Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:27:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The start of bull market?  (Read 970 times)
thirdkiller

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:56:56 AM

I would like it to be true but still a month from that time we don't feel the big influence of bulls, so maybe you list by one month. We are waiting for that as for New Year.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:08:51 AM

Recently i read news for the status of coinbase  online become die in the cryptocurrency market
And now you nes for tye coinsbase subscribers as the pioneering in storage of different currencies in the crypto.
Hoping this news help the stability increase of bitcoin and altcoins.

badiako88

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:19:12 AM

Hopefully it is, I see some signs already. Most of the alts have already raised their values and hopefully others catches up too. Big investors coming back after pulling out when the market are on its slumped. We'll the healthier market soon.
hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

Yes, it is true that the market is slowly recovering from the downward slope and is going in an upward slope. We should still remain hopeful and be patient because a lot of investors have held on to their coins for a better investment return when the prices go up.
petloer

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:14:19 PM

Recently the prices of cryptocurrency are increasing gradually. This is a good sign in the market. We hope that this is the start of a bull trend.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:47:10 PM

Well this is certainly is some good news, and coupled with the return of crypto ads into Facebook i think that this will surely give the market some of the boost that it needs to make it go up again, but also we don't need to put our hopes up high and go deep with it because it could be just a pump and dump situation, as we all know the market is quite unstable and can snap at us  at any time.
Ridzik111

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:55:49 PM

There are a lot of people on the market who create a pace and regulate the market. They have big investments and they compete with each other. Odie wants to run the market and another. That's the reason why such jumps in the market are obtained.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:16:18 PM

It is not the only factor that might cause a bull market run. Starting from Facebook has unbanning the advertisement of crypto currencies from its platform to Switzerland going to emerge as worlds "crypto  nation", we can expect the price to soar even higher. Even the government of Bermuda has become more crypto friendly along with Malta and Estonia as they started to realize the potential positive affect that crypto currencies can play in their economy.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:19:14 PM

I think you are making the necessary corrections now for bitcoin. After that, we will see upward movements in the form of minor corrections. I believe this. These points can be the last call before the train is up.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:38:47 PM

Thank you for the link. Well, many funds are entering in the crypto market and this is good for BTC and as well as for the altcoins. The BTC price is started to rise up and it is just a starting of the Bull Market. I believe that the market will recover within the end of 2018.
Bigbay

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:47:36 PM

I see the Bull market coming close! Based on the recent news going around online about different companies and big individual pumping money and investing in cryptocurrency. This has showed that the bull market will be closer than we thought it would be.
Am predicting that Bull market will start late August.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:52:23 PM

That can be another factor to make the bull comes. But if I were you, I'm not going to depend with these factors that we are seeing on the news. I'm not trying to be negative but if there are positive news, there are more negative news coming out that has been countered by whomever that wants to make the prices pulled down. Still, the bull market is about to come I can see some significance that the market is starting to recover from those corrections.

jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:39:31 PM

The crypto market is getting more and more investments and larger funds rapidly. This could be a positive sign of the bull market for crypto.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:07:46 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 09:21:42 PM by ityandsyn

This will help also cryptocurrency to rise again but anyway price of Bitcoin is slowly going up but it needs enough time to fully recover its highest peak price, so let us wait what happen next , and while waiting ,it is better to make an investments like to buy BTC or some of altcoin , then hold until it will be profitable before selling it all .
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:12:37 PM

Yeah its a good start but nothing really changed with biggest problem in crypto market-price manipulation.You really thing that some big hedge fund will invest their money in this market that is being controled by tether+finnex crew?Bill Gates said that he would invest in bitcoin but had no conditions for it
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:49:09 PM

I don't think this is the start of another bull run. We still need more confirmations to consider it a bull run, such as high volume spikes and fundamentals such as news about more merchants adapting crypto in their businesses. It could be another manipulation because smart money tends to buy over the counter, but accusations wouldn't do anything because no one's responsible for our investment but ourselves. We just got to have our strategy in beating the market.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:10:18 PM

this is a good news but I prefer ETF approval and still waiting for it to see a Real Bull in the market, let's see what will happen next, for me this year is very exciting year for crypto and also very speculative year for crypto and that's why people are into crypto because of many interesting things all I can say now is enjoy life and enjoy crypto Cheesy
Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:20:24 PM

Great news to hear. I think the market will grow soon and the prices of the coins will be increased.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:41:33 PM

Great news to hear. I think the market will grow soon and the prices of the coins will be increased.
Well this is the good start for this month and hope price will going to increase. Were waited for this to happen the more good news, adaptions and demand for the price to increase.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
100kk

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:58:20 PM

It's a good news. But lately there have been a lot of good news on crypto market, but they did not affect the cost of bitcoin and altcoins. Therefore, only time can prove or disprove the author's opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: