Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:47:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for small loan of .39 BTC.Payback within 2 days! Please look. Interest!  (Read 752 times)
maxnmojo (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:54:36 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 07:34:17 PM by maxnmojo

Hey im looking for someone who could possibly loan me .39 BTC . I am an up and coming web designer and i need this loan to get some software so i can finish a job that will pay well . that is how i will pay you back. If you want collateral we can talk that out. I can pay within the next two days, im fine with basically any interest . I am trying to do this as soon as possible so if you want you can reply here or you can email me at : max.whitson15@gmail.com
Yes, I am a newbie and i know people dont like lending to newbies but i have no intention of ripping people off, i can provide all the information that is needed to be sure you know who i am and how to contact me , I want to build a good reputation so i can start lending! There is no need to trash my rep over .39 btc . I hope you consider loaning to me . I want to become a long time active member of this forum! thank you
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:40:59 PM

Hey im looking for someone who could possibly loan me .39 BTC . I am an up and coming web designer and i need this loan to get some software so i can finish a job that will pay well . that is how i will pay you back. If you want collateral we can talk that out. I can pay within the next two days, im fine with basically any interest . I am trying to do this as soon as possible so if you want you can reply here or you can email me at : max.whitson15@gmail.com
Yes, I am a newbie and i know people dont like lending to newbies but i have no intention of ripping people off, i can provide all the information that is needed to be sure you know who i am and how to contact me , I want to build a good reputation so i can start lending! There is no need to trash my rep over .39 btc . I hope you consider loaning to me . I want to become a long time active member of this forum! thank you
If you really do have appropriate collateral, I can probably give you this loan. What do you have to offer?
maxnmojo (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:49:10 PM

what would u consider collateral ? im new to this but is it like online collateral? or physical collateral but idk how that would work but i mean if i can offer physical collateral i will offer my 32GB ipad mini, which is almost double of what im asking to be lent
austin

Activity: 584

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:08:30 PM

what would u consider collateral ? im new to this but is it like online collateral? or physical collateral but idk how that would work but i mean if i can offer physical collateral i will offer my 32GB ipad mini, which is almost double of what im asking to be lent
Online collateral such as an altcoin is much easier than physical collateral, but your iPad Mini (assuming it works perfectly) would cover the loan. It would take considerably longer because you have to mail it to whoever will hold the collateral before you can get your loan.
cp1

Activity: 616

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:13:15 PM

What software do you need?  Complete Adobe CC is only $50 / month

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
maxnmojo (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:25:47 PM

I have a buddy who is selling me Adobe Coldfusion 10 Enterprise for a discount if i pay with bitcoins, I just need this little boost to have enough.
cp1

Activity: 616

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:27:45 PM

ah that's a pricey piece of software

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:29:23 PM

IiIiIiIi Grin
maxnmojo (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:33:58 PM

What if i Gave the lender proof of I.D. and gave them any information they ask for so the know who i am and how to find me if needed . I have some software that is worth more than double of what im offering i could give them my account info and they can change my password until they recieve payment? i use this software daily and I would not be happy if i lost it
trashymonkey

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:26:33 PM

Stop sending me messages asking for loans.
maxnmojo (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:28:49 PM

alright im sorry i asked once
trashymonkey

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:14:52 PM

Sorry, the pm just caught me at a bad time. Pm'ed you back