Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:45:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Coins to Buy on Idex  (Read 208 times)
matthewoz101 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:32:54 PM

Hello,

Many ICOs are listed on Idex as their first exchange. Many of those coins drop over 50% in price and even much more. I want to know which ICOs are listed on small exchanges, like IDEX, that are SUPER cheap. Please list projects that are still active and have great plans/a great team.

I'm ready to buy some of these ICOs that have dumped more than 50% of the ICO price before the bull market.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:35:57 PM

Not a financial advice but the 0chain project took quite a beating when it was listen on IDEX. I believe its still under the pre-sale price right now so it could be a great long term buy.
gutshot5820

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:37:41 PM

Hello,

Many ICOs are listed on Idex as their first exchange. Many of those coins drop over 50% in price and even much more. I want to know which ICOs are listed on small exchanges, like IDEX, that are SUPER cheap. Please list projects that are still active and have great plans/a great team.

I'm ready to buy some of these ICOs that have dumped more than 50% of the ICO price before the bull market.

You should really look into Havven. Stablecoin going up against tether but not pegged to fiat. https://havven.io/

CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/havven/
Laxus215

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:37:49 PM

Why don't you do your own research. You can check on the bottom left side new and latest project listed on Idex, just check that projects social media profile and do some research about the project by taking advantage of free medias like YouTube or some blogs about that project. Money Token is listed on IDEX, Well I am going with that.

Queencrypto2018

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:39:30 PM

Ochain
matthewoz101 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:41:13 PM

Why don't you do your own research. You can check on the bottom left side new and latest project listed on Idex, just check that projects social media profile and do some research about the project by taking advantage of free medias like YouTube or some blogs about that project. Money Token is listed on IDEX, Well I am going with that.

Or... I could post here and create a discussion. I always do my own research before investing in a coin. May as well look for other's suggestions.
Queencrypto2018

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:46:39 PM

or Seele, So many good projects to choose from
matthewoz101 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

Not a financial advice but the 0chain project took quite a beating when it was listen on IDEX. I believe its still under the pre-sale price right now so it could be a great long term buy.

ZCN price is currently $0.48. The Pre-sale price was $1.40. Is the project unique in its industry? Are there any competitors? 53k people in the telegram is impressive for this price. I'm going to continue my research on this coin. I joined the telegram. Thanks for the suggestion ( :
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:59:38 PM

DAOstack (GEN) Very promising project bought recently on Idex
CashBetCoin (CBC) is now being added to various exchanges of Kucoin HitBTC Bittrex and further to larger stock exchanges. the project is gaining popularity, partner of the football club of London Arsenal.
bittnick

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:05:52 PM

IDEX is a very interesting exchange. From the current projects there you can buy metronome. He will soon be at the top of coinmarketcap. Many experts praise him.
galinskiydmitriy

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 09:39:33 PM

I can recommend you these tokens: Xyo, Metronome, PChain, as well as Bluzelle. I think these are good tokens, which it is desirable to buy before the bull market.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:56:31 PM

Hello,

I honestly think that this is a good strategy and good time to buy.

i can suggest 2 coins which are cheap because projects are in early stages and have a good future.

1) CEDEX very cheap but soon they will be in other exchanges ( aprox 5 days left)
2) FSBT also cheap , huge potential

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
33bitcoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:58:27 PM

Hello,

I would stay far away from tokens at this point.  most of these ICOs are scams. Just buy real coins and not erc 20 tokens.
felipe04

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:01:04 PM

If the price is low buy that just a little so try always

If the coin listed there and in different trading site buy that

If your newbie don't use idex better is binance
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:04:01 PM

Hello,

Hello there mate, im suggesting and recommending you to buy DIW token in idex cause its cheaper but this coin has a promising platform and it'll go higher soon if it release its MVP surely this coin will increase its value and also it'll be listed in some major and top exchanges out there so you better buy now and profit for it
jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:07:15 PM

From the fact that there are now traded looking to look a few coins, I can name one of them. As I think Egretia looks very promising, I'm ready to buy it if the holders start lowering the price to buy as many coins of this project. But as mentioned above, this exchange is not for beginners, but for advanced users.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:07:53 PM

Im myself holding a good bag of xyo tokens that is trading at -50% ico price, the project and team is solid and when they start launching their products i think this is a 10-20x potential project for the mid-term.
Second project i want to recommend is shivom, its token is omx, currently trading 60-70% below ico price, project is solid with exceptional products coming soon and good partnerships already, i think it is highly undervalued and its value is expected to grow big in few months.
There are more good ones but you will get confuse with a long list so i have recommended you the top 2, cheers.

quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:08:48 PM

There are so many good cryptocurrencies on IDEX exchange so I think it's really difficult to know which one is the best coin that you should buy on IDEX Smiley. Although it can be a good cryptocurrency but if you buy wrong time then it'll become the worst very soon Smiley. No need to know which one is the best, you just need to know which one can help you earning money Smiley
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:11:32 PM

There are a lot..personally I bought some weeks ago HUBII NETWORK because I believe in the project and I think it's one of few project with a real concrete solutions to scaling with ETH blockchain...
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 01:30:37 AM

Really as others stated before me, have a look at 0chain. Its significant price fall is probably the result of airdrop participants dumping their tokens, which is stupid to start with... to drop tokens for the project of this magnitude. But hey, cheaper coins for everyone.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: