Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:45:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banking is Dead… Long live Blockchain Banking!  (Read 1473 times)
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:10:04 AM

Blockchain in the banking sector can really bring a lot of useful, improve it, remove unnecessary costs and expenses.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AmandaCherry00

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

On holiday, local banks have closed down, failing to provide financial services to individuals and businesses with an urgent need for financial settlement services to handle payments.
The Bitcoin currency code can handle over $ 1 billion in transactions a day. The cryptocurrency trading platform does not break and do transactions 24/7, cryptocurrency users can trade freely even during holidays and weekends via e-wallet.
ThomasThorGG1

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:40:04 AM

At Bank, your account is not free
If you want to apply for a bank and credit card account, you can, but your application is by bank and credit card companies. Some people even denied opening an account.
Opening a bank account or requesting a credit card requires filling out long forms and signing contracts that never work for your interests. Bitcoin is free to use and access to anyone without limits.
You are charged less when using crypto
Cryptocurrency is the best way to send international and cheap deals.
AliceSusana88

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:00:13 AM

Bitcoins and cryptocurrency are changing the world, and are becoming more and more popular. One of the most reasonable approaches for cryptocurrency to gain dominance is to promote decentralized nature.
localcrypto

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:08:58 AM

Blockchain banking is future of banking we can see banks now converted into blockchain based banking old conventional banking is dead
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:32:27 AM

Blockchain banking is future of banking we can see banks now converted into blockchain based banking old conventional banking is dead

I dont believe old bank will dead. Banks have big infrastructure and if banks bankrupt it will make economy collapse. Banks already in any sector and banks always adapting on every evolve. I am believe banks will use blockchain to make their operation more eficient

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
TanteStefana

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:40:06 PM

Seems logic but I think that it will be fair enough only in the case if cryptocurrency eventually will take place, but in the case of fail of cryptocurrency, all the banks in the world would be just jiggling around us.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Comfort1

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:51:12 PM

Currently,there has been a short fall for most banks. The cryptocurrency Blockchain has mitigated the rate at which people save with banks.Banks offer little interest to the investors.
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:30:15 AM

banks are not alien to use modern technology, and this does not mean that they have lost, they just adapt to the modern world
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:17:37 AM

I don't think banks will be dead.
As long as there are people who are still using bank investment .
It still can operate.
But there is a chance when all people shift and depend into cryptocurrency so they don't use  bank anymore.
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:35:44 AM

The last bank will be closed at the moment of transition to a single digital currency and its recognition as the world currency. While only there are processes on start of such financial system in a new world order.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:14:18 AM

banks are not alien to use modern technology, and this does not mean that they have lost, they just adapt to the modern world
government must be thinking about the future of bank, and i think that despite the times, banks will stay alive. and we will be able to see government policy later, hopefully side with cryptocurrency
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:39:45 AM

Blockchain in the banking sector can really bring a lot of useful, improve it, remove unnecessary costs and expenses.
And the best part will be security. If blockchain technology gets implemented in banking systems, it won’t be easy for keyboard warriors to breach such systems. However, I don’t think that banks will show any kind of leniency while charging their customers. More security means more cost which ultimately means more charges. Good services demand heavy amount.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:15:30 AM

The banking industry will not die, banks can also carry out blockchain projects, banks can be transformed, and blockchains are fair and can be used by anyone. Only the future banks will definitely be changed by the blockchain.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

yes you are right for the development of technology and the more technology is created like this digital currency, the people who save their money in the bank will be very little because there is the safest, most convenient method of storing money and can get very many benefits like this cryptocurrency .
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:15:54 PM

I admire your electric enthusiasm, but this statement about banks is quite silly my friend. Banking will never end, it will only gravitate towards more conventional means to ensure its survival, like the blockchain. Without fiat being available for exchange, Bitcoin and all the alternatives become useless, at least for the average joe, whom I believe the platform has yet to reach and may be key for a wider scale adoption.
   Until everyone (including grandma) is able to utilize crypto effortlessly, it won't reach mass adoption. The interface must be made so simple, that a child could use it, then every day Joe's will start to indulge upon its use.
In the near future we are not going to need fiat for our transactions, we can already buy stuff directly with bitcoin over the internet and as time goes on this is only going to get more common, and when a significant amount of stores accept bitcoin then people like us could live our lives without ever touching fiat again, so while banking will not disappear you are overestimating the need for fiat.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:00:21 PM

It would be very nice to try new technologies like cryptocurrency for banking. I am not against it but I have to apologize I did not see banking as dead based on what is currently happening. I am not trying to offend your enthusiastic and lively thinking as I do like cryptocurrency but I think we do need more effort to push bitcoin to become used more often in banks and educate people about it than just plainly saying banking is dead. Anyway thanks for promoting bitcoin.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:24:48 PM
Merited by Mary Ofosuhene (1)

The introduction of blockchain technology has incredibly brought down the spirit of most banks. The idea of saving at the bank to get little interest has been faded by blockchain technology where people use to buy coins and hodl which fetches them incredible profits than ever.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:42:53 PM

My opinion is that banks will live for a long time. Although they have an old system, but it is very well established and the guys from the banking system will not give up so simply a piece of the pie in favor of the technology of blockchain.
Yes that is true that banks will continue to survive for a long long time. I do not think that banks are going to quit so soon, because still majority of people are using banks for their main purposes. They are using bitcoin only as optional.

Nyak put

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:20:32 PM

I think  blockhain is to money field
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: