Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:20:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Croatia won with the help of Crowdif !  (Read 100 times)
Nathan1215 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:08:09 AM

Learn &Earn with CrowdIF! With help of your sentiments,
Join now :- https://[Suspicious link removed]/2LWef65.
For those that Join me in CrowdIF. I will be putting together, “My Team” .I will be sharing exclusive marketing tack-ticks to My Team .
I work my business at this time part time and I will be teaching people how to build a part time income.
If this sounds like something you would like to learn and do... Join me in this program;This is Nathen with goodwinnat@yandex.com and have an awesome day.

1. Referral Profit
The biggest power of CrowdIF platform is, of course the CROWD! The more people use the platform, the more intelligent it becomes. The most effective method of making something viral is the word of mouth. Keeping this in mind, we will be running a referral program with possibility to make awesome profits. For every person that joins the C-CIP (CrowdIF - Collective Intelligence Program) using your referral link or the referral link of anyone in your team, you get a referral benefit. You will receive amazing 'Referral Profits' for bringing more users to the platform. It's easy to do. All you need to do is to share your referral link on your social media and other places on the internet. Here's the benefit structure:

Strata-1 (Your immediate referrals): 10 USD
Strata-2: 5 USD
Strata-3: 4USD
Strata-4: 3USD
Strata-5: 2 USD

2. Intelligence Profit
High quality and quantity of data is the key to the best analysis. You can help CrowdIF in our data aggregation efforts and when you do so, you open another profit stream - the 'Intelligence Profit'!

To earn the intelligence profit, you have to participate in the C-CIP (CrowdIF - Collective Intelligence Program). As a part of this program, you can answer some questionnaires about cryptocurrency that will appear on your user dashboard from time to time. Answering the questionnaire to the best of your ability will make you eligible for intelligence profit. As a C-CIP participant, you may expect around 10 questionnaires per month and an average payout of 1 to 4 USD per questionnaire.

3. Portfolio Profit
Using the intelligence gathered by through the C-CIP (CrowdIF - Collective Intelligence Program), the company predicts crypto price movements and trades all across global exchanges based upon these insights to earn profits.

As a company, we have decided to let our users take advantage of our technology as well. After all,
it's our users who give us our superpower by sharing their intelligence with us. CrowdIF can manage your trading portfolio using its revolutionary price prediction platform,
for you too. You get an amazing return in the form of 'Portfolio Profit'. All you need to do is to participate in C-MPP (CrowdIF - Managed Portfolio Program).

4. Portfolio Referral Profit
When users in your team build their own portfolios, they start receiving their own Portfolio's profit and on YOU receive another referral benefit as a percentage of THEIR portfolio profits.

For all the Portfolio Profit generated anywhere in your Strata-1 team, you receive a 10% Portfolio Referral Profit (PRP).
For example if a person in your Strata-1 team earns 100 USD Portfolio Profit on his investment, you automatically get 10 USD Portfolio Referral Profit (PRP).

5. Distributed Mining Profits
CrowdIF will also allow you to rent out your surplus CPU power on your computer and mobile phones when you're not using it to generate more profits through distributed mining of cryptocurrencies.
All you need to do is to become a free user at CrowdIF and just keep a webpage open in your browser on your computer or mobile phone. Till the time this webpage is open on your device, it will use the processor for distributed cryptocurrency mining and a part of the profits will be shared with you in the form of Distributed Mining Profits (DMP).
You don't need to install any special software on your computer to benefit from this program.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: