Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:08:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Motivates you to Invest in Cryptocurrency?  (Read 39381 times)
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:15:44 AM

I believe that when i invested in crypto currency im expecting to earn much profit here to sustain my financial problem with my family even if it is very risky when you enter an investment in crypto currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:53:13 AM

the motivation that made me invest and buy cryptocurrency is that I see a lot of my people and friends getting rich from cryptocurrency trading so I decided to try to follow their way to become rich.
Thunderbird88

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:23:13 AM

I, for one, have a burning desire to come to the transparent and reliable future as soon as it might be possible, so I do my best to speed the process up. Becoming a little richer in the end would be a nice bonus, after all, wouldn't it? Wink
TURBOCottonnmouth

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:38:56 AM

I hope to get my chance to earn some money before volatility of crypto becomes history. Fingers crossed....
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:54:24 AM

So what it is that makes you invest in crypto? Is it because it caught your fancy? Is it the volatility? Is it because there is a need to fulfil in your life? IS it because you are a day-trader? Or is it fun?
I am investing for a very long time and when the new market opened i was curious to know about it and there were many gambling sites that allowed me to send the coins without any hassle took me to bitcoin a long time back and then i was hooked into it and since this is a new market it gives you the opportunity to make some good amount of money in a short period of time than the usual investment market .
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:17:33 AM

probably it is mostly high profit (if you can gain =)), on the other hand i am interesting in its system and how it handles transactions and all communication between nodes.

When I started trading I was interested in earning much money. Now, when some time passed I realized that the process itself is very exciting. I love it.
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:40:19 AM

I work with cryptocurrency, because this movement is not only in the market, but also in the society where you can find a lot of good friends
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 06:11:40 AM

So what it is that makes you invest in crypto? Is it because it caught your fancy? Is it the volatility? Is it because there is a need to fulfil in your life? IS it because you are a day-trader? Or is it fun?
I am investing for a very long time and when the new market opened i was curious to know about it and there were many gambling sites that allowed me to send the coins without any hassle took me to bitcoin a long time back and then i was hooked into it and since this is a new market it gives you the opportunity to make some good amount of money in a short period of time than the usual investment market .

The key here is that it will take a lesser amount of time for your money to have returns compared to traditional markets but there are times that it will not work in your favor. Many people benefited from the fluctuations especially to the traders when volatility is a trader's haven because it means you will have many opportunities to have a position and then maybe scalp some for a short amount of time. The fluctuations are big as well that's why if you only target a small amount of profit, you will likely reach it in just a day.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:19:22 AM

The basic thing that motivates me to invest into cryptocurrency is to have financial freedom. Another thing that motivates me is that, I love the block chain technology and I believe that in time to come, blockchain technology would be used in different sectors of our day to day lives apart from cryptocurrency
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:32:15 AM

There are times i read from fb about an individual who made a lot of money from online, Its an interesting to my part to know how this things work, Upon my curiosity. Cryptocurrency caught my attention and to hear so many testimonies from the forum about their positive experiences in crypto's it makes me more excited to go beyond and further more i started to watch tutorials from you tube and that's the beginning of my adventure in crypto.

The profit that you will be earning when the market price pumps up is the motivation of every investors in the market and that is the reason why they are hoarding a huge amount of coins.
Exactly, those that left the market after it crashed made a huge mistake, this is similar to farming, if you want to have a great harvest you first need to sow and that is done when the market is not doing as well that way you can get a lot of coins for cheap, now the only thing we need to do is to wait and keep looking at the news for new and favorable developments, those that do that will definitely become successful when the market recovers, something that we are already seeing right now.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:44:17 AM

Their ideas and concept. I'm always looking up on their concept and idea before I invest because some of the projects are making projects and platform just for fun and fund. Concept in a particular project is very interesting for me because it will help so much of people if it succeed.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

I am honestly here for the purpose and use of bitcoins and I am in the promotion of bitcoins as mode of payment in the near future. Invested my time here to follow new trends and news about the legalization. I know that legality is the first step to gain what the approval worldwide.
What motivates me is that I wanted to see how can this be involved in medicine. I am motivated by my curiosity and somehow while waiting, I happen to find a small way to earn and experience this technology.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:53:17 PM

I think the motivation why I enter the world of cryptocurrency and buy cryptocurrency because I want to grow the assets I have and I want to be rich from cryptocurrency.
WiseFoxxy

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

Honestly, many people seek cryptocurrency more because of its volatility. Whether they do it consciously or not, they wish to make large money quickly. This can happen only with a volatile market. Further, we find a lot of newbies even in this forum feeling bad that they lost money or they could not make money as value of BTC has not risen much especially with the expectations being high after the 2017 last quarter. Seeking such profits is not bad but before investing I feel there is a need to prioritize the needs that could be fulfilled with such an investment as BTC especially if you are looking to make money soon rather than keep BTC as a long term investment.

This very motivation and idea behind the investment will speak volumes on the reaction of the investors once the market is down. Strangely, many people do not sell when the market price is high and even when their purpose of investment will get fulfilled. They wait for the price to soar even higher. And if the value starts trickling down, they still hodl and wait for the price to move beyond the point where it had last peaked high. But again, when the market is in a steep downfall, instead of buying, many people will start panic selling and end up in loses. Many a time we find this even in the new threads and discussions even within our forum.

That type of behavior is quite common for new investors as they struggle to get a handle on their emotions while watching money grow out of thin air... and then disappear back into it. I think that this pattern you described can be seen everywhere, stocks, forex, commodities, etc. It's just much more obvious in crypto for two reasons:

1. It's new and exciting
2. It's trendy

I approached crypto rather cautiously myself, valuing the idea behind it but being a bit wary about the integrity. Now I can say that after having used it in several transactions, I trust it and believe it has a real future.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:03:43 PM

What motivates me the most is the people who I meet in the social media I know them for about 5 years now,
And I could say that most of them become really successful because of crypto currencies.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:23:53 AM

Honestly, many people seek cryptocurrency more because of its volatility. Whether they do it consciously or not, they wish to make large money quickly. This can happen only with a volatile market. Further, we find a lot of newbies even in this forum feeling bad that they lost money or they could not make money as value of BTC has not risen much especially with the expectations being high after the 2017 last quarter. Seeking such profits is not bad but before investing I feel there is a need to prioritize the needs that could be fulfilled with such an investment as BTC especially if you are looking to make money soon rather than keep BTC as a long term investment.

This very motivation and idea behind the investment will speak volumes on the reaction of the investors once the market is down. Strangely, many people do not sell when the market price is high and even when their purpose of investment will get fulfilled. They wait for the price to soar even higher. And if the value starts trickling down, they still hodl and wait for the price to move beyond the point where it had last peaked high. But again, when the market is in a steep downfall, instead of buying, many people will start panic selling and end up in loses. Many a time we find this even in the new threads and discussions even within our forum.

I take interest in cryptocurrency investment because I have lost about 8400000 in my local currency and I think only crypto investment will recover my deficit. I hope that in the near future the price of bitcoin will increase and I will make thousands of dollars. I will wait to recover my loss, no matter how much time it will take. I can wait for more 10 years.

mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:52:52 AM

my motivation to enter the world of cryptocurrency by buying and investing cryptocurrency I want to be rich from trading cryptocurrency because I see opportunities in this cryptocurrency is very good and can give very much result.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:16:01 AM

I know personally some people who became successful in cryptocurrency that is why it motivates me to invest. It also motivates me in achieving my dreams and also to help my family in their financial problems.

Troubleshoot

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:22:20 PM

​I want to be rich and happy, but not necessarily famous.  Grin So, I guess crypto offers that great opportunity.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:11:36 PM

my motivation to enter the world of cryptocurrency by buying and investing cryptocurrency I want to be rich from trading cryptocurrency because I see opportunities in this cryptocurrency is very good and can give very much result.
My motivation would be its great offered opportunitues. I want to do trading or investing despite its risks and market volatility. I trust its potential to generate huge profit as long as you know how to play the game wisely and strategically. Some call it quick money, but I don't mind that concept because the fact is you have to exert effort, time, and willingness to be able to earn and gain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: