Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:51:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Motivates you to Invest in Cryptocurrency?  (Read 39381 times)
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:52:03 AM

The possiblitiy of huge profit for a shorter time motivates me to invest in crypto but this motivation was not as easy as buy and sell transaction only since you need to study every coin you invest since crypto market is very volatile and risky if you make weong decision it could put your investment at risk or losing big amount of money.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:02:59 AM

With the decline in bitcoin prices for now this will make us hurt and we have experienced many losses but this investment I do for the long term and I will melt when I already have a lot of profit and I am very confident someday that bitcoin will return to month, this is everyone's hope.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:10:56 AM

Obviously knowledge and money you can say I'm selfish or an opportunistic guy what can I say I'm no saint to guide everyone to the right path I will use every means to succeed also I will not take for granted the great perks about me to proceed to greatness lol. I want to achieve great knowledge to achieve my goals in life.
cuongdola211092

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

This market is highly profitable. However, the risk is high. But if there is good knowledge will survive
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:43:12 PM

I think all of us have the same motivating factors which are known as profit and money! i think that all traders want to earn much which helps them to invest in crypto, I think that investing in crypto you get not only money but adrenaline
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:46:51 PM

Everybody is investing in Crypto for the profit it gives the investors, and I spend in it for the benefit. The advantage is the motivation that motivates me to learn about Crypto and make significant decisions to invest in it.

vishudda

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:21:09 PM

I have heard BTC term a few months ago. The reason I have chosen to start my trading is that of the price volatility. I purchased a little worth of bitcoin when it was 5000 USD, and it suddenly increased to 8000 and then reached up to 17000 USD last year. By then I realized that I will make a good profit and I dumped all and made huge profits. then I purchased again when it reached 4000 USD. this is not the same as everyone but I got motivated just because of this, I am not expecting such a high profit immediately because we never know what can happen with the market and its value.

giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:46:18 AM

Honestly, many people seek cryptocurrency more because of its volatility. Whether they do it consciously or not, they wish to make large money quickly. This can happen only with a volatile market. Further, we find a lot of newbies even in this forum feeling bad that they lost money or they could not make money as value of BTC has not risen much especially with the expectations being high after the 2017 last quarter. Seeking such profits is not bad but before investing I feel there is a need to prioritize the needs that could be fulfilled with such an investment as BTC especially if you are looking to make money soon rather than keep BTC as a long term investment.

This very motivation and idea behind the investment will speak volumes on the reaction of the investors once the market is down. Strangely, many people do not sell when the market price is high and even when their purpose of investment will get fulfilled. They wait for the price to soar even higher. And if the value starts trickling down, they still hodl and wait for the price to move beyond the point where it had last peaked high. But again, when the market is in a steep downfall, instead of buying, many people will start panic selling and end up in loses. Many a time we find this even in the new threads and discussions even within our forum.

So what it is that makes you invest in crypto? Is it because it caught your fancy? Is it the volatility? Is it because there is a need to fulfil in your life? IS it because you are a day-trader? Or is it fun?
I participate in this market with the money I earn from work. I can freely participate in ICO projects or trade on exchanges without experiencing too much psychological problems. I think this market has given me a passive profit and I can know how to manage my capital adequately so that it does not hurt my family. If you invest in Crypto, it is best not to borrow money from others as it will only cause you to lose money
This all comes when you have learnt very well about trading and investing. There is no big difference between these two but still you have to be careful when selecting one of them. In trading, things are quite easy for you against investing. There is some big scams ratio in investing because fake ICOs are there and you can become a victim. So do double check and then decide.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:30:50 AM

you can get to make huge profit from this market is something no single person would want to discard as an investment or tradable option. Every investment has risk and crypto is the most dangerous investment.
The motivation of profit is not the only reason why I want to invest in crypto currency. It is also about the fact that it has given me the freedom to invest even the little money I have to get profit out of it. Besides the profit, the business is secure and this is what the rest of crypto lack. At times, high jumps in the market can really multiply your worth and that is what an investor needs.
MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:35:16 AM

I see investing in crypto is very profitable and the loss is also not risky. to invest long-term fits perfectly in crypto
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:54:14 AM

for me it can be a good investment tool. People can earn good money using crypto currency, so do not underestimate it

crypteris

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

Honestly, it’s quite hard for me to determine one main factor, which motivates me to deal with cryptocurrency.  But top three crypto characteristics, which I appreciate are following:
cryptocurrency provides me with a possibility to keep abreast with times and keep on learning, it also may bring significant profits and I like to feel myself a part of financial step evolution. 
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:05:12 PM

What motivated me in investing in the crypto currency is of course the high rate of returns. Bitcoin has a very high potential in the market. Thats why i keep on holding on and patiently wait because it would be worth it in the end.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:39:53 PM

Becouse i belive it will be in mainstream sooner or later all countires would accept them we need time for that blockchain is great and all understand it ,everywhere we would see it i belive.
Thats right, the great potential of bitcoin will make many people adopt bitcoin because of new technology and innovation,
and everyone will be interested in using bitcoin, and bitcoin becomes mainstream when it happens, the price will rise very high
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:46:36 PM

I see investing in crypto is very profitable and the loss is also not risky. to invest long-term fits perfectly in crypto
There is that certainty that what motivates almost everyone is simply the profit, and who would not be motivated by that anyway. The fact that crypto is a young space, there is a huge chance of further growth and being an early part of it gives you the chance to experience huge profit in the long run from whatever you end up having presently. That for me is a good motivation.
money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

I work in technology so I like technology. This is the reason for me to invest in this market. I want to understand more about blockchain.
AnCapFree

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:06:02 PM

crypto is the new revolution of the economy which can help this economy to develop in the future. besides, when you invest or trade crypto, you can get big profit likes stock market.

atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:12:46 PM

I am dreaming of a good future.  Upon learning that with crypto there is a great future that awaits me when i earn big with my investment. Having a big chances of gaining a lot motivates me to invest in crypto currency.

Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:44:13 PM

Honestly, many people seek cryptocurrency more because of its volatility. Whether they do it consciously or not, they wish to make large money quickly. This can happen only with a volatile market. Further, we find a lot of newbies even in this forum feeling bad that they lost money or they could not make money as value of BTC has not risen much especially with the expectations being high after the 2017 last quarter. Seeking such profits is not bad but before investing I feel there is a need to prioritize the needs that could be fulfilled with such an investment as BTC especially if you are looking to make money soon rather than keep BTC as a long term investment.

This very motivation and idea behind the investment will speak volumes on the reaction of the investors once the market is down. Strangely, many people do not sell when the market price is high and even when their purpose of investment will get fulfilled. They wait for the price to soar even higher. And if the value starts trickling down, they still hodl and wait for the price to move beyond the point where it had last peaked high. But again, when the market is in a steep downfall, instead of buying, many people will start panic selling and end up in loses. Many a time we find this even in the new threads and discussions even within our forum.

So what it is that makes you invest in crypto? Is it because it caught your fancy? Is it the volatility? Is it because there is a need to fulfil in your life? IS it because you are a day-trader? Or is it fun?

Everyone who are investing on cryptocurrency wants to earn profit and bitcoins is very promising because the market price is keep on growing depending on the demand in the market.
Scott Evans

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:52:54 PM

I have been in Cryptocurrency for so long that i cant get out so i would say once you are in you never go out! But main reason would be getting rich over night!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: