Answered.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:20:26 PM

I can hack money instantly simply hacking crypto or carding but people dont like it when i do that , So im very cofused and sad Do i just go and die somewhere with my wife? Or what please?
You go and die somewhere. Don't need to take your wife with you. She will survive.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:23:06 PM

Begging is not allowed here. See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
Sell your phone, PC and anything you can for food.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
yourib1 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:31:07 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 06:43:50 PM by yourib1

I can hack money instantly simply hacking crypto or carding but people dont like it when i do that , So im very cofused and sad Do i just go and die somewhere with my wife? Or what please?
You go and die somewhere. Don't need to take your wife with you. She will survive.

I respect your answer i will make sure to die in a hot place but looking for more replies.

Begging is not allowed here. See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
Sell your phone, PC and anything you can for food.

Where did you see me Begging ? I dont have nothing to sell i'm just in a cyber (You pay 1$ to use the internet).  Undecided

Edit for KWH: You're a crazy person Dude read carefully above i'm asking if i should hack and make money or i should die somewhere That's all my friend.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:34:45 PM

And you are wasting your time begging on the internet, should have used the $1 for food. Can't find small jobs to do? No family, friends, churches to help out? How will you exchange BTC for food?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Darkangel05

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:45:06 PM

People act cruel and then they ask themselves what is happening to humanity lol.. Life is a lie but hey bud, I wish you good luck on everything if it is true.
yourib1 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:47:21 PM

People act cruel and then they ask themselves what is happening to humanity lol.. Life is a lie but hey bud, I wish you good luck on everything if it is true.

Dude did you see the answers above just amazing anyways Thanks brother.  Smiley
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1278

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:04:24 PM

I can hack money instantly simply hacking crypto
No, wrong. Cryptocurrency cannot be hacked. Only exchanges can be and you need to somehow get in control of the private keys to do so. If you get in control of the MEW server and make all the customers to redirect to a phishing site, you can steal their keys.

Are you going to perform another biggest hack such as Mt.Gox hack? If so could you please say which exchange are you targeting? Coinbase? Binance? Poloniex? so that I can take out my btc from there

If you are following mdayonliner advice and going to die, please don't return up as ghost and use this forum account  Undecided

He logged in today, or maybe his ghost did  Grin
Did you see? Ghosts and Suicides are pretty common nowadays in this forum!
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:09:12 PM

No, wrong. Cryptocurrency cannot be hacked. Only exchanges can be and you need to somehow get in control of the private keys to do so. If you get in control of the MEW server and make all the customers to redirect to a phishing site, you can steal their keys.

Are you going to perform another biggest hack such as Mt.Gox hack? If so could you please say which exchange are you targeting? Coinbase? Binance? Poloniex? so that I can take out my btc from there

If you are following mdayonliner advice and going to die, please don't return up as ghost and use this forum account  Undecided

He logged in today, or maybe his ghost did  Grin
They are indeed.  Cheesy
yourib1 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:17:12 PM

If you are following mdayonliner advice and going to die, please don't return up as ghost and use this forum account  Undecided

He logged in today, or maybe his ghost did  Grin

I love bitcointalk members they are very nice, Thanks and dont worry son i dont hack companies just persons like U Smiley
Anyways I'm out this all was a joke. Thanks for you help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: