Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:23:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: for me corrupt rulers are like ants queen... kill them and their colony is freed  (Read 130 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:38:34 PM

it is so simple, rather than fight the hive, find the queen, gone. and see what happen...

it can be re-framed as a live social experiment Smiley.

much data, low cost Smiley.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:29:20 PM

First of all, I do not think that this is how the ants work. Furthermore, I do not also believe that ants' queen causes the ants not to be free. It is because they are not oppressed in the first place; more of scientific explanation to that. However, I strongly agree that if a corrupted official/rulers of the country is 'killed', then the nation will be freed. To kill literally the officials is not what I meant here, but rather killing means not letting them hold an office for them not to be able to intoxicate the government with their corrupted ways. It is very important for us to kill the old system and old school beliefs for us to be able to free ourselves by making a right and critical decisions.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Joseph_Bennett

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:10:52 PM

Another thing to consider is that often times corrupt leaders are not the only corrupt ones in their governments. When governments are deeply corrupt, everybody has everybody else's back. The trick is that in deeply corrupt "democratic" governments there is only an illusion of democracy. The corrupt government only allows candidates that play by their rules. So, even if you take out the leader, they will just find somebody else to take his place. The weakest point in a government like that is to have them turn on one another. Exposing the corruption at every possible opportunity is what it takes. Once a few of them start pointing fingers at one another like, "but he did it too", then it should help to take many more of them down and really start some changes. It's a scary dangerous thing to do in a country like that though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: