Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about agencies listing platform?  (Read 167 times)
Xemnia

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

Recently I've asked some questions about how to choose a good ICO agency and now accidentally I found this great platform -

https://moonrate.io/

It is just a list of all ICO-agencies with ratings, prices and so on, you can even a leave review on agency with which you've worked.

I think great initiative! And what do you think about the platform?

as soon as i have time i will have acloser look at the site you have given above, the thsme seems to be really interesting
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xemnia

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:10:55 PM

Recently I've asked some questions about how to choose a good ICO agency and now accidentally I found this great platform -

It is just a list of all ICO-agencies with ratings, prices and so on, you can even a leave review on agency with which you've worked.

I think the agency for ICO rating is definitely paid to make a good rating, not all review agencies and ICO ratings are honest to do reviews. Sometimes I find one or more ICOs with a rating of more than 4 but after the ICO ended the project disappointed the investor or became a SCAM project. Unless the agency is really unpaid I think they provide honest reviews without offering a price at all
there are some advantages jd disadvantages in every project, so i thonk we shoyld be unbiased in such kind of questions
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:30:53 PM

now a days so many platforms giving facilities to their customers also they are acting like 3rd party and they are taking profit based on this most of the agencies are not trusted also we don’t know its authentic or not.
crypto_blockchain43

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

as soon as i have time i will have acloser look at the site you have given above, the thsme seems to be really interesting

So did you take a look at the website? What do you think about it?
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:59:41 PM

As for me, this is a great idea. See great advertisers who conduct good marketing for many projects.

Do you think many of them will want to talk about their profits?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: