Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:36:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Masternode coin or coin in Exchange will grow up this year?  (Read 183 times)
phatvo93 (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:33:54 AM

I would like to ask that 2018 will be the year of MasterNode coin or Coin in Exchange?
Also please share some coin that are potential
farnandezetn

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

Actually 2018 is a year of curse for the crypto currency market. This year is not for any crypto currency. Only the new coins at the time of launching are getting good price but within a few days, they are also facing crisis. But it is expected that at the end of this year, the price of bitcoin will rise.
Nethermore

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:46:24 PM

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin have future potentials. You can do research on these before investing.
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:42:47 PM

I would like to ask that 2018 will be the year of MasterNode coin or Coin in Exchange?
in the end of this year the cryptocurrency will have more investors and the companies will be attracted so the masternode will have a big potential to meet the demands.
and you should know that running master node from the beginning of the coin is the more you earn!
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:43:41 PM

i think that eos and neo are really nice and they have a big potential power, but i believe that this list is much bigger

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:44:16 PM

in the end of this year the cryptocurrency will have more investors and the companies will be attracted so the masternode will have a big potential to meet the demands.
and you should know that running master node from the beginning of the coin is the more you earn!

i have hard that there are special sites ant which younwill be able to find the information you need, like ratings

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
k1lynkis

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:18:24 PM

There was masternode coins hype in late 2017 and I think not many of them will continue developing and rising.
People need something easier, like PoS and etc. So I think in 2018-2019 such coins will gain most profit
jhon_21

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:34:54 PM

2018 has been the year is more likely the year where new coins got the chance to be emerged in the market and were able to be compete head on with the old coins. A lot of new investors were also able to generate adequate money from the market even with a dip.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:44:00 PM

Pretty much summed up all the master nodes coin copycat crap coin, It has no use. In another hand, exchange coin has a lot of room to grow. If in the future a new promising exchanges opening up, I believe the coin will have a big potential.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:54:04 PM

Coin in exchange. Masternode coin just give an advantage for you to earn annual return through send your amount and keep them all in your masternode wallet. It's only providing more and more coin to the masternode through the inflation. In my opinion that masternode coin just another crap coin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:18:48 PM

Both has potential growth. In some cases Masternode like Nem are profitable, But moreover to that coin in exhcange are much easier profit if you really wanted to buy more then you can keep it in your wallet.
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:37:59 PM

Pretty much summed up all the master nodes coin copycat crap coin, It has no use.
Well, i completely agree. 90% of masternodes coins is a copy paste scam. 10% remaining already costs a lot of money. But i think i've found one with the real and unique features. Most interesting is that node costs less than 5k$. I wonder what do you think about PIRL nodes?

greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

There is a big possibility of that to occur. The masternode coins might grow up this year. Let's see what happens!
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:44:24 AM

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin have future potentials. You can do research on these before investing.
Litecoin is a nice coin for long-term investment. But I do not think Litecoin can increase in 2018. Because this year, we should invest in Bitcoin and ETH.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:53:44 AM

They actually depend on the respective projects.
Exchanges coins from successful exchanges are a sure hit. The latest show was from CET tokens.
While there a lot of scam coins in masternode sector which advertise their masternode as a profit earning machine and sell a useless masternode.
Good masternode coins are rare but again are a good investment nonetheless.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:04:57 PM

Litecoin is a nice coin for long-term investment. But I do not think Litecoin can increase in 2018. Because this year, we should invest in Bitcoin and ETH.

You should know that there are many coins that had a great potential not only bitcoin and ethereum, if you going to invest the best thing to do are split your investment in different altcoins.

johnabrar

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:10:43 PM

This coin is a good coin and i think in near future their performance will more increase. If they maintain their performance they people will more connect with this coin.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:15:21 PM

Exchange coins have better future, I think. Because we need exchanges, but we dont need masternodes to check the transaction in some useless cryptocurrencies.
But on the other hand masternodes are more profitable.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:29:48 PM

There is a big possibility that Masternode coin will grow because it has good platform also and it is usable in our daily transaction in crypto industry, so it is active in the market , and other coins that has a potential to grow are BTC cash , ETH ,Lite coin, Ripple and NEO coin these coins are very active in circulation in the market.
samuelsmith

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:12:22 PM

In crypto market most of the coins are victim of price cause all of them are infected for price based on this mainly news coins are not suffering this because they came new and their base rate is normal upon this market because their price not going to fluctuate.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: