Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:19:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The start of bull market?  (Read 970 times)
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:03:51 PM

In my opinion Yes, and this news comes out all the more. The market is preparing for a bullish rally. Wait, it won't be long.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:08:30 PM

aug will be deciding factor for cryptocurrencies market we can expect market react to news and positive happening on crypto so we can see bull run happening
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:11:44 PM

If BTC dominance goes down then alts will moon
I need that to happen lol
btw I hope I can catch a nice time to cashout like Charlie sold all of his LTC at ATH before. smart guy
I also think that first some altcoins should grow strongly, and only then I expect strong growth of bitcoin. But of course there is a possibility that they can deceive everyone and bitcoin can even start growing at these levels!
helloinox

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:18:52 PM

If BTC dominance goes down then alts will moon
I need that to happen lol
btw I hope I can catch a nice time to cashout like Charlie sold all of his LTC at ATH before. smart guy
Not really. Last year, we saw how even when BTC at the all-time high, altcoins still enjoy some uptrend.
p.solovey

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:29:50 PM

I think 6k - this will be the start for the bull market and you will see by the end of the year 15k-25k dollars for bitcoin. Many people have sold all the coins and are holding fiat money or usdt for purchase on the green market
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:24:29 PM

I beleive in start of bull market with CBOE's ETF approval - BTC price will go to the moon and beat ATH till the end of 2018. Are you agree?

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:30:58 PM

That is some superb news right there. Thanks for pointing it out op. Feels good to hear such good news among the plethora of bad news that has been affecting the cryptocurrency market for quite sometime recently. I strongly feel that Coinbase accepting institutional deposits will help the crypto market in a big way and this itself could trigger a bull market which I expect will kick off sometime in August. I am patiently HODLING my coins and tokens in my portfolio at the moment and I urge everyone to ignore the FUDers and focus on improving your portfolio instead.

Agreed. It really feels so much better hearing from someone who's been in crypto long enough, to talk about how market is going bullish right now. For sure things are getting better.
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:36:34 PM

Most of the cryptos' market value recently have jumped from being down at the beginning of this year. But I still doubt that this would be already the start of the increase. We should expect that the market will again fall and we should be ready for it. For now, continue selling if you are aiming for bigger profit. Maybe, the continuous increase will start at the last quarter of this year as what happened last year so just wait and be calm for now.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:39:34 PM

Most of the cryptos' market value recently have jumped from being down at the beginning of this year. But I still doubt that this would be already the start of the increase. We should expect that the market will again fall and we should be ready for it. For now, continue selling if you are aiming for bigger profit. Maybe, the continuous increase will start at the last quarter of this year as what happened last year so just wait and be calm for now.
I also think that this is not the start of a bull run yet.We can see the price had increased a little but it only stops there.And maybe any moment from now it will still fall its price.So it would be safe to keep on holding our coins and wait for the perfect time for the real bull run to start.
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:46:30 PM

The start of a bull run might come by the approval of ETF by SEC, and it is expected to happen next month, if that scales through then, we will see a bull run but if not, bear will worse.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:47:22 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 12:52:08 AM by GizmoCoinTEAM

There is much good news are coming in bitcoin, That's why Bitcoin is growing gradually. This is not the only reason to start the upcoming bull run. Some financial industries invested in bitcoin millions of Dollar, Samsung officially announced they will accept crypto payment and Coinbase business. Much good rumor is spreading about bitcoin. So, we can see the bull run within a few months.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:47:39 PM

It's the good news that i am waiting all year long but should i never doubt it already or just go with the current flow and enjoy what we have now? I know how it feels when you think that market is recovering and will soon fully recover but all of the sudden it went down again after a couple of days.

Aeneous

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:48:42 PM

There has been good signs in the recent past, with a slight pump even bringing in some excitements, however, let not be too excited just yet, The bull run will come in the long run, this might just be a preparation to it
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:49:10 PM

That's a very good news but i don't that will be the start of the BULL again there are still so many people that are still selling their bitcoin as well as their altcoins due to the FUDS of other people they influenced those people who don't know much in cryptocurrency. But I am still hoping for a good result of it.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:53:42 PM

Many big reputable companies are now keying into cryptocurrency per se. The recent one is Samsung now accepting cryptocurrency in it's stores in places like Estonia, this simply tells us that we are on a ride for the bull season hopefully we are not all wrong.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:59:01 PM

There has been good signs in the recent past, with a slight pump even bringing in some excitements, however, let not be too excited just yet, The bull run will come in the long run, this might just be a preparation to it
Slight pump, probably it is. The way i see it, very hard now to predict the market now. But that is the way cryptocurrency should be, unpredictable. Unpredictability will make someone rich and another person poor. Bottom line here is never trust the market, make you own judgement.
happness2

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:31:21 AM

As long as someone invests in cryptocurrencies, no matter what way to invest, it shows that cryptocurrencies do have real value. The composition of the bull market is that thousands of institutions or whales invest. I think this day will come soon.
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:01:21 AM

I still doubt that this will be the beginning of the increase. We must expect that the market will fall again and we should be prepared for it. For now, keep selling if you're after a bigger profit. Probably, continuous improvement will start in the last quarter of this year as happened last year
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:24:34 AM

That’s one of the best news so far this year. It’s really good to hear some good news that can help motivate and give the people high hopes. Most of the people in crypto still hoping for the time of the great increase. Still, we can’t exactly say when the market will totally recover, but this is a good start. I’ll just keep on holding my coins until they are fit to be sold.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:26:19 AM

Yes, more and more formal funds are entering the market. More regulation has made the cryptocurrency field more and more formalized. This is a good signal, and the market has been bearish for a long time. The purpose of the whale has been reached. I think It’s time to enter the bull market.
yes now this market is experiencing reforestation and thus we are now just waiting for altcoin and bitcoin prices back because the market is in the recovery period therefore from now on we are waiting for all back and can benefit

the possibility is so because now there are still many people who invest in Altcoin and wait for market prices rebounded because the market is still up and down, therefore I am sure if the market price will soon return to the bull and could benefit again because many people are waiting for market prices and altcoin back

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: