Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:10:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍[Guide] Prevent scam!!! Some useful tools for find scam / fake ICO team 🌍  (Read 3385 times)
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 08:55:55 AM

^
Not sure if you've missed reading "my previous post" but you might want to consider removing those websites from the list.

In addition to my previous post, the following websites no longer have a purpose for the list:

That project is already suspended.

Nice work. I want to add to your list a few extra searches and also other useful tools: www.icoethics.com/tools
"icoethics" is no longer accessible to the public since it's password protected and no one can create an account on their website.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alucard1

Activity: 574
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 07:59:23 AM

Thanks for the good topic, we, the beginners should know this information, there are many scammers in the virtual world and it would be easy for you to get scammed if you don't have any idea about fake websites. Beginners are the common victims of those scammers because they know that they are still new and they don't have good experience yet.

The common things that I am usually doing when I am going to try a website especially an investment/trading website, I will read first some reviews about it and I also checks its official website.

There are also good topics about this:
Ignorance the cause of scam and hack.
Crypto scams revealed

Dorodha

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 12:47:44 PM

The number of scammers in crypto is constantly increasing new things are emerging and new ways are being scammed. Every member of the forum needs to learn trading strategies and gain good knowledge and experience to avoid falling prey to this scam. The guide line is the most effective adherence to these ideas of forum participation cards can easily prevent scams a good purpose determines a good team and good strategy to go to market.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2020, 03:32:54 PM

The guide line is the most effective adherence to these ideas of forum participation cards can easily prevent scams a good purpose determines a good team and good strategy to go to market.

Yes, that's the main purpose of having a community, in this thread you can do your own research using the various tools above. If, one day you find a project that is "suspicious" you can try to verify by your self, but if with the tools mentioned in the OP does not succeed in making you successfully verify, try to visit the scam accusation board. Vice versa, if the scam board is not found, try to research with the tool mentioned by the OP. If you are not sure with the results, you can stop to follow that project.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀