Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:28:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Motivates you to Invest in Cryptocurrency?  (Read 39385 times)
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:21:42 PM

In this forum is too much hope for someone who wants to invest in cryptocurrency. Theirvgroundwork is to see the development of bitcoin prices every year, but that should  to be emphasized or any investor's cryptocurrency is the price of cryptocurrency developments will always vary each year. Keep in mind the information media informasi is a benchmark for the development of the price of cryptocurrency, whether it is good information for cryptocurrency or bad information about cryptocurrency or FUD information that has become commonplace. Indeed the target is the most important factor when investing but avoiding losses is the most important thing.
The first thing that interests me and invests in this market is the potential for growth and profitability that it can bring to the investor. I am very pleased with my decision to join the cryptocurrency market a year ago and I believe its future growth is enormous.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rockyboy

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:31:51 PM

The ability to gain for more income is the best factors that help me to go on with crypto investment.  It help me to motivate myself even if the market is currently down.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
keanne_isaac

Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:59:34 PM

At first the possibility if earning more motivates me join in crypto but as time goes by its blockchain platform catch my attention because of unlimited services it may offer to any aspect and field of business admire me most.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:07:14 PM

I invest in crypto because I can invest it for a long term, I am an early adopter that already got profit by holding, within the time I learn how to trade and enjoy the volatility of the coin to make more profitable, but now I prefer to see Bitcoin got mass adopted and I can spend it around the world, I invest in crypto to see how the technology can help us in the future

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:27:45 PM

I don't care about fiat gains anymore, and it doesn't even feel like a gain. The only thing I care about is shorting at the right moments to buy back. Ending up with more Bitcoins, that's what I consider to be a real gain. Converting Bitcoin to fiat feels like converting Gold to Brass, you don't do that shit unless you plan to buy back lower.
I have the same thoughts for all the times when I cashed out my BTC. Many times in the pst, I have cashed out my BTC into fiat due to need and I feel huge regret right now knowing it’s potential. I also once believed in altcoins as well and even planned on hodling the coins that I had. I wish that from my very first btc, I have kept each and every satoshi because that would make a huge marginal difference. I know now that hodling is the way to go.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:31:07 PM

It's a hedge against the world economy that's based on debt and is guaranteed to implode in the future. I'm not here for the profits but just enjoy my coins gain virtual value on the way up throughout the years.

The other aspect I like is the fact that I can receive any amount of money from any place in the world without asking for permission, and that 24/7/365. It's just me and the other address I transact with. It's a gift from heaven.

No more reasons needed.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:37:51 PM

The main reason is to see how new technology changes the  payment system and the world and  I am very glad I jumped on this journey.
Of course, making profit and having great fun are just additional and secondary benefits as both can be achieved on other places as well.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:42:24 PM

I don't care about fiat gains anymore, and it doesn't even feel like a gain. The only thing I care about is shorting at the right moments to buy back. Ending up with more Bitcoins, that's what I consider to be a real gain. Converting Bitcoin to fiat feels like converting Gold to Brass, you don't do that shit unless you plan to buy back lower.
I have the same thoughts for all the times when I cashed out my BTC. Many times in the pst, I have cashed out my BTC into fiat due to need and I feel huge regret right now knowing it’s potential. I also once believed in altcoins as well and even planned on hodling the coins that I had. I wish that from my very first btc, I have kept each and every satoshi because that would make a huge marginal difference. I know now that hodling is the way to go.
Right.Hoping we haven't cashed out our bitcoins before because it would be our best assets we could ever have especially if the price reaches its highest peak again.But there were really tough times in life wherein we're having shortages in our pockets and no other choice but to cashed out some of our bitcoins.Now i'm very much careful not to do it again because i really want to make an instant huge profit through hodling when this current price suddenly reaches a very high price again.

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 11:58:37 PM

The profit from cryptocurrency motivates me to Invest in Cryptocurrency.I had invested my dollars in many assets,but the profit percentage in bitcoin is always greater than rest of assets.This profit will motivate all the people in this forum to inverse in bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:54:31 AM

I got motivate from my younger brother. He earned good amount of money by trading and spending time on cryptocurrency, where I was stuck on Fiverr. Then I asked him and he introduced cryptocurrency. Now I am a regular crypto trader. Though I don't get enough time to spend here but I will be back and will learn many things from here.
Lol seems like there are many people who previously worked online and then found bitcoin. before I also generate dollars from internet business such as blogs, PTC, etc. and there's a friend suggested, why do not you try bitcoin. and from there I started using bitcoin
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 01:58:45 AM

the positive things blockchain and cryptocurrencies can bring to this world..and ofcourse money.

Im a one of the many beleivers that blockchain technology can bring same or more impact like the internet did to change human ways of living..
blockchain projects now are great and sooner when more upgrades and investors supports blockchain development maybe then  we could see the full potential of this system and what it can bring to help us in our daily lives.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:05:45 AM

The profit from cryptocurrency motivates me to Invest in Cryptocurrency.I had invested my dollars in many assets,but the profit percentage in bitcoin is always greater than rest of assets.This profit will motivate all the people in this forum to inverse in bitcoin.
Of course people come to this market by making the best profit for themselves. I think this market has a lot of different ways of earning money and if you know it sooner, the chances of getting rich will be faster. In the future, Cryptocurrency will grow even further with the participation of many large investment funds and everyone should invest now.
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:35:47 AM

Having huge amounts of profits motivates me to invest in Cryptocurrency as I have seen from other traders that they earned big in investing and first I want to gain more knowledge and techniques before investing.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
veejay2716

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:42:35 AM

Curiosity and hope motivates me to invest in cryptocurrency, I want to invest because I want to earned more money in the next few years even it is risky I will try.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:55:00 AM

It's my current situation. It is the biggest motivator because I felt like I'm in the dark that has nowhere to go and just waiting to die. When I earned in bounties and profited again after investing it in altcoins, I feel alive again and I got another chance to make my life better.
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:12:36 AM

Makes more money urge me to invest in crypto, as I have seen and experience by other investors, I want to earned like them, I know I need more learnings and knowledge before investing and I should ready also to take the risks.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
reinielle26

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:14:05 AM

Profits is my inspiration. It serves as a motivation for me to invest in cryptocurrency. Based on my point of view it is the easiest way to earn although it is risky. I also have friends who earned a lot from it which inspires me to do so.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 03:26:52 AM

Profits is my inspiration. It serves as a motivation for me to invest in cryptocurrency. Based on my point of view it is the easiest way to earn although it is risky. I also have friends who earned a lot from it which inspires me to do so.

I don't want to just let go this opportunity to be part of something that may become something big in the future. I already knew about bitcoin way back 2013 but didn't invest in it because I thought it was just nothing and not that valuable and now, here I am trying to get as much as I can because I can see that it would be a great way of earning and it would help me financially. Knowing blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies ahead of others is a big advantage for me because nowadays information is one of the keys to success.

ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:34:26 AM

Honestly, many people seek cryptocurrency more because of its volatility. Whether they do it consciously or not, they wish to make large money quickly. This can happen only with a volatile market. Further, we find a lot of newbies even in this forum feeling bad that they lost money or they could not make money as value of BTC has not risen much especially with the expectations being high after the 2017 last quarter. Seeking such profits is not bad but before investing I feel there is a need to prioritize the needs that could be fulfilled with such an investment as BTC especially if you are looking to make money soon rather than keep BTC as a long term investment.

This very motivation and idea behind the investment will speak volumes on the reaction of the investors once the market is down. Strangely, many people do not sell when the market price is high and even when their purpose of investment will get fulfilled. They wait for the price to soar even higher. And if the value starts trickling down, they still hodl and wait for the price to move beyond the point where it had last peaked high. But again, when the market is in a steep downfall, instead of buying, many people will start panic selling and end up in loses. Many a time we find this even in the new threads and discussions even within our forum.

So what it is that makes you invest in crypto? Is it because it caught your fancy? Is it the volatility? Is it because there is a need to fulfil in your life? IS it because you are a day-trader? Or is it fun?
The strong volatility was the reason for me to invest in Crypto. Simply because day trading will bring a lot of profit for me. I have invested more than $ 40k into the Crypto market and I have collected over $ 26k. Sorry for not being able to share my strategy, but day trading is really well suited to the Crypto market.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:54:52 AM

I got motivate from my younger brother. He earned good amount of money by trading and spending time on cryptocurrency, where I was stuck on Fiverr. Then I asked him and he introduced cryptocurrency. Now I am a regular crypto trader. Though I don't get enough time to spend here but I will be back and will learn many things from here.
Lol seems like there are many people who previously worked online and then found bitcoin. before I also generate dollars from internet business such as blogs, PTC, etc. and there's a friend suggested, why do not you try bitcoin. and from there I started using bitcoin
If your life is inside the net, chances to learn about crypto is really big as it's also most talked around, getting involve to this new currency/investment really attracts people who's life was already been spent around online jobs, we seek for additional income generated so bitcoin / crypto can provide that specially if we will research and invest our money into it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: