Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Motivates you to Invest in Cryptocurrency?  (Read 39381 times)
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:06:52 PM

the existing motivation for investing in bitcoin is from some friends who can already produce whatever they want from trading profits and bitcoin investments and some other cryptocurrency.
yes, so many motivations that support us to invest, one of which is a considerable profit. even more so many of my friends who have been successful in the world of crypto. I believe, crypto can support us in terms of business.
it is definitely the main motivation to invest in cryptocurrency is profit. the great opportunities that exist in the crypto market are huge. we can make a lot of money in a short time.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:21:18 PM

Honestly, many people seek cryptocurrency more because of its volatility. Whether they do it consciously or not, they wish to make large money quickly. This can happen only with a volatile market. Further, we find a lot of newbies even in this forum feeling bad that they lost money or they could not make money as value of BTC has not risen much especially with the expectations being high after the 2017 last quarter. Seeking such profits is not bad but before investing I feel there is a need to prioritize the needs that could be fulfilled with such an investment as BTC especially if you are looking to make money soon rather than keep BTC as a long term investment.

This very motivation and idea behind the investment will speak volumes on the reaction of the investors once the market is down. Strangely, many people do not sell when the market price is high and even when their purpose of investment will get fulfilled. They wait for the price to soar even higher. And if the value starts trickling down, they still hodl and wait for the price to move beyond the point where it had last peaked high. But again, when the market is in a steep downfall, instead of buying, many people will start panic selling and end up in loses. Many a time we find this even in the new threads and discussions even within our forum.

So what it is that makes you invest in crypto? Is it because it caught your fancy? Is it the volatility? Is it because there is a need to fulfil in your life? IS it because you are a day-trader? Or is it fun?

Most of the people are expecting their fortune in this industry, traders are also focusing on the market because they want to earn profit daily in order to use for their daily needs and that's a good example of motivation.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:27:34 PM

you can get to make huge profit from this market is something no single person would want to discard as an investment or tradable option. Every investment has risk and crypto is the most dangerous investment.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:38:43 PM

As for me cryptocurrency is much more intresting than forex. Here you can get much more profit and ofcourse loss, but in forex market you can get much higher loss than in crypto, thats the thing. Also crypto at the moment is hyped and its really cool thing to go with modern society in the same direction.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

freaker

Activity: 144
Merit: 12

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:28:27 PM

I think crypto currency is the best alternative to increase your money over the course of time, this method requires the least bank verification or any kind of KYC. Also, people lose big amount of cash in stock market and other investments but if they invest in right coin like Bitcoin when the prices are allow they will definitely enjoy better profits than available at any other place.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:20:22 PM

The simple and obvious answer would be that I am looking for the profit here. As 85% of guys here I'm trying to make my life better, and after that make the world a little bit better place to live in.
Everyone are now a day in search of good investment so they found investing in crypto currency best way to increase their money and become rich easily, now we should involve in crypto currency because it has high potential to rise in price and to earn good amount of money for us, now is the best time to invest your money because price is low and latter on holding will make your all dream come true that you invested for, so I am here to earn money and give my family a  good life.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:36:33 PM

Honestly, many people seek cryptocurrency more because of its volatility. Whether they do it consciously or not, they wish to make large money quickly. This can happen only with a volatile market. Further, we find a lot of newbies even in this forum feeling bad that they lost money or they could not make money as value of BTC has not risen much especially with the expectations being high after the 2017 last quarter. Seeking such profits is not bad but before investing I feel there is a need to prioritize the needs that could be fulfilled with such an investment as BTC especially if you are looking to make money soon rather than keep BTC as a long term investment.

This very motivation and idea behind the investment will speak volumes on the reaction of the investors once the market is down. Strangely, many people do not sell when the market price is high and even when their purpose of investment will get fulfilled. They wait for the price to soar even higher. And if the value starts trickling down, they still hodl and wait for the price to move beyond the point where it had last peaked high. But again, when the market is in a steep downfall, instead of buying, many people will start panic selling and end up in loses. Many a time we find this even in the new threads and discussions even within our forum.

So what it is that makes you invest in crypto? Is it because it caught your fancy? Is it the volatility? Is it because there is a need to fulfil in your life? IS it because you are a day-trader? Or is it fun?

My dreams and ambition to become rich someday is the things the things thats motivate me in cryptocurrency,definetly all of us here have different purpose why should we join or participate in this risky worlds of cryptocurrency,some say's they enter because its another source of income or its help them to motivate to become merchants,but totally if you want to define it on yourself,you join this community of digital currency because its give profits and can be used in saved for the future.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:39:40 PM

I get motivated with the income that I am expecting to earn from this. We all know that when we invest in bitcoin, we are sure to have a income. However we just have to wait for the meantime. In addition, I am motivated with the fact that this will help a lot of economies to rise in the future. I know this soudns general but yes it will.

Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:57:27 PM

I get motivated with the income that I am expecting to earn from this. We all know that when we invest in bitcoin, we are sure to have a income. However we just have to wait for the meantime. In addition, I am motivated with the fact that this will help a lot of economies to rise in the future. I know this soudns general but yes it will.
Asjde from income crypto currency is the potential to grow in the market today as a new innovative platform that would lead to success of currency.

alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:23:37 AM

As a motivation for me to invest in cryptocurrency. Based on my point of view, this is the easiest way to earn money even though it's risky. Being a long-term user has benefited through cryptocurrency. I have also seen the real facts of Bitcoin that traverse some of the revealed statements to make it fall.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:13:59 PM

Asjde from income crypto currency is the potential to grow in the market today as a new innovative platform that would lead to success of currency.

Well in general of course, you're after the profit first. But if you really think about it, the crypto world is really a vast expanse of opportunities not just for profit but pretty much everything. Legit projects using blockchain for hospitals, schools, transactions, real estate, and a whole lot more. Makes you really see how the future would look like

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:44:37 PM

As a motivation for me to invest in cryptocurrency. Based on my point of view, this is the easiest way to earn money even though it's risky. Being a long-term user has benefited through cryptocurrency. I have also seen the real facts of Bitcoin that traverse some of the revealed statements to make it fall.
in any case, every user of the crypto currency is engaged in trade or investment mainly for profit, and only then think about high technologies. The new is real, the crypto currency has today been able to feel financially independent for many people.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:13:07 PM

I invest in cryptocurrency and trade cryptocurrency because I believe I won't lose in the long term. I can only gain because of what the new technology has to offer. I was too young to know about investing in domains, but now that blockchain is here and is here to stay, I'm confident in my cryptocurrency investments.
Yeah with trading though, the fact that you are taking advantage of the volatility which is actually the main reason I believe that the volatility of the cryptocurrency space itself is a huge blessing for those who have trading knowledge.

Cryptocurrency is here to stay and it is going to be here for long, and being a part of this space at this early phase is a privilege that one in their sane mind would not want to be a part of.

More like getting to be a part of something big in the future and then not wanting to embrace it, who does that ?

Everyone has the same motivation, because those who invest on cryptocurrency are all hoping for the price of bitcoins to grow in the future and that's when they are going to be rich, just like what happened to early investors in the market.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:34:33 AM

The only reason why i jumped into the world of cryptocurrency was a colleague of mine who was living good outside our monthly earnings, this spore me to join the forum and by his grace things have been going easily and gently. This colleague of mine bought car and alongside with many other assets, so my believed is, if he can make it i will make it too from the world of cryptocurrency..
Just be careful, it is very easy to make the mistake that if someone that you know was able to become successful with cryptocurrencies that you can do it as well, many of my friends after seeing my small success thought they could do better and invested in icos despite my advice to not do it so soon when they had no experience, and now most of them are losing money and I do not see a way for them to recover that money.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:56:29 AM

the thing that motivates me the most is the price, because I happen to invest in a new coin that has potential with the price is still very cheap because previously I have been researching how bitcoin development from year to year has a very big increase hence I try to invest in new coins who hopes that the next few years will have the same price potential as bitcoin
For me, the motivation was the profit so many people earn form just using their electronic gadgets. Besides, other perks and benefits that the technology offers are worth using and have actually minimized the cost in the traditional market.

These are the two motivations which forced me to learn about the technology. It might be possibly the future currency as well which is another reason why I chose crypto currency in general and Bitcoin in particular.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:10:48 AM

There are many people who only invest in cryptocurrency is to get rich, but for me, it is not. I really hate those people who are really eager to become rich because of cryptocurrency without learning the technology behind cryptocurrency, I am not telling that it is not good to become rich in crypto, but what I want is, they should also appreciate what crypto is and they should know how crypto works, and they should always keep on their mind that cryptocurrency is really risky!
itscomplicated

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:28:41 AM

I'd say I am optimistic to cryptocurrencies because many are.
To be open to others' opinion is great.
kateryana81

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:44:00 AM

I participate in this market with the money I earn from work. I can freely participate in ICO projects or trade on exchanges without experiencing too much psychological problems. I think this market has given me a passive profit and I can know how to manage my capital adequately so that it does not hurt my family. If you invest in Crypto, it is best not to borrow money from others as it will only cause you to lose money
I like the online trading and investment system which is a better system availability to make money from home. This modernism of market is a better benefit for all of us because it was very hard and is still very hard to make more money with traditional businesses but is possible in the crypto market using your knowledge. Modernism is expanding more and more with the passage of time as many other countries are recognizing it.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:52:56 AM

Becouse i belive it will be in mainstream sooner or later all countires would accept them we need time for that blockchain is great and all understand it ,everywhere we would see it i belive.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1128

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:34:15 AM

The future! I believe we are in the "future" we dream of already. We have a common currency that we all use, the usage of cryptocurrencies is thru the roof and now we can say that at least we have a global currency.

It used to be dollars but thats backed by governments and it has been proven during 2008 that governments will never see the benefits for people but only to people who fill their pockets. So we built our own currency and basically revolutionized the money market. I will always follow on the foot steps of satoshi in regards to this project.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: