Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin pump before 3K  (Read 2329 times)
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:25:23 PM

Looks like your speculations came true. Bitcoin is now on a down slope its been holding a resistance of 7000 US dollars for a week and now tried to hold a resistance of 6500 USD. Bitcoin is down over 500 dollars within a 24 hour  period. And from the looks of it, it seems that it will continue to drop.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:26:46 PM

down slope  Shocked https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin
edulord

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:34:44 PM

To me, bitcoin will not fall to this amount because it is too low and this will bring a very big loss and it will also affect altcoin but if eventually it gets to this amount, I think it will be profitable to buy as much as you can and hold it because it will yield bring profit when it rise because the fall is just for a temporary period.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:26:56 PM

Everybody know that pump and dump is to get more money or more bitcoin. Before the next pump bitcoin will crash littlebit and make people did not trust it while whale accumulate more bitcoin. Before the next pump i believe bitcoin can touch $3k for very few time. And when the halving lock is come pump might happen. It happen from the beginning of bitcoin created. Look at the pattern, i might be wrong but at least it happen twice from 2010.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:33:22 PM

Bitcoin is hardly to rise then lately it continues drops. But hoping it will not further go down low to $3k. A lot of users believe their is good rising of price this year. So I am still thinking of being positive that market will be in good condition soon.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:45:36 PM

If this pump does not ignite Bitcoin get welcome to a very cheap Bitcoin!
The agenda of the pump and dump entities is not known!
They could pull the rug from underneath our feet anytime and if you have bought into the FOMO watch out.
On the other hand Bitcoin might make a run but the only real demand at the moment is from the entities pumping it!
Another angle is because the general consensus is Bitcoin is screwed at the moment is a big whale might plunge the price with a sale at these prices and buy back in at a lower level. This move would wipe out the entity behind the massive pumps!

it was a consequence of having bitcoin, before bitcoin grew high I thought it would be directly confronted with a big whale to do a big pump. this happens because the pope also uses the latest situation to get profit. so all methods are done before bitcoin dumps in high amounts.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:52:56 PM

Bitcoin will not fall to 3000 dollars. The latest positive news completely canceled this scenario. Now we are waiting for the approval of ETF, after which we expect a sharp rise above 10000 dollars.
That's the probable cause for this decline and if ever it will be approved by September 30 (it was moved).

We'll see that it's going to see some good pump which makes this dump the counterpart of it, at least before that great pump that we've been waiting for this year.

iakas

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:05:50 PM

It is very unlikely that bitcoin will fall to $ 3k, but it is likely to reach 5k. Good news, such as the approval of the listing of futures contracts on the New York Stock Exchange and acceptance as a means of payment at Starbucks helped to prevent further more downturn
mandut86

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:14:36 PM

i think wait for price Bitcoin $ 3.K it very impossible, because i think after about 3 or 4 weeks, the market Bitcoin will back recover
Wanpush

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:39:58 PM

dump btc from 8k usd to 6k usd. i think 6k usd is dips for bitcoin then it will be up
i always believe that bitcoin will high pump in end year thats why i dont sell it
blnchaguilar

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:30:51 AM

There is no chance it will go to 3k. 5.800 is an absolute minimum. No miner will sell below his mining cost.
mcvince69

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:08:45 AM

Certainly possible. I do not undertake to predict the timing, but in General, the option is likely - I read that there are tasks to control crypto competition.

memority        JOIN OUR ICO: May 31st
DATA STORAGE ON BLOCKCHAIN
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:51:30 PM

Although there has always been a downward trend in the price of bitcoin to date, I think the lowest price of bitcoin will only touch the lowest price of up to $ 5000 this year, because not only do the popes want to profit by buying lots of bitcoin at the lowest point, everyone will definitely not want it if bitcoin reaches a price of $ 3k before they take advantage of the declining market situation and trading activity will continue to exist so trading volume will stabilize and not reach $ 3k
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

I believe that the lowest dip of these year might only go to 5k only, After that it is presumed that BTC will hit another All time high again. But your speculation might happen though but this theory is being said by the most of the expert I've known in this industry. Let's just wait and see for ourselves.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Krezi777

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:34:43 PM

I think that the extremity of bitcoins falls to $ 5000. After all, you need a kama then buy bitcoins at low prices. That's when big people are buying a lot of cues, then the price for a cue ball will increase to the previous point of $ 15,000.
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

BTC will pump when no one will wait for this) IMHO they won't give a chance to people to buy on 3000 usd level)
It hardly ever falls below $6000 in this year so buying bitcoins at $3000 is not possible though but if you get the chance don't miss that out.But already there is bump happening with bitcoin price it almost increased upto 15%in less than 48 hours of span.

I also believe that the price of $ 3000 is more than understated. What should be the news that can affect the output of half of all the money invested in bitcoin? I think bitcoin won't fall below 5500.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:24:53 PM

I think that the extremity of bitcoins falls to $ 5000. After all, you need a kama then buy bitcoins at low prices. That's when big people are buying a lot of cues, then the price for a cue ball will increase to the previous point of $ 15,000.
5000$ is not the final price of bitcoin when it falls. 5000$ compared with 2017 is still very high. At least bitcoin will go for 3500- $ 4000$ if it continues to go down without any new capital inflow into the market to help the bitcoin price go up
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:58:36 AM

5000$ is not the final price of bitcoin when it falls. 5000$ compared with 2017 is still very high. At least bitcoin will go for 3500- $ 4000$ if it continues to go down without any new capital inflow into the market to help the bitcoin price go up
I'm sure if bitcoin will reach the price of $ 4000 then we must immediately get ready for extraordinary reflection and don't miss the opportunity to buy. but it will be very difficult for bitcoin to fall to that price.

arinalwa

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:16:29 AM

Or at least this is what investors are wishing to see bitcoin doing. Indeed 3k to 4k dollars will provide a good opportunity of buying BTC at low rate but the percentage of that happening is not a big one. At most, it will be decreasing to 5k dollars. Moreover, it is going through a downfall so if someone is wishing to buy it, he should do this already.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:21:34 AM

It feels like everything that is happening now is a nightmare and here we Wake up and see the price of bitcoin 30 thousand dollars.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: