Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it !  (Read 6522 times)
4garret

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:04:46 PM

it all depends on your choice when choosing airdrop, before participating in the airdrop you should look for all the information about the airdrop so that everything you do is worth it.
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:19:20 PM

As far as I am concerned, airdrop does not really worth doing because most of the tokens that are received from airdrops do not normally have much values. I have participated in so many airdrops that I do not get much profit from them. Hence, in my own opinion, doing airdrop does not worth it because there is no much gain from it. Rather I think bounty campaign participation is much more preferable if and only if one can give it quality time and attention. The rewards from bounty are better than airdrop. Therefore,  airdrop does not worth doing to me at all.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
coffee_man

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:21:18 PM

Participation in airdrop programs takes a long time, in total compared to the reward.
I was involved in getting airdrop for a while and it took a long time and noticed that many scam projects don't pay a fee and given the profits realized it a small thing.
Matic

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:38:17 PM

I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
I would recommend you according to my own experience to join only those AirDrops, which are issued buy big ICO project along with bounty campaigns. Because in that case you would be assured that it will be worth at least something.

arakuns

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:50:47 PM

Not at all, airdrop is not worth. Nowadays airdrops are mere strategies used by developers to create awareness about a coin which might not even be listed and even when they get listed it will worthless so that it will not be even be up to $1.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:59:52 PM

I'm a bounty hunter and yes you can earn something on airdrops but not all the airdrops are real some of it is just scam. I join many airdrops and I earn something on it. The famous drops that I know are hydro, nobs, ntk that drops just only need to fill up a form and sometimes you need to vote or share something then you will get coins from them and you will wait to be listed it on some exchange to sell it and earn from it. But now I'm doing some better bounties and airdrop now that have greater changes of earning.
ILScoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:01:53 PM

Yes airdrop are worthy of doing,  you only need to join the good ones because there are several scam airdrop out there that just need you to promote their project without paying you in return
Ritaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:03:22 PM

haha by the title, I thought you had won the lottery in some airdrop, I was already willing to congratulate you and ask you what it was, personally the most I've got is $20 and that's with airdrops a little more complicated, usually I have to be active in discord/telegram, looking for announcements and rules and do some advertising by twitter, facebook or the forum, so it's closer to a campaign that pays weekly, not bad, but it's not much, either
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:07:10 PM

For the hunter for the generosity of Airdrop, not the best option for participation. After all, not all Airdrop will be carried out, and not all then will be worth the money, or the price will be very low. I think so.
Alex09012004

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:11:17 PM

My experience says it is not. I participated in many different airdrops and the majority of them gave me almost nothing. Sometimes they just don't send you anything and sometimes just few dollars.
Djouga

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:11:53 PM

Of course you can make money with airdrop, specially with weekly airdrop, (actually staker for me) it's some coin every week-end, already on exchange, a good way to start into cryptocurrency world without investing his own FIAT, and an easy way to be more free to learn crypto !
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:57:02 AM

I think not all airdrops are worth it because now a days some airdrops are scam and wasting your time and effort when you fill up their form.
but before you want to join any airdrops you need first do a research about them for you to avoid scam

laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:59:09 AM

I think not all airdrops are worth it because now a days some airdrops are scam and wasting your time and effort when you fill up their form.
but before you want to join any airdrops you need first do a research about them for you to avoid scam
It has proven many times that not all airdrop are really worth it to join. In some cases airdrop is not worth to join and not good at all because of scam. Exactly always do proper research before joining airdrop these days.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

Yup I think
but you know facebook and twitter bounty campaign or airdrop campaign takes some time.
there are a lot kinds of campaigns so you can go it in which you are confident at.
 Grin there are various compaigns come and visit our bounty and airdrop thread.

Captain Crypto Pants

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:24:01 AM

Of course, if you get in early and sell at the right time.... Or hang on through the roller-coaster and the coin/token makes it through the 18 month coin killer time frame you might be in great shape! BTCBTCBTC Keep stuffing your bags of crypto

Friends don't let friends buy XRP
Gras

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:30:54 AM

I am very cautious about Airdrop. I participated in a lot of Airdrops, but most of them turned out to be a Scam. Beginners should be very careful. There are fraudulent Airdrops who stole the private key to the wallet and took all the money.

https://www.INTEGRITY.one/
[    JOIN THE WHITELIST!    ]
The Blockchain Platform that Empowers Small Business & Entrepreneurs to WIN[/center
Chiyoko

Activity: 305

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:43:46 AM

Some people says airdrop is wasting time no. That is not wasting time even though they pay in a small price but that is natural because maney people are joining airdrop, and any bounty that they join. And there is so many good bounty but you need to find wisely to avoid also scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kakaword

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:46:08 AM

I won't waste time here, because many airdrops are now scams. After the end of the airdrop, it won't give us tokens, so we can't get benefits from it. I will spend more time researching how to invest in cryptocurrencies, because only investments can get more benefits.
Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:51:06 AM

You can make money on airdrop. But for this you need to fulfill several conditions. For example, you must have a lot of subscribers who trust you. They have to participate in airdrop through your referral link. Only in this case you will be able to earn very well. If you participate only to then fail.

Evgeniy18582960

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:56:11 AM

In my opinion, airdrops are not the best way to earn money. Itself first did only them dedicating them to 6-8 hours a day, but after half a year I can say that of the hundreds of revenues I made was about $ 5
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: