Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:33:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Motivates you to Invest in Cryptocurrency?  (Read 39380 times)
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:07:36 AM

I am motivated to make a profit and invest in such projects at an early stage of development, which can provide an opportunity to create a lot of capital to improve their standard of living!

The example of the people who invested in the cryptocurrency and got high returns is one of the leading motives for me. I just want to earn more, working with the crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

Honestly, many people seek cryptocurrency more because of its volatility. Whether they do it consciously or not, they wish to make large money quickly. This can happen only with a volatile market. Further, we find a lot of newbies even in this forum feeling bad that they lost money or they could not make money as value of BTC has not risen much especially with the expectations being high after the 2017 last quarter. Seeking such profits is not bad but before investing I feel there is a need to prioritize the needs that could be fulfilled with such an investment as BTC especially if you are looking to make money soon rather than keep BTC as a long term investment.

This very motivation and idea behind the investment will speak volumes on the reaction of the investors once the market is down. Strangely, many people do not sell when the market price is high and even when their purpose of investment will get fulfilled. They wait for the price to soar even higher. And if the value starts trickling down, they still hodl and wait for the price to move beyond the point where it had last peaked high. But again, when the market is in a steep downfall, instead of buying, many people will start panic selling and end up in loses. Many a time we find this even in the new threads and discussions even within our forum.

So what it is that makes you invest in crypto? Is it because it caught your fancy? Is it the volatility? Is it because there is a need to fulfil in your life? IS it because you are a day-trader? Or is it fun?
The potential of the cryptocurrencies that are keep growing. Actually the cryptocurrencies are becoming hot topic around the world. They are many economists that sees bitcoin as our future.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:37:03 PM

When I first discovered bitcoin it cost under 500$. What if I invest in bitcoin at that time. Unfortunately I am not Now I don't want to miss such good opportunity again. I know personally some people who became successful in cryptocurrency that is why it motivates me to invest. It also motivates me because I want to be rich from trading cryptocurrency because I see opportunities in this cryptocurrency is very good and can give very much result.
muhsyakir

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:06:17 PM

what motivates me to invest in bitcoin is my child, because my child needs money for his future, with the motivation that I have a child that must be financed so I invest in bitcoin ...
investing in bitcoin is very profitable and very big, but even though it is very profitable investing in bitcoin is very risky ...
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

Because digital currency is usually an decentralized so much safer than the centralized nature of the currency. and one of them it was the bitcoin system, which has a revolutionary system that serves to facilitate decentralized digital money transactions.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

my high sense of curiosity for this Blockchain system turns payment technology into a more efficient and accessible way in the form of virtual currencies that the world and myself are waiting for, of course

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:30:07 PM

I put some of my savings to buy bitcoins in to be in the cryptocurrency game but still, I am happy that I am in the race and own some multiple units of other cryptocurrencies too, cause I believe in this technology and I also know that what goes up must also come down. We are still an early investors in cryptocurrency even if I lose, i'll have the knowledge of how to invest and when to invest and what it is like to take risk
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

My motivation for investing in crypto currencies is that I want to have savings for the future of my family, so that their lives and finances will be guaranteed and my family is my motivation to succeed in the crypto currency.

The coolest opportunity to earn some money motivates me to invest in the cryptocurrency. I am ready for some losses as I know that finally, the returns will be great.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:41:53 PM

My motivation for investing in crypto currencies is that I want to have savings for the future of my family, so that their lives and finances will be guaranteed and my family is my motivation to succeed in the crypto currency.

We are all have the same hope in regard with cryptocurrency. The price movement in the end of 2017 pumped my motivation and I wish such movement will occur again in the near future.

Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:59:32 PM

My motivation is also the same with you, people who became successful in business also motivates me, they're the reason why I take risk, I learned that taking risk is also part of the business, because nothing will happen if you don't take risk, I also learned that when you experience loss, you must turn that loss into experience, that's why when I experience some loss, I'm still motivated.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:27:41 PM

The main reason - returns. Just compare Bitcoin’s rate of return with that of S&P 500 stocks, which is the leading indicator of the performance of U.S. equities.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:02:40 PM

Honestly, many people seek cryptocurrency more because of its volatility. Whether they do it consciously or not, they wish to make large money quickly.

Crypto volatility is a unique feature of cryptocurrency that is similar to gold, and makes it attractive, for investors, as well as other users. I think they do it consciously and full of trust, because if not, they are not possible will plunge into this type of investment.
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:30:09 PM

A high gaining investment definitely attracts everybody to take some part of it. Crypto investment isn't popular before until it goes out in the news and other social medias ads which helping it spreading news globally and could bring some big personality into curiosity.
Many individuals tried and they are luckily bring them into great improvements from their life today.
WiseFoxxy

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:46:44 AM

That volatility makes me curious and hope by investing in it I will get more profits in the next few years. When I first discovered bitcoin, it cost under $ 500. What if I invest in bitcoin at that time. Unfortunately, I am not! Now, I don't want to miss such good opportunity again. I know personally some people who became successful in cryptocurrency that is why it motivates me to invest. It also motivates me because I want to be rich from trading cryptocurrency because I see opportunities in this cryptocurrency is very good and can give very much result to achieving my dreams and also to help my family in their financial problems.

I did that too actually, thinking it was overvalued at the time. Oh well, we all make mistakes sometimes. Then I didn't get into bitcoin last winter because that trend was way too sharp. It was just too fast to try and get on.

Now that it's found a reasonable level, I'm in. After watching some friends invest at 18, 19k and losing money, I thought it would be a better idea to wait and see. Watch it drop until it stops dropping, and then invest. Now we just have to wait patiently for a return.
henlity87

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:38:01 AM

Some level of volatility is good for cryptocurrencies, it helps for a good day trading session. I am motivated to invest in cryptos because of the potential for huge growth
People tends to lose confidence in crypto currency because of its volatile nature and it is not good for the general people. I love crypto currency because i know it has great future and it motivates me too.
canej

Activity: 278

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

I invest in the crypto currency because this market gives more opportunities for profit even though it is unstable and unpredictable.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:40:21 AM

What motivates me to invest in Cryptocurrencies? The current monetary system... I worked at the 5th biggest bank in Australia during the GFC, it is quite shocking how this system works and is designed to fail from the beginning. All attempts at managing these economies are ultimately about taking as long as we can to get to that point.
Your experience is different from others. You might be knowing the internal defects and flaws of this banking system. Because what we know about bitcoin and other crypto is just bookish things. Definitely we don’t have internal knowledge and concrete points that can help us to distinguish these two different elements. But yes, bitcoin and other crypto are much better than banks.
best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:59:48 AM

A high gaining investment definitely attracts everybody to take some part of it. Crypto investment isn't popular before until it goes out in the news and other social medias ads which helping it spreading news globally and could bring some big personality into curiosity.
Many individuals tried and they are luckily bring them into great improvements from their life today.

Yes, sure, we all do have the same motive - money. Crypto trading can bring you a good income, great profits, and your financial situation will be sufficiently improved.
narielle

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

What motivates me to invest in cryptocurrency is what I saw on the people in market. When I saw a bunch of people that are talking about cryptocurrency trading and investment. They inspired me to invest someday in crypto specially those who I saw that became successful in ICO. As of now, I want to focus more on bounty campaigns.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:40:31 PM

I see the symbol of private money in crypto-currencies. I believe that the crypto sphere will continue to develop and in the future cardinally change the entire financial system. Crypto currency is the beginning of a new era. That is why investments at the initial stage will be the most profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: