Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:14:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Nebula Exchange - Exchange Platform for Bitcoin, Ethereum, & Altcoin  (Read 2389 times)
Nebula Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

Nebula Exchange Admin

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:59:16 PM

The Caviar Trading League has started.
We hope that you're all game to top the league and take home a huge chunk of CAV tokens.
Coach tip: A min trade of 1250 CAV is required to qualify in the league, it seems like a fair trade?

The Scorpion

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:21:17 PM

In spite of small advertising inadequacies of the undertaking the doc and websites seem average and have decent potential for a productive part of the world market. Above entire, the team as of now has a very working project, there’s something that they can really indicate financial experts. Eagerness for the job is rapidly picking up force and fuels its expanded level of safety.
Nebula Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

Nebula Exchange Admin

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:41:25 PM

The Caviar Trading League is up and running and here is the current leaderboard.
With over 48 hours still to go, it's anyone's game from here.
Trade more Caviar, win more Caviar.

Visit: https://nebula.exchange/

fara darani

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:03:22 PM

In spite of small advertising inadequacies of the undertaking the doc and websites seem average and have decent potential for a productive part of the world market. Above entire, the team as of now has a very working project, there’s something that they can really indicate financial experts. Eagerness for the job is rapidly picking up force and fuels its expanded level of safety.
Hello, very charming, I think I agree with you, we are just waiting for the good news for this project, hopefully it will bring extraordinary and good results.
Nebula Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

Nebula Exchange Admin

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

0% Transaction Fee on NebulaExchange !
Keep buying and selling Crypto , there is no charge on that, we just want you to reach for the stars quickly with your portfolio.

kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

this is a project with new exchange theme, I was very interested when first seen this information.
I am sure this project will be easy to develop especially if it is assisted by investors.
thank you

Yeah, I agree with you, this project has many advantages if it is compared with the other platforms. According to me, many traders will use this platform. I hope the features and service of this platform will be safe for users.
kemancok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:42:39 PM

this is a project with new exchange theme, I was very interested when first seen this information.
I am sure this project will be easy to develop especially if it is assisted by investors.
thank you

Yeah, I agree with you, this project has many advantages if it is compared with the other platforms. According to me, many traders will use this platform. I hope the features and service of this platform will be safe for users.

Hopefully, we must support this project so that many investors are interested, because this project is worthy of our support with the various advantages it has.

Nebula Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

Nebula Exchange Admin

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:02:06 AM

The #Caviar Trading League is over.
A universe of Caviar was traded, many played but a chosen few won the pool and reached for the stars!

Congratulations to the winners! Prizes will be distributed to your Nebula_Exchange account on Monday, 20th Aug.

lunar blazz

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

The enthusiasm of the team and dev hopefully all going well and well, I think this project is needed for future development, hopefully this project can be used properly and wisely.

aovu3k

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

thank you

Can you tell me what are the advantages?
mani mani

Orient

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

How about the development of sales at this time? Reach softcap? can you give me an address to get me thanks for your knowledge, fighting and positive thinking.
Nebula Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

Nebula Exchange Admin

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 12:35:33 PM

0% transaction fee on Nebula_Exchange!
Crypto investments go up like a satellite when there is no fee on buying and selling.
Easy and free trading at Nebula to enable you to reach for the stars!

supportercoin56

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

I deposited a token to my nebula account and it shows failed from my nebula transaction history and the token has been deducted from my own wallet
Nebula Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

Nebula Exchange Admin

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

How about the development of sales at this time? Reach softcap? can you give me an address to get me thanks for your knowledge, fighting and positive thinking.

Hi. Here are the ICO details:

- There will be two rounds for investment, private pre-sale and public sale
- Private pre-sale softcap at $500k
- Public ICO hard cap at $20mn
- Public sale dates and amount to be raised to be announced after private sale closes
- Total Tokens to be generated will be announced post ICO completion and will depend on funds raised

I deposited a token to my nebula account and it shows failed from my nebula transaction history and the token has been deducted from my own wallet

Hi. If the transaction is confirmed by Blockchain but not be credited to your Nebula Exchange account, please submit a support ticket and attach the following:
• Blockchain explorer screenshot with the confirmed transaction
• Your account balances Screenshot missing the transaction
We will do our best to solve it as soon as possible

Nebula Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

Nebula Exchange Admin

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 02:47:18 PM

It’s difficult to find the right house, but when you find one it will be easy to move in.
www.rxeal.com/ has made security deposits an investment, solved trust issues and simplified interest for both the parties.
We have opened doors to invest in RxEAL on Nebula Exchange.

Nebula Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

Nebula Exchange Admin

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

0% transaction fee on Nebula Exchange! No charge on buying and selling cryptocurrency means you can let your investments take off!
Reach for the stars with Nebula!

Nebula Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

Nebula Exchange Admin

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

Care to take a stab at designing the logo for Nebula and our NESC token? Got experience with drawing fun emojis? Maybe you'd like to help spread the word with a helpful video?
Take a look at our bounty and see how you can receive free rewards!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4583321

Nebula Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

Nebula Exchange Admin

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:25:16 AM

Coinbase has a new initiative for more mainstream adoption of crypto. It has created payment modules for various online shops like Shopify, OpenCart allowing more than 200k websites to integratewith it. Now shopping gets #Crypto therapy!

Nebula Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

Nebula Exchange Admin

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:28:15 AM

Dear Nebula Exchange Community! We need your help to spread the word further about Nebula Exchange and get our exchange and token integrated into both the Delta- and the Blockfolio-App!

Please use the following links to upvote Nebula:

https://ask.getdelta.io/exchange-requests/p/nebula-exchange-1

https://feedback.blockfolio.com/exchange-requests/p/nebula-exchange

Thanks for your support!  Cool

mani mani

Orient

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:38:02 AM

what about the development of your project, have you reached the target, how many investors have joined you, hopefully you can continue to develop it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: