Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:42:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Josh Dykgraaf HAND signed Bitcoin Gameday Machine (St. Pete's) Canvas & Prints  (Read 148 times)
Fattcatt (OP)

Activity: 1919
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:04:47 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 08:30:47 PM by Fattcatt

Want to Sell:   #5 Canvas Gameday Machine and #'s 16 and up of the Gameday Machine & Bitcoin Ecosystem

Artist Josh Dykgraaf, has HAND Signed and numbered 5 of his Canvas Prints "Bitcoin Gameday Machine" St. Peterburg College Football game. *** Coin Give Away day, St. Pete's, 2014!!!

Here's what Josh has to say about the work:

"Here's a project I just finished recently for yBitcoin magazine and Geniuses at Work (GAW), for the magazine's next cover. I had only 2 and a half days to make the image so this one sets a bit of a personal record.

The image features parts from skyscrapers and towers around the world and was a lot of fun to work on. The image was also created to tie in to the St Petersburg Bowl which is sponsored by numerous Bitcoin companies."
                                                                                                              JOSH

I have been fortunate enough to get some of his work, and offer it to you, the Bitcointalk Forum Member's FIRST. True collectors like yourselves deserve to get first dibbs on an extraordinarily RARE (as in NEVER before, anywhere, to anyone), offering. *Remember I only have 5 of the Canvases. And I have ONLY 50 of the Hand numbered and Hand signed Bitcoin Gameday Machine Prints. I will be auctioning 4 of the Canvases, I am keeping#1 for myself. Art Print posters  are numbered and signed By Josh Dykfraaf will be offered to the forum, starting with #16 and going thru #50. Numbers 1-15 will be auctioned at a later date.

Shipping and insurance is the buyers responsibility. I will only ship to the contiguous United States. I reserve the right to cancel this auction for any reason, at any time, including final bid. If the forum goes down for any reason, I can extend the auction at my discretion.

Selling the #5 Canvas.... $750 in BTC

The first 2 images are my #1, I used a medical grade tape to affix the St. Pete's coin in the corner. I didn't want to be intrusive to the frame or to the slab. it is only a suggestion of how to mount one of your coins with this piece. The choice, of course is yours to make.

Fattcatt (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:07:00 PM

dolphriends

Activity: 1750
Merit: 441

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:13:31 PM

Very nice

Was there an original painting that the canvas prints were made from? or was it a digital image

Thanks

B
Fattcatt (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:20:19 PM

I'm sure that BTC MEDIA has the "Original", it was the cover for one of their magazines in 2014. So was the Bitcoin Ecosystem, it was a also a fold up inside the magazine, I have that one. Got it professionally framed and put one of mine in the frame with it, it looks AWSOME!!! Cheesy
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1970

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:37:09 PM

I'm sure that BTC MEDIA has the "Original", it was the cover for one of their magazines in 2014. So was the Bitcoin Ecosystem, it was a also a fold up inside the magazine, I have that one. Got it professionally framed and put one of mine in the frame with it, it looks AWSOME!!! Cheesy

That's really cool.. . Do you happen to recall which month or issue this is from? Thanks and good luck! Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Fattcatt (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:12:53 AM

Look Up: yBitcoin magazine, there are some issues still available. Also, Josh has made way more than 2 magazine covers for this magazine, from what I understand.
Fattcatt (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:33:47 PM

jump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: