19 PM

I am giving my support to Yocoin project because it's one of the amazing projects on the crypto internet space with the greatest potential to perform well in the future.

HOMT