Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 11:56:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pundi X is an ecosystem  (Read 143 times)
ricosworks (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:21:49 AM

I have had a great interest in Pundi X since the ICO. I believe that the project is really well built and has a great future.

First of all their POS works for all types of payment, not only crypto which gives diversification and makes it an interesting product for anyone, not only the crypto community.

Secondly, the company respects local laws in every country they operate and they strive to get local authorities approval before acting, which shows they are responsible and do care about long term goals.

Thirdly, they have an interesting fixed income of 7.5% per month for the first 6 months, and then another 2.3% for the next 12 months or so, which will probably devaluate the currency price, but who knows about the price, right ?

Finally, and most importantly, there is a lot more going to Pundi X than meets the eye. Although there has been a bad hack on the past month, called the Coinrail incident, it hasn't done much bad to the community as they manage to limit the effects by accompanying closely the incident. This showed how active the Pundi X leaders are. 

For me Pundi X is a company like Apple or Google in the midst of the Dot.com bubble frenzy, a long term hold that will most probably deliver on the long term. They have the tech, the hardware and the right corporate and community culture.

Looking forward for comments.

Ricardo Mastrangelo
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:57:45 AM

Isn't that 7.x% for the first 12 months which is currently we're in that phase?
ricosworks (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:27:42 AM

Actually it's 7.31XX% until end of 2018. Correct for the first phase. Pundix blog has a calculator if you wish to know exactly the amount you are entitled to.
Philip Ruby

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:39:55 AM

Sounds like an interesting project, I think it could be worth looking into.
Gogochen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:46:11 AM

Pundi X is a great project, so now they are promoting their XPOS machines, so when more and more people start using NPXS, the price of NPXS will go up.
Holding NPXS pays dividends every month.

saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:51:51 AM

this coin was incredible when it entered the binance stock market. but after that it was incredible. future better places will come.
sandialoveth

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:28:10 PM

Pundi X is actually a coin that is new in the market. It has just launched the ICO phase. This is getting a good response from the Ico and people are optimistic about this. This needs to keep in mind that the market of crypto currency is competitive now and to be in the market it needs to be very careful in taking steps.
fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:35:48 PM

Have you added this to the ANN pages?
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:54:16 PM

Yes this is the main topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2212228

The spring growth of the token created hype among the community. Whatever is written about the project, there are fears that the project can repeat the fate of the PRL. After a huge growth, the downtrend was not stopped, regardless of what news and events happened in the project.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
LunaticMovement

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:28:00 PM

If I had much money, I would have invested in it. This is so interesting project.
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:42:16 AM

Well, very informative article. I think that it is a very good project. Moreover, the coin has potential. When it enters in the binance stock market it become incredible. I hope it has a good future.
cryptoblezin

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:57:33 AM

Pundi X is an exceptional Project, that I made above $350 from the free token given to me just last month without doing much task. Am still holding part of the airdrop that was given to me as I believe the team are serious, dedicated and standout. For someone who is not having the token in portfolio should try and have some, no matter what quantity.
elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:53:21 AM

That sounds interesting. Pundi X comes with wide range of features. Let's see how it performs in the market.
GaryCynthia

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:56:04 PM

The Pundi X is a great crypto which has been focused since its ICO. This project is very well planned and built. Hope this will provide a great future.
barsametu01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:45:20 PM

In market there are lots of coins are coming based on the crypto market so Pundi X is new coin in the market also they are getting good response from ICO based on this we need to avoid scams also they are creating a hype though they are new so I think it have good future.
ricosworks (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:35:00 PM

Pundi X is a high end software and hardware company. Reminds anyone of anything ?! Just to mention one of them: Apple Inc. \\ "yes it's a bold statement"

Pundi X is a high end product developer and inventors. They are lead by successful and serious management, such as "kiki" Constantin Papadimitirou, who is an important personality in the payment business (http://www.infinetworks.com/)

Pundi X's directors are extremely well connected, having NEM, E2pay, Utrust... as a partners and being actually a kind of hybrid allowing connection from the old world (VISA, MASTERCARD, CONTACTLESS) to the new world (Crypto Currencies).

As an investment, it is really difficult to say, as the market is in bear momentum, Pundi X token has surely reached a low the past week. That being said, their distribution mechanism being really generous the first year, I don't really worry about the past 3 weeks' drop.

The good thing is being able to have visibility on the project. The roadmap is clear and not so ambitious. Partnerships are taking place and there is no worry about the liquidity.

Hacks like the Coinrail hack was a huge blow to the token though, and this is a difficult episode to swallow up. This kind of event could be a valuation breaker if it were to happen again in the future. 

Right now the company's market cap is close to USD 370 MI. The company has no active customers, the company hasn't installed their devices yet, but... Pundi X management is extremely smart, and their future actually doesn't rely exclusively on crypto, it is quite the opposite.

The crypto tech is actually only a shiny add-on to a high end payment device which has advertising embedded screen (HUGE). This is a leap of faith !!

If we see Pundi X being one of the 4-5 large competitors in the POS market, their valuation by 2021 should be closer to 37B than 370 M.

We are talking about a 100x sustainable valuation backed by a steady stream of income from market transactions and advertising income.

Of course, I am long Pundi X, I haven't gone all in, but invested a good part of my crypto liquidity. I might be wrong on Pundi X, but I see it as an investment as opposed to a bet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: