Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:13:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TradeIO will Moooon  (Read 125 times)
Comfy (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:29:59 PM

TradeIO exchange goes live in 15 days

Please see below comparison:

in a little over a year BNB went from $0.30, to now it is averaging around $14–15,
TIO has a better idea, platform, team, regulatory framework than any competitor and are currently $0.38….
Its not rocket science but you’ll need one (rocket) on our way to the moon!!!
Demon Hunter

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:37:52 PM

The concept of TradeIO is unknown to me. But, I'm hopeful about its existence and also hope it will do good in future.
autotoss

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:21:49 AM

in a little over a year BNB went from $0.30, to now it is averaging around $14–15,
TIO has a better idea, platform, team, regulatory framework than any competitor and are currently $0.38….
Probably we can anticipate significant pump, because every time that something new and big are opened for the people they are trying to extract as many benefits as they even can.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:01:24 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 01:59:57 PM by Akiko

The concept of TradeIO is unknown to me. But, I'm hopeful about its existence and also hope it will do good in future.

I saw that TRADE10 is an innovative, secure, cloud-based platform designed to streamline the B2B buyer - supplier relationship by simplifying the procurement process and maximising efficiency. And if you want to know about it, I think you should do a research about the trade10 to have a lot of information.

Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:02:02 PM

let those you listen to me and do it because the crypto project like Socrates will help you and you will like it very much
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:04:48 PM

the trade.io token has great potentials considering the project and how it all played out, the success rate recorded has been laudable and the DEX or decentralized exchanger has tried to prove itself by working with its said roadmap towards implementing its promises over the said time. i consider this a success and agree with the price to rize anytime soon

jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:14:16 PM

This is a good thing to see that the prices have increased. According to the analytics, it is predicted that the prices are supposed to go up by the end of this year. Maybe this sign is the indication of that. Which ever the reason behind it is, this is a good news indeed.
Dr.2x

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:05:22 PM

That's an interesting post. Trade.io is a decentralized trading platform. It aims on establishing a democratic environment.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:07:07 PM

we welcome any new and good project in the cryptosphere hope success for all good project to make their investor happy be safe with your investment Wink
collins_89

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:11:45 PM

A very promising exchange named TradeIO with much better platform, team, regulatory frameworks, ideas etc are going live in just 15 days.
Kmoris

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:02:48 PM

I have not enough information about this topic. You can search this topic in the website and you can find your answer. Because every information is available in the website.
salamonKK

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:01:02 PM

The probability is certainly there, but the success of other similar altcoins does not prove at all that Trade IO tokens will also rise sharply in value.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:11:38 PM

ICO price was around $1 so this one will still need a lot of effort to get the value and price that the ico investors expected, although we should wait and give the benefit of doubt to the project due to severe bearish market in last few months, i hope with market recovery tio will also move big time.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:23:36 PM

Lets wait and see what will happen for TIO, i heard the potential of TIO early of this year the price in the Coinmarketcap is ranging around 1$ if not wrong until the bitcoin price continually drop the TIO price are affected hoping if the bitcoin goes up the tio price include to rise.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: