Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:58:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in coins  (Read 605 times)
AmitCrypto10 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:00:39 PM

Hello everyone
I'm invested in many coins.
But there is a new coin called Hanacoin and i looked at it and i think this coin might be big one.
can you guys look at their site?
Hanacoin.com
and tell me your opinion?
should i buy some (from miners because there is still no exchange)?
Thank you forum!
andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:08:01 AM

I examined this coin but something confidence, it is not particularly encouraging . I would not buy, but this is only my personal opinion . and suggest to analizirate . there are more promising coins th this .
_Crypto_Space_

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:11:39 AM

It seems to me that HanaCoin will not be the next big coin. Firstly, there is practically no information on the Internet, which indicates that the PR company is very bad. Secondly, already by the name you can understand that most likely it's just a dummy.
Zakifon

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:14:53 AM

I would not buy this coin.  Buy better the main leading altcoins from the top 10 list, with good support and capitalization .. so it will be safer and calmer for you)
fruuom

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:41:24 AM

I personally think that it is the best time to hold a crypto coin. It is not wise to sell your coin when the price of the cryptocurrency market drops sharply. Instead, I should buy it. I will buy and hold Bitcoin now, Ethereum, I am patiently waiting for the recovery of the market, I believe that long-term holding will bring me huge profits.
glonic

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:10:18 AM

Eloncity This is a new concept with a great idea. This will be a new era in the field of electronic money. We advise our friends to invest here. With the clear road map and information everyone will definitely love this project. https://eloncity.io/ Good luck with the project!
veinspeak

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:19:02 AM

i would think that it isn't particularly encouraging, right now i think that i wouldn't buy from this
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:32:59 AM

Hello everyone
I'm invested in many coins.
But there is a new coin called Hanacoin and i looked at it and i think this coin might be big one.
can you guys look at their site?
Hanacoin.com
and tell me your opinion?
should i buy some (from miners because there is still no exchange)?
Thank you forum!
It's just a coin that aims to allow instant payments and resist centralized mining right? I don't see anything special about it, I'm not interested in projects that don't give something new to the crypto world, so I think coins like that aren't good investments

cryptoherr

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:33:15 AM

so if there is no Exchange and just Miners how do you want to determine the Price at all ? Of Course the Miners want to charge as much as possibile !

curlewwottled

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:41:59 AM

i perdonally don't think it's the next big one, nor think that i would even buy from this
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:56:30 AM

To be honest, I will not buy this coin. This is just another altcoin without innovative feature. But, if they will really assist some charitable institutions, why not? Another anon coin trying to compete in the trading section.
negaim

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

There is not that much information about it.Maybe it will grow up but when the market is still not stable I will go with the top 10 of the list.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:38:03 AM

It's a good way to invest in a coin so we can extend the coin and  this is known by maraminh people around the world about cryptocurrency.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:44:58 AM

I have watched its official website, I want to give you some advice, the main goal of this project is to pay for the coins! It was born in copying bitcoin! What do you think!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:51:39 AM

at first glance, I see Hanacoin has potential, but I feel that there are so many competitors from Hanacoin who have the same potential to become good altcoins, I just suggest investing in other coins would be much better, like NEO or Ripple.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
sofmyhad

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:15:36 AM

Investing in altcoins is the best doing now wile they have lower prices. It is very profitable doing and I suppose that it will bring really great income quite later.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:17:28 AM

In my opinion, I suggest you do not pay your attention to this coin. Their target is unclear, their roadmap does not have the specific time, the official website has the ugly interface, unprofessional and the most important thing is they do not introduce their coin on bitcointalk forum until now:D .
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:30:31 AM

I will suggest you don't buy from anyone, if you want to invest in the coin, then wait until they make official listing of the coins or you can get it at decentralized exchanges. That's just my own piece of advise.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:38:19 AM

In my opinion, I suggest you do not pay your attention to this coin. Their target is unclear, their roadmap does not have the specific time, the official website has the ugly interface, unprofessional and the most important thing is they do not introduce their coin on bitcointalk forum until now:D .

Exactly my point of view, it is better you use the money you would have used to invest in the coin and invest in an already established coins, which will give you more profit when the price starts going up because at the moment, the prices of coins are down.
Beatah

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:40:41 AM

it's better to pay attention to the development of the coin before you invest in it
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: