Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:16:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Motivates you to Invest in Cryptocurrency?  (Read 39380 times)
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:29:05 AM

What Motivates you to Invest in Cryptocurrency?
My motivation why I am investing on cryptocurrencies is simply to earn profits in easy way. I investing on ICO platforms and listed altcoins on coinmarketcap. I am trading my altcoins in a knowledgeable way but I can't avoid sometimes to have losses.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:36:50 AM

Honestly, many people seek cryptocurrency more because of its volatility. Whether they do it consciously or not, they wish to make large money quickly. This can happen only with a volatile market. Further, we find a lot of newbies even in this forum feeling bad that they lost money or they could not make money as value of BTC has not risen much especially with the expectations being high after the 2017 last quarter. Seeking such profits is not bad but before investing I feel there is a need to prioritize the needs that could be fulfilled with such an investment as BTC especially if you are looking to make money soon rather than keep BTC as a long term investment.

This very motivation and idea behind the investment will speak volumes on the reaction of the investors once the market is down. Strangely, many people do not sell when the market price is high and even when their purpose of investment will get fulfilled. They wait for the price to soar even higher. And if the value starts trickling down, they still hodl and wait for the price to move beyond the point where it had last peaked high. But again, when the market is in a steep downfall, instead of buying, many people will start panic selling and end up in loses. Many a time we find this even in the new threads and discussions even within our forum.

So what it is that makes you invest in crypto? Is it because it caught your fancy? Is it the volatility? Is it because there is a need to fulfil in your life? IS it because you are a day-trader? Or is it fun?
Its value and its function in our economy and in our society. There are now many industries that are now using the blockchain technology because of its advantage and benefits. I keep making investment with cryptocurrencies because of its profitability.

fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:56:17 AM

My motivation for investing in crypto currency is of course I want to earn extra income for my family's needs and I want to improve my finances and life to get better
Since the inflation is on the rise in almost all the developing countries, majority of people who deal in Bitcoin from these countries intend to earn only with Bitcoin. But this is of course not a permanent and regular market and you can have passive days of loss as well.

So the concept of traditional business has not yet faded away and the family needs could also be met by having another source of constant income. What motivates me to invest in Bitcoin is the fact that it is the future international currency and will be used across the world without having to go for the exchange of currencies.
I was not much convinced to invest in any of the crypto currency in the start but once I started learning more about these crypto currencies, then I found out that these crypto currencies have no other match and that they can surely help me in making some good earning too. I’m investing as much as I could and that I know this will help me in having some huge money at the end of the day.

GalahadSeika

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:59:24 AM

Honestly, many people seek cryptocurrency more because of its volatility. Whether they do it consciously or not, they wish to make large money quickly. This can happen only with a volatile market. Further, we find a lot of newbies even in this forum feeling bad that they lost money or they could not make money as value of BTC has not risen much especially with the expectations being high after the 2017 last quarter. Seeking such profits is not bad but before investing I feel there is a need to prioritize the needs that could be fulfilled with such an investment as BTC especially if you are looking to make money soon rather than keep BTC as a long term investment.

This very motivation and idea behind the investment will speak volumes on the reaction of the investors once the market is down. Strangely, many people do not sell when the market price is high and even when their purpose of investment will get fulfilled. They wait for the price to soar even higher. And if the value starts trickling down, they still hodl and wait for the price to move beyond the point where it had last peaked high. But again, when the market is in a steep downfall, instead of buying, many people will start panic selling and end up in loses. Many a time we find this even in the new threads and discussions even within our forum.

So what it is that makes you invest in crypto? Is it because it caught your fancy? Is it the volatility? Is it because there is a need to fulfil in your life? IS it because you are a day-trader? Or is it fun?
I believe it is of course of the volatility. For as we know, that for high risk = high benefits. And I guess that people does wanted to get a high benefit of investment out of crypto because of high volatility.
Damn3d

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

The only thing that still can motivate me is the weak hope, that after EFT will happen we will go up and alternative cryptocurrencies will go up along with Bitcoin. So I would recover all the money that I have put in.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:01:53 PM

There are basically two things that are motivating me into a cryptocurrency in listening process, they are gaining the profit, and belief that cryptocurrency is having a great bright future.

The motivation is always to become rich in the future because cryptocurrency is the easiest way to earn wealth now a days and most of the people are investing a huge amount due to volatility that they can always use to multiply their coins.
Dvibes

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:11:18 PM

Honestly i must say what motivates to invest in cryptocurrency is the volatility and also investing into the right project on crypto can make one rich. But as always investing in cryptocurrency is a risky affair and one needs a lot of patience!
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:45:37 PM

What first attracted me to cryptocurrency is when i heard you can make money with it, truth be told. That was what draw me towards it before any other thing. Investing in cryptocurrency i made my first money, converted to fiat then i withdraw to my bank account. It was like a dream then i pushed further to know about it more. Thus i discovered many things. I got fascinated about blockchain then i want to learn more about it. Get to know about altcoins and other stuffs.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:18:06 PM

Some of my friends invested in XRP at $2 and did not sell when it was over $3 as they were not satisfied
with the 50% profit and now crying at $.34  They have learned on the hard way that holding is not always
the  best way to make profit. I am here because of the high market volatility and trading.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:59:26 AM

There are basically two things that are motivating me into a cryptocurrency in listening process, they are gaining the profit, and belief that cryptocurrency is having a great bright future.
Yeah the potential that exists in crypto makes us motivated to invest and earn cryptocurrency. because technology will be more
advanced. of course many people will get to know crypto and that is one of many thing that will make crypto's future be bright.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:21:34 AM

it's very lucrative especially in a developing country, where 200-300$ is a standard wage. In crypto of course, that kind of thing can happen every single month, that's like a month salary, so for someone who does not have any particular skill, crypto was like a life-saving moment for them. For me it's about the opportunity.
Yes it is one lucrative opportunity to invest and earn in crypto. Speaking of the low developing countries, majority of them do not have the legal facilities to use and trade Bitcoin. Many who do trade earn good as the wage rate in such countries is low that is in my country. It is $150 so earning $200 to $300 is more than enough to meet the needs. But since the purpose of Bitcoin is thought of as giving financial freedom and replicating the income invested, people expect more than that and dream about earning millions in Bitcoin which is a motivation.
Raiwenkai

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:30:23 AM

Because of its volatility.  When the tokens are dumping I grab it then I buy while its cheap then I hodl it and wait for it to pump then sell it.  Personally, crypto gives me an extra income since I'm a stay home mom but it's not that easy to enter the crypto world you must be a risk taker if you want to have profit.   
ImSyam09

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:46:15 AM

my motivation to invest in crypto was because I saw a good opportunity in crypto, I had high hopes in crypto to improve my future by doing some bounties and investments.
other than that I saw my friend succeed by investing in crypto, I made it my biggest motivation and increased my enthusiasm.
YYYtupil

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:39:37 AM

There is only the money bit that motivates me to invest in the cryptocurrencies.
stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:42:43 AM

Some level of volatility is good for cryptocurrencies, it helps for a good day trading session. I am motivated to invest in cryptos because of the potential for huge growth
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:21:33 AM

I invest for the technology before each crypto currency and the most important is profit. I think invest early will help me get good profit in the future. If a project extreme good, then i might become millionaire.  Tongue

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:37:00 AM

I always find out about what online business is right for me, but I never found it, but everything changed when I started investing / trading on cryptocurrency, I began to understand that an entrepreneur is not only involved in money, but a better future in form of assets. I have never realized this before.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:10:26 AM

To have my own earned money and not to ask anymore in my parents, I want to prove them that I can earn my own money. That's why I got motivated to enter crypto world and risk what I have to risk
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:48:26 AM

Yes, in my motivation to enter the world of cryptocurrency, of course, most of us come here to earn money quickly or longer but still to get a good income.
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:29:56 PM

For myself, what motivates me to invest into cryptocurrency is the technology behind. This is basically what I like about it. Another reason why I love investing into Cryptos is because of the volatility as the more volatility, the more money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: