Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:20:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The start of bull market?  (Read 970 times)
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:22:43 AM

no yet i think, but too many signs and  signals for a coming bull market. i hope it will occur soon. because my holdings are too much in sickness stage.  major currency like bitcoin and ethereum showing volatility event.   

I would rather say it is all mixed signals right now considering how the market has been for a while and how patterns have been rendered useless in a very short term as it moves downward.
For instance, a lot of people are expecting a head and shoulder formation now but the truth is no one can tell exactly if this formation would end up playing out as expected except to wait to see. The price action looks good, but at this stage, I would better be very careful before jumping into the market at any point.

Qulakji

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:42:40 AM

Right now is an ideal opportunity when the green market is back, which is the reason numerous individuals still trust that the market is developing once more, they are sitting tight for this minute and now they should hold the great cost.
Betfair

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:45:19 AM

Lol what happened to bull market? its going down again just stop spreading fut and use bitcoin as much as you can.
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:55:59 AM

it's great to pump a cryptocurrency on the market, it must be like that.
there must be lots of news for cryptocurrency as the market returns green.

especially Coinbase, who has enormous financial strength.
PIMPdev

Activity: 586
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:57:48 PM

I'm thinking that this is another good news which however would not affect cryptocurrency movement so hardly that we will become seeing a bull-run. So many things are happening any yet we're at the same place.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:32:16 AM

I'm thinking that this is another good news which however would not affect cryptocurrency movement so hardly that we will become seeing a bull-run. So many things are happening any yet we're at the same place.
It is still too early for the bulls to pick up and even if there would be a bull moment anytime soon, it would simply be a short one before we may end up seeing the final leg and may be some consolidation before the trend eventually gets to change in the long term direction. Bull market is still a bit far now and anyone trying to consider it any moment now will likely get disappointed. I believe in the future anyway and that is what counts.

I just checked in bittrex exchange and I am seeing most of major altcoins are bleeding along with bitcoin. Yesterday bitcoin was trading above $7000 levels but now it is trading below $6500 levels and altcoins are suffering regardless of bitcoin is trading up or down.
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:56:16 PM

I think that very soon we will see the formation of a large bullish trend in the market and most of the coins will start to grow.
waterisgood

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:59:08 PM

I think that very soon we will see the formation of a large bullish trend in the market and most of the coins will start to grow.
It looks as if the price of Bitcoin could go on an upward direction someday.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:00:04 PM

I think you are too early happy , now it seems to be the trend buck , and I think we will soon update the lower classes

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
ArturKarri

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:08:30 PM

this is good news for the market but I believe everyone is waiting for bitcoin ETF as it needs to Deposit new money into the cryptocurrency
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:52:39 PM

Now something terrible is created on crypto the market. Capitalization of the market has fallen very low - 225kk$. It is very heavy to understand what is the time it will proceed. Very unpleasantly to watch it. It is necessary only to wait and hope that the situation will improve soon.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:17:37 PM

Yes, this is a good base for bull market because with Coinbase Custody more institutional investor can potentially  enter the market.
Until that some regulations need to be done  to Crypto space. So the effects of Coinbase Custody will come later.
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:57:33 AM

As SEC continues to reject ETF's request for application. The price of global encrypted currencies has dropped a lot in a few days. Bitcoin has fallen below $7000 to $6300. This is an incredible decline.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:28:03 AM

I thinks its already exits in the market the effect of bull run for the past two months. And many of fellow traders lose their coins becoming decreasing because of the value. But to this effect its a good opportunity for buyers who wants to buy potential coins in the market now.
4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:20:37 AM

many people panic when they see the price trend going down. I think prices will increase soon for this. People have to make more investment at the moment, because everything is down and to get more money when prices go up.
wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:22:22 AM

It's not the start of a bull market .... we still need a real capitulation and that hasnt happened yet. Where do you think we will bounce from?

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:25:57 AM

Ber month is getting closer,, we will see a bull run soon for sure! this is only like a market manipulation to get more cheap btc Grin
Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:07:45 AM

While the market is not like a bull. Just going fluctuations then down, then up. Like already it seems normal, there comes a bullish move, and once again collapse....
bazar111

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:10:50 AM

The start of the bull market can be in a very long time, not now, it is exactly. All altcoins are dumped very much and we really don't know there is the bottom.
Ecol

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:11:34 AM

We will wait more start of the bull market. We should be patience people and wait. Also we should buy more coin from deep.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: