Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it !  (Read 6524 times)
CustomDeath

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:20:04 PM

As I see it, particular airdrops may turn out to be productive but capturing a sufficient profit from token drops will stand a mainly impractical project for almost all us.
payyy

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:56:54 AM

Airdrop is the easiest way to make money in Crypto world, but now Airdrop started so much scam so I do not like it. I am now more focused on Bounty.
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:58:34 AM

I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

Latel, not really. There used to be times at the end of 2017 where Airdrops were worth alot more, now for the same tasks (facebook, twitter, telegram etc..) you get approx. 2-5$ which is really low. There are few airdrops out there that are worth more but those are rare. Personally, I do not join for airdrops anymore because they really feel like waste of time.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:49:43 AM

If Yes is it worth this the time and work?

First of all the definition of Airdrop according to Wikipedia:

An airdrop is a distribution of a cryptocurrency token or coin, usually for free, to a large number of wallet addresses. Airdrops are primarily implemented as a way of gaining attention and new followers, resulting in a larger user-base and a wider disbursement of coins.

The purpose is to gain attention and gather new followers, the question on this thread if is it possible to make some money from Airdrops? It is obvious that the answer to this question is YES of course we can earn money thru Airdrops and a lot of people are earning in this way though there are lots of scams we can't eliminate that possibility of participating in a scam airdrops there's high percentage that we earn thru airdrop participation. The problem today is that the percentage of earnings is a low or little amount of money due to lots of participants.

Also, choose the right or project with the high potential for success!
For me it's a no, I joined almost 15 AirDrops and even a single one of them can be traded in an exchange because it's too low to cover the exchange minimum trade and I find it a waste of my time.
Maybe you have to add more effort in choosing the best project, I checked the background of the project before participating in that airdrop and also joined airdrop from the project I joined on bounty campaigns.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:04:20 PM

If you have nowhere to spend your time and you want to earn some money you can try to participate in airdrop companies. Sometimes by the way I received them more than for the bounty of the company.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:06:50 PM

Yes, I myself performed about 4 months something worthwhile I got nothing , I think a waste of time, it is better to choose another occupation

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
primatnok

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:31:20 PM

Because we don't know about the aerial footage in the future. Of course, airdrop is used by companies to help spread the word that they are launching their token or coin.
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:33:52 PM

There are still good airdrops that can generate you something, you just have to look around the garbage, also do not expect much of airdrops, remember that what the number of coins that you can earn will be directly related to the amount of effort it requires, so that's why airdrops are usually  worthless
Falconet

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:35:40 PM

I would rather participate in just a few airdrops from reputable ICO projects rather than a bunch of projects that will just give me coins in amounts that won't even cover the gas fee.
Darkdragonzzz

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:37:12 PM

Airdrops are useless. For several months I participated in many projects, but almost all of them deceived me. Now I do not join them.

░ ▒ █  B e A N K H ~ Digital Immortality crowdsale  █ ▒ ░
▷▷  PUBLIC PRESALE starts JUNE 15  ~ Airdrop Campaign Running Now ◁◁
Website | Telegram Group | Telegram Chat | Facebook | Twitter
podsnegnik

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:41:45 PM

Airdrop does not have the capacity at the exchange, so that the token is lost. I also like to do bonuses with airdrop, its very simple operation and easy to get some token.
Klintiv

Activity: 112

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:45:25 PM

I think that is worth spending time on Airdrop and you'll be able to earn. only need to carefully study the project in which you are going to participate that would not get to the scammers

Ejitty

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:58:20 PM

May be airdrops worth it or not can be view from two different perspectives, so the one you choose depends on you and aspects in which you are looking it from, for example airdrops are just free money in which you will just register and you will receive your stakes though it might be small, but now there are lots of scam project out there.
raveldoni

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:09:50 PM

In Airdrop there are a lot of tasks, it is necessary to join the groups, to subscribe for pages and all this for unclear what tokens. There is such option that these tokens there will be no dollar also. So my verdict - it does not cost that.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Tengcreneng

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:14:43 PM

Airdrops had become a comparative topic and also a dream program for the wider community. That's because it's famous for a free system and the results are also quite promising. But now it's different, the majority of tokens that are produced from airdrops are now not so good and can't last for a long time, making people call them scams. I personally am not interested in airdrops.
Deviaan

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:17:54 PM

Airdrops had become a comparative topic and also a dream program for the wider community. That's because it's famous for a free system and the results are also quite promising. But now it's different, the majority of tokens that are produced from airdrops are now not so good and can't last for a long time, making people call them scams. I personally am not interested in airdrops.
to be honest I myself also less interested in airdrops, moreover, I also participate one time only. because I think the airdrops less so made me sure, appraisal and much of it was slanted so it made me think again.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:18:18 PM

Engage in airdrop I think it's just wasting your time. Most of the airdrop is of no value, most of them are scam. I have been involved in a lot of airdrop for a long time. But all I get is just 1 2 dollars. I feel it's really time consuming.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
imboss

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:23:27 PM

to be honest I myself also less interested in airdrops, moreover, I also participate one time only. because I think the airdrops less so made me sure, appraisal and much of it was slanted so it made me think again.
Airdrops could be worth doing if there wan't a lot of participants doing the campaign. Most Airdrops don't have that much funds that would cover everybody's wallet with a substantial amount of money.

Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:33:37 PM

I can say not all airdrops are useless their are also legits airdrops that are worthy. I also joined airdrops because for me  I truly received free tokens. But I was very vigilant in selecting the airdrops because their are some airdrops are not legits.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:37:23 PM

Basically, an airdrop is a free money and all it takes is a few minute to participate so why not participate on it?

yes, it is possible to make money from it. I remember my first airdrop and earned around 600 usd.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: