Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:10:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Belgium has 8 Bitcoin ATM machines  (Read 2668 times)
genlocy

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:43:32 PM

It is great to hear. It’s a sign for Belgium of the rapid growing. I don’t have the idea of these ATM machines. I think it can be a process to convert BTC in fiat money thus they buy and sell bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:01:07 PM

Is that true? If does then it is great that they have eight machines like that
because they can easily eases the transactions between the people or the investors and through the bitcoins of course.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:04:08 PM

I have read a statistical article but ATM Bitcoin has in the world. This is great news for us as there are a number of major countries that accept Bitcoin and license Bitcoin ATMs to operate. Many users can easily and safely purchase Bitcoin in small quantities.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:11:31 PM

Hello everyone I have a news.
In Belgium there are total 8 Bitcoin ATM machine.

In Antwerp 3 ATMs
In Brussels 2 ATMs
In Ghent 1 ATM
In Hasselt 1 ATM
In Sint-Truiden 1 ATM

Does anyone know anything about this topic?

yeah Belgium has 8 ATM for not too big of a country it is ok,I guess
before I used to follow the bitcoin ATM locations at coindesk  https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-atm-map/
but they discontinued the updates,it is no longer maintained, there is one more: https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/bitcoin-atms/ ,but
https://coinatmradar.com/  sems to be the most popular and updated site
it must be only adding ATM's though,I can see for sure that one of my citie's ATM has been off for a year,yet still listed on the map  Tongue
so take this with a pinch of salt,but all in all-cute service ,so you can see bitcoin march across the globe

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:22:32 PM

woww...this is great and very inspiring that we are gradually moving to the stage where bitcoin would be finally accepted as a legal mode of payment for transactions. Currently there are some bitcoin ATM machines also in Kenya and Zimbabwe and i guess this would help spearhead the motive of other nations accepting bitcoin into its payment system.

Eric Medeiross

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:28:37 PM

ATM Bitcoin is an ATM that allows customers to switch from cash to Bitcoin and vice versa. Although they are quite different from the traditional ATMs we are used to, these kiosks are connected to the internet for cash transactions, Bitcoin exchanges or Bitcoin transfers to an address on the blockchain. Currently, the number of Bitcoin ATMs around the world increases at an exponential rate.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:39:48 PM

Yeah it's all over the world but it probably grew due to the global attention on crypto currency during the last half of last year wherein bitcoin reached almost 20k USD. I'm thinking that it might grow even more in the coming years.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Onecrypto18

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:58:50 PM

Wow, this is the greatest news I have heard so far in a long while. ATM Machines? This is good news. I wish you can support this news with pictures or videos of this machines. This is good for the entire crypto world not just bitcoin alone. Because, if it is well with Bitcoin, it is well with us.
solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:00:22 PM

Hello everyone I have a news.
In Belgium there are total 8 Bitcoin ATM machine.

In Antwerp 3 ATMs
In Brussels 2 ATMs
In Ghent 1 ATM
In Hasselt 1 ATM
In Sint-Truiden 1 ATM

Does anyone know anything about this topic?

This is a great news to hear. I hope that in my country there is also an ATM machine like that so that I can withdraw my bitcoin. It is good news for the crypto world. I think bitcoin is now progressing and I hope it will continue.
WaitingToGetPaid

Activity: 266

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:05:13 PM

I believe that in other countries ATM for bitcoin and other coins will be installed soon. But this requires detailed crypto law and clarification on paying taxes with cryptocurrency.

Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

Bitcoin is a global virtual currency which is globally reputated. Bitcoin friendly countries Japan, Netherlands, Ireland, USA, Switzerland, Finland, France, Germany, Spain, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Belgium etc countries permit bitcoin ATM 🏧 system.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:19:26 PM

That is good news to hear, because base on my research and other Crypto industrial created, which has been working towards to use ATM master card, which can been using in the industry, therefore, base on the current news on bitcoin ATM machine in Belgium is a good one.
kidamazo

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:20:34 PM

It is great! My coutry is also positive towards Bitcoin and we have more then that as far as I know, almost in every big city in my country they are standing Smiley It is completely awesome, but I havent tried it yet.
abelmon66

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:16:44 PM

That's very good and I think it's rare for countries with ATM machines, and it's a great help to make bitcoin users use their bitcoins.
Techfrog

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:18:45 PM

This is more than good, i have never been in that country but i would like to be in there, there are too many people saying that it is one of the most beautiful countries around the world. And now that i know that there are bitcoin atm's, it is much more attractive.
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:26:07 PM

well the number of atms in Belgium are significant for its users and I am happy to hear that because in countries like Belgium which are developed the adoption of crypto is very important where they can make big impact on it.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:28:08 PM

this is good information, and a good sign that the crypto world will be accepted by the public as a legal means of transactions.

I commented more broadly that ATM machines should be provided in some countries that legalize bitcoin as a transaction, especially a country like japan, venezuela, and others.

cryptomite

Activity: 304

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:13:43 PM

I recently found this website:

https://coinatmradar.com/

Apparently there are more than 3400 ATMs across the globe and it's growing at an exponential rate:

https://coinatmradar.com/charts/#growth

On this website you can easily find an ATM near you, I had an idea like this myself for a website but it seems someone was faster than me. There is ad space there, I would consider it if I wanted to promote something, the website it's pretty cool, good design, excellent ranking in google, SEO wise it's a good deal.

Thank you for that information. For me personally it is very important to know where I can making change in real life.

giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:52:21 PM

That's a good news I wish there would be more countries around the world using Bitcoin ATM machines like belgium so that we can see the big impact of bitcoin and the upcoming bitcoin future will become popular. The boom of Bitcoin ATM makes the access of investors to Bitcoin easier. I think many investors also use Bitcoin ATM to pay for travel services, insurance, real estate in the floor accept payment by Bitcoin.
Sharon Borgess

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:28:27 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 01:58:43 AM by Sharon Borgess

With the development of Bitcoin, Bitcoin is becoming increasingly popular. Atoms of Bitcoin worldwide increase exponentially. Currently there are more than 4,000 Bitcoin machines worldwide, led by United States (2131 machines), followed by Canada with 592, Austria with 203 machines
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: