Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 08:00:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The start of bull market?  (Read 970 times)
@Nice_Try

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

bridgex.network

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:59:21 AM

I believe that we have passed a bear market. But if you doubt to invest your money - you can participate in the bounty to increase your deposit. Wink

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
iamreal

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:02:20 PM

That's a good news for the crypto space, but that alone won't just bring the bull run we all are looking for, for some time now, we need more of such news to be hitting cryptos space and more media hype.
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:08:46 PM

Today the market has grown again, perhaps slowly increase but that is the time of market prosperity, maybe in the coming time, the price of altcoin will increase sharply.
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:22:55 PM

I cannot say if this can trigger a bullish run in crypto market, but this is definetly a very good news. From my point of view this is another step forward in appling the crypto currencies into the real life.
takenprot

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:32:42 PM

in my view, Yes hopefully like that, because it is true that the market is slowly recovering from the downward slope and will rise upwards.
We still have to keep hope and be patient as many investors keep their coins for reinvestment.

hisori

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:35:14 PM

I believed so but what do we experienced right now is a mini bull run of the altcoins but it will be a massive if its start the real one to come. So watch out for it. Go buy and hold especially those in the top ten of the altcoins.
Cubic Earth
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:38:39 PM

This year there were a lot of events for the price increase in the market, but they did not work. Therefore, at the moment I treat my investments with caution.
Boldmaxx

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 12:54:14 PM

The bulls are coming back people, get ready, take a position and don't be left out as we are just about to experience the greatest bullish market of 2018. Buy as much as you can and hodl. More good news everywhere for the crypto adopters. The good time is here again.
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:01:20 PM

yes one of them is that but actually the most bull market and trigger the investors and some traders who have big trading capital is good news like the use of cryptocurrency in some countries and the more difficult to get bitcoin.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:00:13 AM

I think this is a decent data that everyone ought to be happy to hear. As I would like to think, the present development of BTC is only a minor change yet I am as yet cheerful that the most anticipated positively trending business sector will come soon with the goal that individuals could likewise begin to pick up benefit from their venture.
CFXAY

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:01:46 AM

Unfortunately, it seems to be the beginning of a bear market.
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:10:11 AM

I want to say if I wanted it all could happen because more and more positive news would be better, and also many people started investing in cryptocurrency when they were confident that the market would only grow. And positive news helps people to believe that the market will only grow. So It will definitely work hard to keep an eye on it, so it will definitely get better.

RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:18:33 AM

I think it will not affect the current market to have a bull run. The market needs billion in order to recover from this dip. It is very hard to conclude in this current market.

Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:19:52 AM

You wish. The market is at low stable with increment and decrement of +-10%. I wouldn't say it's another bull market, but if the market reached about +20%, hopefully it'll go on a bull run.
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:20:50 AM

That is some superb news right there. Thanks for pointing it out op. Feels good to hear such good news among the plethora of bad news that has been affecting the cryptocurrency market for quite sometime recently. I strongly feel that Coinbase accepting institutional deposits will help the crypto market in a big way and this itself could trigger a bull market which I expect will kick off sometime in August. I am patiently HODLING my coins and tokens in my portfolio at the moment and I urge everyone to ignore the FUDers and focus on improving your portfolio instead.

I can say its a start going to bullish market. Hoping that it will continue till the end of this year. Its a good sign that investor keep on coming that means they that market will kick in again. So goodluck guys just keep on holding your coins because time comes you will enjoy all the patience and waiting you did.
Warbson

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:22:39 AM

I don't understand why people get so dismissive with posts like this. Markets are largely based on emotions. If people believe the market is rebounding and we start seeing more and more people say the same thing, then the market will rebound. It's the same reason FUD even if 100% fake can have a negative effect. The more positivity that is portrayed, the greater the changes for a bull market. Also these are just no-name bloggers saying these things. It's major players in the game who are making these claims. We have had a solid couple of weeks. I'd say we are allowed some optimism going forward.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:23:00 AM

Coinbase custody is very good news. Also, there are crypto ETFs in approval process with SEC and any approved ETFs will help the  crypto bull by making it easy to buy.
thirdkiller

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:47:18 PM

Interesting article... But I would anyway be careful with this, because we had so many of experience like that when everybody were bouncing and telling that we are in the bull market, and then after a few days everything would die again.
stasik201330

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:57:36 PM

That is some superb news right there. Thanks for pointing it out op. Feels good to hear such good news among the plethora of bad news that has been affecting the cryptocurrency market for quite sometime recently. I strongly feel that Coinbase accepting institutional deposits will help the crypto market in a big way and this itself could trigger a bull market which I expect will kick off sometime in August. I am patiently HODLING my coins and tokens in my portfolio at the moment and I urge everyone to ignore the FUDers and focus on improving your portfolio instead.
Totally agree with you. I'm looking forward to, like many readers of this topic, when the market of crypto-currencies again "turns green".
kkimmai212

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

Now is the time when the green market is back, which is why many people still believe that the market is growing again, they are waiting for this moment and now they should hold the good price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: