Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:27:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about agencies listing platform?  (Read 167 times)
general.klo (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

Recently I've asked some questions about how to choose a good ICO agency and now accidentally I found this great platform -

https://moonrate.io/

It is just a list of all ICO-agencies with ratings, prices and so on, you can even a leave review on agency with which you've worked.

I think great initiative! And what do you think about the platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto_blockchain43

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:13:06 PM

Recently I've asked some questions about how to choose a good ICO agency and now accidentally I found this great platform -

It is just a list of all ICO-agencies with ratings, prices and so on, you can even a leave review on agency with which you've worked.

Yes, already saw it. I would not trust 100% their ratings, but if to use it just as a tool for looking for agencies (and after make your own research) it is great initiative! Do you know if they will have reviews and more information about agencies existing on the platform? Or they will have only the list and that's all?
general.klo (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

Yes, already saw it. I would not trust 100% their ratings, but if to use it just as a tool for looking for agencies (and after make your own research) it is great initiative! Do you know if they will have reviews and more information about agencies existing on the platform? Or they will have only the list and that's all?

As I've heard, they are  going to launch reviews opportunity this or next week. And I hope that also detailed information about each agency Smiley
crypto_blockchain43

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

As I've heard, they are  going to launch reviews opportunity this or next week. And I hope that also detailed information about each agency Smiley

Oh, that's great. I will keep my eye on them Wink Thanks for your advices Wink
general.klo (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:28:58 PM

Oh, that's great. I will keep my eye on them Wink Thanks for your advices Wink

U're welcome!
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:35:07 PM

As for me I don't see such feature as a great opportunity. And the main reason is that most truthful reviews will be after ICO end. And this is useless imo because users needs them when they can participate in it.
Also there are many platforms like yours but they were involved in corrupt scheme and listed paid projects. What guarantees moonrate to make unbiased reviews?

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Rosyanroid

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:32:58 PM

I cannot rely fully to agencies who list ICO as most of them are paid. However, every ICO is special on their own. But, to have general ideas about different ICO this agencies the list may help.
general.klo (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

I cannot rely fully to agencies who list ICO as most of them are paid. However, every ICO is special on their own. But, to have general ideas about different ICO this agencies the list may help.

Yes, thank you for your opinion!
Nethermore

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:45:34 PM

The ICO's are not trustworthy. They are being paid for listing. And remember every agencies are not good enough
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:13:50 PM

We can follow the reviews to get a better judgement or clear ideas about it, but it is hard to say the rate of accuracy. Because, even reviews can be fake, bought or be the work of scammers. In the end, our mind and senses are the better judge for this. We need to see the demands too simultaneously.
petloer

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:18:14 PM

That's a great post. Through moonrate, we can now assess the good ICOs in the market and ignor the scammy ones. Thanks for posting this.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:45:45 PM

Well, thank you for the link. I think that this is a good and very useful platform. I hope that it will help the beginners as well as the investors to get the information and all.
jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:40:50 PM

A list of all ICO agencies has been found where every information about ICOs including ratings, prices, transactions etc are available.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:52:10 PM

The majority of them are getting paid to list the ico on their site. I heard that icobench charged 6 bitcoin to listed any scam coin with a good rating. it can't be tolerated because they are earning money by fooling us to participate in the token sale of scam ico. That's a thief.

There is a lot of similar thing in this internet right now.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:26:38 PM

Everyone can leave a review? then that's another part of marketing that an ICO can do with it.

The site looks nice and neat but I wouldn't trust any review from them. There are reports that there are ICO listing sites that are paid for having good review and this can be done to ICO listing agencies.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
voltagecrypto98

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:08:29 AM

Knowing from your thread, just explored the site and it really good. But in order to select a preferable ICO, I think depending on any sites will not be a good idea. Rather you should do your own analysis to select the better one.
hermoine

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 07:12:14 AM

I think it will give a big help to people because alot of us needs opportunities that will help us earn and know what kind of agency and platforms do they have.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:44:21 AM

Even with platform such as you mentioned or any other platform like ICObench, TrackICO, ICOmarks and ICOholder rating there is still no assurance that the ICO project will be successful as you should also factor investors who would want to put money in the project and a community who would support it. Other factors like innovation to and relevance to the target market should also come into play. That is why you should evaluate ICO project using your own criteria and continuously evaluate it till the end of the ICO just to be sure that it will be worth you money and time.
Kmoris

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:58:16 PM

Personally i appreciate this and i believe it will work for the market in a positive way. Now it’s the time for them to connect new peoples with this new system.
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:08:42 PM

I think the agency for ICO rating is definitely paid to make a good rating, not all review agencies and ICO ratings are honest to do reviews. Sometimes I find one or more ICOs with a rating of more than 4 but after the ICO ended the project disappointed the investor or became a SCAM project. Unless the agency is really unpaid I think they provide honest reviews without offering a price at all
Xemnia

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

as soon as i have time i will have acloser look at the site you have given above, the thsme seems to be really interesting
Xemnia

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:10:55 PM

I think the agency for ICO rating is definitely paid to make a good rating, not all review agencies and ICO ratings are honest to do reviews. Sometimes I find one or more ICOs with a rating of more than 4 but after the ICO ended the project disappointed the investor or became a SCAM project. Unless the agency is really unpaid I think they provide honest reviews without offering a price at all
there are some advantages jd disadvantages in every project, so i thonk we shoyld be unbiased in such kind of questions
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:30:53 PM

now a days so many platforms giving facilities to their customers also they are acting like 3rd party and they are taking profit based on this most of the agencies are not trusted also we don’t know its authentic or not.
crypto_blockchain43

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

as soon as i have time i will have acloser look at the site you have given above, the thsme seems to be really interesting

So did you take a look at the website? What do you think about it?
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:59:41 PM

As for me, this is a great idea. See great advertisers who conduct good marketing for many projects.

Do you think many of them will want to talk about their profits?
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: