Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:25:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Motivates you to Invest in Cryptocurrency?  (Read 39381 times)
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:58:50 AM

I think investing in cryptocurrency would get me more profit than investing in other sectors. It would help me to develop my business rapidly. I am also interested, as i think it is a better payment system than the traditional one.

lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:11:44 AM

What motivates me is my family. I invest my time and effort to earn here in cryptocurrency. I do this as my job to earn big for the needs of my family. My earnings here in cryptocurrency is not equivalent to my earning in my other job. Here I just need to post a reply and then I will earn one time big time even if I will receive my earning after a month it is okay because I have a job that caters our daily needs. My partner also do this job, she is the one who take cares of our daughter she is a full time mom at the same time doing this and she earns big here in cryptocurrency.
Huy Mai

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:39:57 AM

I thought investing to cryptocurrency for the only one reason "money" Grin But when I joined this market, I got several things I really like to do
- Practice what I have learned. Learning every day and practicing on exchanges. That feeling is really cool for me.
- Some lessons we can apply to our real life (management, feeling, research, calm, ....)
- Friends! I made many friends in this world, that's great.
- Money. Trading makes money everyday, love it.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:06:22 AM

Honestly, many people seek cryptocurrency more because of its volatility. Whether they do it consciously or not, they wish to make large money quickly. This can happen only with a volatile market. Further, we find a lot of newbies even in this forum feeling bad that they lost money or they could not make money as value of BTC has not risen much especially with the expectations being high after the 2017 last quarter. Seeking such profits is not bad but before investing I feel there is a need to prioritize the needs that could be fulfilled with such an investment as BTC especially if you are looking to make money soon rather than keep BTC as a long term investment.

This very motivation and idea behind the investment will speak volumes on the reaction of the investors once the market is down. Strangely, many people do not sell when the market price is high and even when their purpose of investment will get fulfilled. They wait for the price to soar even higher. And if the value starts trickling down, they still hodl and wait for the price to move beyond the point where it had last peaked high. But again, when the market is in a steep downfall, instead of buying, many people will start panic selling and end up in loses. Many a time we find this even in the new threads and discussions even within our forum.

So what it is that makes you invest in crypto? Is it because it caught your fancy? Is it the volatility? Is it because there is a need to fulfil in your life? IS it because you are a day-trader? Or is it fun?

Cryptocurrency's votality is actually a big challenge for me. I am a very impatient person and through it, I was able to learn how to wait and have patience about the things that might happen and changes that might come. I would also want to reah my target goals in life with the help of crypto.
Topcarey

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:07:01 AM

Honestly, many people seek cryptocurrency more because of its volatility. Whether they do it consciously or not, they wish to make large money quickly. This can happen only with a volatile market. Further, we find a lot of newbies even in this forum feeling bad that they lost money or they could not make money as value of BTC has not risen much especially with the expectations being high after the 2017 last quarter. Seeking such profits is not bad but before investing I feel there is a need to prioritize the needs that could be fulfilled with such an investment as BTC especially if you are looking to make money soon rather than keep BTC as a long term investment.

This very motivation and idea behind the investment will speak volumes on the reaction of the investors once the market is down. Strangely, many people do not sell when the market price is high and even when their purpose of investment will get fulfilled. They wait for the price to soar even higher. And if the value starts trickling down, they still hodl and wait for the price to move beyond the point where it had last peaked high. But again, when the market is in a steep downfall, instead of buying, many people will start panic selling and end up in loses. Many a time we find this even in the new threads and discussions even within our forum.

So what it is that makes you invest in crypto? Is it because it caught your fancy? Is it the volatility? Is it because there is a need to fulfil in your life? IS it because you are a day-trader? Or is it fun?

I have too much plans for my future and that includes savings. I would want to invest and gain a good amount of profit to increase my savings. I would be very much willing to invest for me to fulfill my plans to have a good life. I believe that investing in cryptocurrency is worth our trust.
Seeing a friend, getting good profits does not mean than you or anyone will be able to get good profits. Before investments you should take note of all the risk involved in it so in case of loss, you should be prepared for it.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:19:35 AM

There is a need for me to fulfill my obligation as a father to give quality life for my family and a good education for my children.Relying in my regular job alone cannot satify my family's needs and can't even set aside extra money for savings.With cryptocurrency,I believe I can give all the needs and wants for my family and be able to give them a decent life.
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:21:42 AM

I like this cryptoinvesting idea because I can invest in it for a long term. I am new here good examples made me think about strategy. Ive been searching for good mentors who can teach me how to trade. And I found them. At this moment I am can find unicorn coin and enjoy the volatility of it that will grow in price.
Princess04ka

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

I like this cryptoinvesting idea because I can invest in it for a long term. I am new here good examples made me think about strategy. Ive been searching for good mentors who can teach me how to trade. And I found them. At this moment I am can find unicorn coin and enjoy the volatility of it that will grow in price.

I agree... It is very important to find useful info or courses about investing and trading. Because they can help you in searching special coin which gain virtual value on the way up.
What course or webinar or trader impacted on you the most?
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:27:24 AM

I agree... It is very important to find useful info or courses about investing and trading. Because they can help you in searching special coin which gain virtual value on the way up.

I found them on Youtube and subscribed. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOXe_JuM-loN7nKPkh-4TBg
u can find some hacks how to trade and invest
trespiclof

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:47:38 AM

I found them on Youtube and subscribed. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOXe_JuM-loN7nKPkh-4TBg
I know them. They are not bad. Some usefull tools which you can implement in your strategy
mountain_hacker

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:02:09 AM

I know them. They are not bad. Some usefull tools which you can implement in your strategy
Another aspects why i want to support the opinion above. This guys have launched product, which i have tested.  I like is the fact that I can receive any amount of money from any place in the world without asking for permission.... It's just me and the other address I transact with.
Princess04ka

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:12:34 AM

Another aspects why i want to support the opinion above. This guys have launched product, which i have tested.  I like is the fact that I can receive any amount of money from any place in the world without asking for permission.... It's just me and the other address I transact with.

That's right. They did it. I was searching for the trading school but found something more. They are perspective, I think
kolfedinew

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:15:45 AM

That's right. They did it. I was searching for the trading school but found something more. They are perspective, I think
provide link please
Princess04ka

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

provide link please

https://streamity.org/en/
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:26:50 AM

The dream of making a lot of money is the motivation for me to invest in the electronic money market. My life is always tough, struggling financially. I always carry a large debt. I need to make a lot of money. Investing in electronic money is the best way to make money.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:31:32 AM

Of course, I like to invest as much investors as I can and lots of money the money in the crypto currencyI think it's also the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is too low so I'm thinking of buying a bitcoin and hold it until the end of 2018.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:37:28 AM

The main motivation behind why I bounced into the universe of cryptographic money was an associate of mine who was living great outside our month to month profit, this spore me to join the discussion and by his effortlessness things have been going effectively and tenderly. This partner of mine purchased auto and nearby with numerous different resources, so my accepted is, whether he can influence it I to will make it too from the universe of cryptographic money.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:30:08 PM

Personally, the blockchain technology has unlimited use for security into transactions and it may shape the modern transaction of payments in the future once countries start to accept the legalization of bitcoin. What makes bitcoin distinct from fiat is the blockchain technology that is powered under the current platform as it provides SECURITY and TRUST among its users compared to our current system of payment (which revolves around an agent or an intermediary).

In an investment perspective, bitcoin's volatile price makes it the perfect vessel for either short or long-term investment depending upon the circumstances happening in the market. There are a lot of cases wherein its price skyrocketed 1-2 months after they purchased at the date. Depending upon the goal of an investor, he/she has the potential of yielding large amounts of profit in a relatively shorter amount of time compared to other investment mechanisms present in our current world.

Although, yes you're right in that aspect, and it totally presents a new way of investing in things and an unlimited possibility to gain some profit. I would answer this question in the simplest way, and that is because of the money I can get. You see, I venture in cryptocurrencies and consider it as a part-time job that gives me extra income for my needs, and so, I still venture in it up to now because I believe in the market, and I know that it can bring me lots of good things, and also, I can learn a lot from it as well.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

The urge to go up to the ladder of my life thrust me to invest in cryptocurrency. I want to show to all of the people in my circumference that I can build myself, my future and my dreams someday. I want to go out of the cage, a kind of asylum that shows all the negativity inside of my life. Cryptocurrency is my light and I saw a beam of ray in this field, therefore I want to grab this opportunity so that I can strive hard someday!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

~

It is just that people don't want to regret the sells they made. They know they will regret it even if it wouldn't. When the price was 20k back then, I wonder how many people just wrapped that price mark away from their eyes and hoping for "2x the price surprise" on the next time they checked the price while sadly it just ended up to be as disappointing as them having their own regrets, at least not eternally.

Let's all be real here. We wouldn't throw away such money in such investment that we know is unstable. We are gonna always waiting for something to happen new. Whether it is bad or not, the curiosity gets us if cryptos were really worth investing at.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: