Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:37:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin pump before 3K  (Read 2320 times)
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:31:31 AM

If this pump does not ignite Bitcoin get welcome to a very cheap Bitcoin!
The agenda of the pump and dump entities is not known!
They could pull the rug from underneath our feet anytime and if you have bought into the FOMO watch out.
On the other hand Bitcoin might make a run but the only real demand at the moment is from the entities pumping it!
Another angle is because the general consensus is Bitcoin is screwed at the moment is a big whale might plunge the price with a sale at these prices and buy back in at a lower level. This move would wipe out the entity behind the massive pumps!

I believe that bitcoin has a chance to fall to the price of $ 4500-5000 and it will be, as I think at the end of August. And at the end of September, the price of bitcoin will finally break out of the $ 8500

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vovan99

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:56:49 AM

for today the price for one Bitcoin is 6000 dollars, I think bitcoin will be as much as possible down to 5000 dollars but definitely not up to 3000
Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:57:30 AM

i dont think it will go down that low. whales will start buying earlier so i think we might see the 5k area again but (hopefully) not below. you know it needs 100bn to keep futures alive...
CRYPTOTEMAN

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

This fall is very unlikely. This will require almost complete frustration of investors in the cryptocurrency market. But this is not yet in sight.
SaepulMT

Activity: 699
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:25:31 PM

I think Bitcoin won't go down to 3k, if it happens to be the most up to 6k, and hopefully it won't touch 3k, indeed Bitcoin has experienced a very significant decline. With the rapid rise, I hope this will be the same as 2017 Bitcoin has experienced a sharp increase in prices upwards. I read a lot in the media and according to Crypto researchers the increase in Bitcoin prices will occur by the end of this year 2018.
hmsr

Activity: 798
Merit: 106

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:13:23 PM

To me, bitcoin does not fall as much as 3 thousand dollars. Okay, the market may be very bad right now. Bitcoin can not even think of sub-coins down to 3k. then the lower coins will crawl in places.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:10:27 PM

for today the price for one Bitcoin is 6000 dollars, I think bitcoin will be as much as possible down to 5000 dollars but definitely not up to 3000
It went below $6,000 but it wasn't too far, it's $5,800 - $5,900.

$3,000?

I'm still not confident until we go back to $8,000 first but this is a market that everything can happens so be ready and prepare on whatever it turns out.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:04:23 PM

BTC will pump when no one will wait for this) IMHO they won't give a chance to people to buy on 3000 usd level)

IMO, it can also be possible if whales allow it and move their voluminous stock of bitcoin making bitcoin's market value plunge. They got nothing to lose since they already have the biggest profit of all and when the price is low, i believe majority of people will lose interest than that of wanting to invest more so the price will eventually plunge even more and this will be the time that these whales will going to buy again but now in a very cheap price already.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:19:10 PM

BTC will pump when no one will wait for this) IMHO they won't give a chance to people to buy on 3000 usd level)

If the price of bitcoin going into very cheaper price it's over maniputed came from the whales if this the price goes dump at 3000$ i think people crying and become confuse their to invest in cryto, this scenario i don't believe to happen for bitcoin, 6000$ price is enough price stay before pump again.

Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:38:38 PM

I think the next stop will be 6500-6800, after, dump to 5,400-5,600, after flat, and then growth to the next ETF delay. But actually it's a sort of gambling, everything can be against prognosis.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
josecarlos2016

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:23:12 PM

Judging by the fact that bitcoin is very actively buy from 5000$, and if you look at the orders for the purchase, you can see that there are very high walls for $ 5,000, it is safe to say that in the next six months the price will not fall below 4500$.
mikhailkudig

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:10:10 AM

I believe such a fall is possible, but very unlikely. I believe that the price will not go below 6000$, as this level is extremely difficult to break.
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:28:14 AM

It is better if the BTC falls until $3K level. Then the people will start buying BTC and the market will start going up. Now people have doubts in their minds whether the BTC fall or rise. But, if the BTC fall until $3000 then people know that it will be the last lowest price BTC can go. Then they will start buying BTC.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:05:18 AM

That is why we should be smart too and learned to play along.  Bitcoin is going to get pump and pump again and the people that keep losing are the inexperienced one.  The rules that the whales are using is buy very cheap and dump when it is up.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:12:38 AM

They could pull the rug from underneath our feet anytime and if you have bought into the FOMO watch out.
On the other hand Bitcoin might make a run but the only real demand at the moment is from the entities pumping it!
Another angle is because the general consensus is Bitcoin is screwed at the moment is a big whale might plunge the price with a sale at these prices and buy back in at a lower level. This move would wipe out the entity behind the massive pumps!

I believe that bitcoin has a chance to fall to the price of $ 4500-5000 and it will be, as I think at the end of August. And at the end of September, the price of bitcoin will finally break out of the $ 8500

Till now we have not seen such a price like $4500 -5000, yes, you are right the price of Bitcoin will cross more than $8500. This time it won't increase it's price very fastly and will move slowly because along with it the altcoin prices will also start increasing.
maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:47:59 AM

I do not think that we will see 3k Usd price level again.

Maybe a retrace to 6k USD, but then we will see new highs in 2019.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:23:58 PM

I think this is the last point of the lowest price of BTC and maybe the movement shows a good position. Still optimistic that next month the price of bitcoin will penetrate 8k dollars.do not miss a friend's moment

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
arida_ds

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:40:49 PM

Well, everyone has a risk of returning to the historical minimum, but so far there are no prerequisites for this.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
ZonaCrypto

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:34:26 PM

Yes, it is possible with equal probability of return to 13 000$. When trading on such a highly speculative market, anything is possible.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:28:35 PM

Yes, it is possible with equal probability of return to 13 000$. When trading on such a highly speculative market, anything is possible.
although all possibilities can happen but the possibility is very far away? can you see the price is now only around 7k, and the growth is very slow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: