Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:44:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The start of bull market?  (Read 970 times)
Mongrad

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:15:21 AM

I think that global growth will begin in late autumn, as last year. All people who are now leaving the market will greatly regret it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:18:20 AM

Many trader and  investor keep eye with news of Bitcoin ETF now, this is one of the big news in crypto market. Hopefully Bitcoin ETF approved by SEC on september so everyone possible to recover loss, because big probability after this ETF approved all crypto will bullish and all the times high. If this approved i think BTC will going up to $50 K in just 4 or 5 month.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
ulum5

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:27:30 AM

in my personal opinion after I read and observed the blog from the link that you provided. I think if I agree with the statement on the blog and there are some parts that disagree.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 12:53:33 PM

in my personal opinion after I read and observed the blog from the link that you provided. I think if I agree with the statement on the blog and there are some parts that disagree.

That is definite and something we will all get to experience eventually. Market is still good compared to last year beginning and the possibility of seeing this market explode to the upper side in coming years is still very much intact.
I would still say there is still a lot of uncertainty in the market as to which direction it is taking next, but for now, we just watch and see. Patterns, TA, and so on, just seem not to be working so well at this stage.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:56:55 PM

I thinks its already exits in the market the effect of bull run for the past two months. And many of fellow traders lose their coins becoming decreasing because of the value. But to this effect its a good opportunity for buyers who wants to buy potential coins in the market now.
People will never expect for such huge decline after it pumps a little bit high. Many experience losses because of that and they might leaving crypto for bad experience. But isn't just the end of crypto, we only give some time for its recovery and to see huge ups in the BER months.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:05:28 PM

I am sure that in the autumn the bull market will dominate. There will be more positive information about successful ICO results. It will stabilize the situation and bring more money into the cryptocurrencies.
Lina Novach

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:21:21 PM

It is even possible that the market will recover in 2018. But surely no one will say. So far there is no significant growth in the market.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:28:25 PM

This year may not be good for crypto. However, eventually bull will come and when it comes it'll come rapidly. Be ready and accumulate your positions.

alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:44:12 PM

the start of the bull market is delayed)) I was waiting for him in the beginning of summer, but most likely still early. because there are not those who are ready to buy
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:47:10 PM

This year may not be good for crypto. However, eventually bull will come and when it comes it'll come rapidly. Be ready and accumulate your positions.
For me the end of it could be just better than the rest, 2018 could still be nice if we talk about profits, since now it didn't make anything special but who knows how market will be in 3/4 months.

owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:51:17 PM

Now, in fact, a very sad situation in the market, and more people are losing faith and selling their coins. Nobody knows when the market will recover, but I personally intend to wait for it, as I believe in the future of the crypto currency and the fact that the technologies that are associated with them can bring many benefits to the many areas of activity.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:53:04 PM

many people panic when they see the price trend going down. I think prices will increase soon for this. People have to make more investment at the moment, because everything is down and to get more money when prices go up.

People who panic are just investors that did not have a good amount of experience in the market on how the system works in trading so they tend to panic selling their coins every time the market  is dumping.
cryptonata18

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:01:47 PM

Yes, it's time to turn around and start the bull market! It's been too long bearish
energodar2019

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:05:09 PM

If you look at the chart, it's as if everything is just very simple and clear! But now the market is very hard to earn.
admtall

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:09:00 PM

I dont think so, look at today's events, no bull market, bears won and no one can change it, prices are falling, investors are leaving the market
Kuzja

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:12:17 PM

now it's very hard to be in the market, to look at these prices, I understand people who are panicking. It is necessary to try to keep and wait, when everything should improve
Milkymann

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:16:31 PM

Maybe... but not today dude Smiley Today we've got red market. Many pepople doing panic sale because afraid lost their many im future.
iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:53:39 PM

It seems to me that the market is now stabilizing, because the number of unexpected factors has decreased. I agree with those people who think that only now a lot of projects will show real results after ICOs. It will bring more money to the market.
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:01:55 PM

The crypto market needs definetly such good news. It does not matter if such news have big influence on market or not. At least they bring another step forward in appling the crypto currencies into the real life.
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:22:23 PM

thanks man. that is really good news for us. we can hope in the coming future of incoming funds and projects in ICO's.I hope in the coming months it might happen. the bull run
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: