Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:33:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My trading style  (Read 458 times)
gatilocoin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:22:35 AM

I intend to reform my trading method.
Firstly, I would choose 25 coins with real development background and value fell deep. I will buy 5 coins in 25 coins and sell them to the target that I put. I do not care if the market changes like that. When one of the five types of coins touches the target, I choose one of the 19 coins and consider it to be low to buy.
Repeat until 25 coins have been selected for profit
What do you think about this method?
Discuss and share with others your method

Such a method would be good in 2016, but not now.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:52:23 PM

Firstly, I would choose 25 coins with real development background and value fell deep. I will buy 5 coins in 25 coins and sell them to the target that I put. I do not care if the market changes like that. When one of the five types of coins touches the target, I choose one of the 19 coins and consider it to be low to buy.

Such a method would be good in 2016, but not now.
It is a good strategy that can be used this year and many years later, it is still outdated if you know how to use it. However you need more knowledge about the market and the price fluctuation you can straighten.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:07:50 PM

to trade every person certainly has their own trading strategy, and your strategy might be good too, and not necessarily other people use the strategy that you have used, so we trade must have our own strategies to get as much profit as we can want, so use your own strategy for example it can generate profits for you.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:58:25 PM

If really you using 3 principles: 1. Buying when the price very small. 2. Diversifitsiruete risks. 3. Don't worry and waiting. Principles is very a lot but this better than nothing.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:41:29 PM

Trading style in cryptocurrency is really different from stocks. And what you are doing is working in stock market. You won't be seen instantly the growth of the coins you have in just a couple of months. It takes year before it completes the roadmap. Stocks are already successful companies, they just need more investors.
Coins will keep on falling till it become shitcoin specially, if owners left the project. You should not make your scouting as an assurance that the price of your hold coins will go up.

iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:16:21 AM

It is a very simple trading method and it has too many holes. To choose 25 potential altcoins, you have to spend a lot of time analyzing and learning new ones. Obviously, you just want to make a profit blindly. Think again about this investment strategy.
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:48:13 AM

the popular trading style today is buy buy buy... 

because you never know which day the price will rouch $50000 again  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: