Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:01:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The start of bull market?  (Read 970 times)
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

That's a great news! Hopefully, the market will start its recovery. I haven't seen any recovery in the market ever since December because the "bull market" that some people considered were short-lived and I don't think those times deserve to be termed bull market. I hope that as Ber months come, I will see an upward trend in the majority of the coins!

thornTorn

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:39:29 PM

the time will come, and bitkoyn will grow with great success, without looking back, what happens below. this market decline and was so tightened up, and everyone already wants to see their return on investment. I think a couple more months or even less, as it happens.
lotsky123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

From the price of BTC at $6400 weeks ago, it slowly but surely reach $6800 and I was expecting that will be the start of a bull market.But sad to say, before it is about to hit $7000, hacking on exchanges strikes back again and that is the reason why bitcoin price falls back to $6300.So for now we can't really tell when will be the start of a bull market but we'll just hope that this current downfall will not also going to be a bearish market again.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:55:53 PM

That's a great news! Hopefully, the market will start its recovery. I haven't seen any recovery in the market ever since December because the "bull market" that some people considered were short-lived and I don't think those times deserve to be termed bull market. I hope that as Ber months come, I will see an upward trend in the majority of the coins!
I think we have to wait minimum 1 or 2 years to see next all time high. just check the crypto past history you will get to know how much time the market takes to recover fully. But many investors are expecting this year end the market will grow including me let's see if it happens this time i will cash my all holdings.
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:06:09 PM

one of a great news! it will give a good effect on the market for sure. so the good moment to buy some coins right now. hope a lot of investors come and the market will always to rise.

vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

I am very excited when I see writings about the beginning of the bull season. It may be time yet to reach the highest values. But in my opinion, in August, bitcoin might reach $ 10,000 again Smiley
We see some little pumps...

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:34:31 PM

Maybe,  maybe not.  This news may cause some positive movements on the markets,  but the bull season will be sustained if this is actually implemented and people start using it.

trexbtc

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:35:23 PM

No, this is not the reason to think so. The fall will last until the end of summer, maybe even longer.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:02:18 PM

Bull market is near , Bitcoin is rising up slowly but surely check the chart it has a reverse head and shoulder this is a bullish indicator .
Do not be too much in a haste bro! Although the market is showing the possibility of a head and shoulder formation with the price action on $6250 region, we have still not reversed, and the head and shoulder has not been fully formed. It would be better to see how the daily candle will end up before considering any possibility of a head and shoulder formation since it can easily be invalidated in this bear market. If it forms and we break out from the formation upward, then that shows a very good bullish signal, but for now, we stay tuned to the charts.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:24:26 AM

Well, finally they waited for the bull market, and then everything is always sad. Soon everything will fly up, and our moods will improve!
If we can wait on when the bull maybe your not be going sad, We know it will bull run again so we need some patient and don't be acting to sell your coins into a low of prices.
Katya91a

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:32:36 AM

I don't see any bull market yet. The price of Bitcoin has fallen dramatically as has the entire market as well. But it is an opportunity to buy on the cheap
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:56:25 PM

The start of the bull market is postponed for a while, unfortunately in recent days there have been several negative news about the hacking of the crypto-exchange exchanges and the MEW purse, which adversely affected the market  Cry

aces777

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:58:52 PM

Not at all. The price even went down a little bit more this week too. This bear market looks like it is going to last for a long while before it comes to an end. I don't know how long it will take but we should all prepare ourselves for the long bear. Coinbase opening that new office is not a factor that will help the market bull, the market bulls when people invest in it.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:02:15 PM

With positive news from Coinbase, hope Q4 in 2018 will happen bull market. The rate of cryptos will rebind and increase as fast as at the end of 2017. I am very hopeful that the market will recover and improve the exchange rate since I am currently holding a lot of cryptos.
RyabovRavel86

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

I want it to be true, but for a month since that period we do not feel much influence of bulls, so maybe you will list for one month. We're waiting for it like the xmas
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:48:27 PM

This is a very positive news for this market and marketing is waiting for a positive news to start its upward journey.  Whenever market goes to a level, many investors comes to support this market and stop its fall. We will see a big jump in this market shortly.
lorrymekk

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:28:45 PM

The start of bull market might be on december because  the bitcoin did not yet reach the floor when bitcoin reach 6000 again already thats the last dip i hope and them the bull start.
Mery Gason

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:29:28 AM

I expect the beginning of the growth of the crypto-currency market not earlier than October of this year. But there is also a possibility that growth will begin in the spring of 2019.
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:10:05 AM

I cannot say if this can trigger a bullish run in crypto market, but this is definetly a very good news. From my point of view this is another step forward in appling the crypto currencies into the real life.
renchan

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:58:19 AM

Market is looking good right now. Let's see what happens in the next few months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: